Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tosh Lupoi

Started by Wardhog85, December 12, 2017, 11:50:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Wardhog85

I would be happy throwing the bank at this guy and making him DC. Absolute stud recruiter.

MAGA45

Quote from: Wardhog85 on December 12, 2017, 11:50:11 am
I would be happy throwing the bank at this guy and making him DC. Absolute stud recruiter.

Same, would be a great hire.
Fake News

thebignasty

He is a stud recruiter. 

Muskliketusk

Will he be allowed to cheat here like he does at Bama or will he get in trouble with the NCAA  like he did at Washington? I'd guess we can't protect him like Bama does.
Our father who art in Heaven, Razorbacks be thy name. For the games we've won and battles done, on the road as it is at home. Give us this day our weekly win and forgive us our turnovers as we defeat those that play against us. Lead us not into devastation, but deliver us a title. For thine is the program, the pride and the Hogs, Amen.

-prayer I say every gameday.

Wildhog

Quote from: Muskliketusk on December 12, 2017, 12:12:14 pm
Will he be allowed to cheat here like he does at Bama or will he get in trouble with the NCAA  like he did at Washington? I'd guess we can't protect him like Bama does.

Uncle Jerry needs to keep the money flowing for recruits.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Wildhog

After the slap on the wrist that Ole Miss got, there's no reason we shouldn't cheat our asses off in recruiting.
1909/1964/1965/1977

Kevin

And nothing happening to nc basketball. The ncaa is toothless
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Wildhog on December 12, 2017, 12:13:41 pm
After the slap on the wrist that Ole Miss got, there's no reason we shouldn't cheat our asses off in recruiting.

You deserve corporal punishment...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Wildhog

1909/1964/1965/1977

Elguapo501

311Hog

imtad16

I wouldn't say Ole Miss got a mere slap on the wrist. The missing two seasons of post season play aren't that bad, but it's the scharlarship and recruiting visit restrictions that are gonna make them suck for a while.

"Loss of scholarships: After initially self-imposing a loss of 10 scholarships from 2016-17 to 2018-19, the NCAA decided Ole Miss will forfeit 13 scholarships.

The scholarship losses now are spread out from the 2015-16 year to 2019.

In terms of other recruiting restrictions, the NCAA ruled Ole Miss can only have recruits in town for off-campus visits once a year for the three years of probation.

This is all on top of self-imposed visit restrictions and evaluation restrictions, and two assistant coaches having already served bans from off-campus recruiting."

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/sports/college/ole-miss/2017/12/01/5-things-know-ole-miss-ncaa-penalties-hugh-freeze-leo-lewis-coi-sanction/912730001/

Combining the postseason play and the scholarship probation until 2020 has caused Shea Patterson to leave and probably the mass exodus of any of the rest of their good players. So not only will they have no depth or margin of error because of reduction of scholarships and reduced number of off campus visits, but they will have no talent to win and help attract other talent as they move through the probation. Ole Miss is gonna be bad for a while.

Wildhog

The scholarship reduction really isn't near as bad as it should have been.  I mean, they'll sign classes comparable in numbers to what we've been signing the last several years.  They'll be fine a few seasons from now.

I'll trade a few bad years for a Sugar Bowl every single time.
1909/1964/1965/1977

Southpointhog

Tosh will be DC at Bama next year!

blu

This one little thing called integrity keeps cropping up. I'd sure rather say I supported a team that played by and followed the rules rather than one that cheated.
"But it is no shame to suffer for being a Christian. Praise God for the privilege of being called by His name!"  I Peter 4:16

imtad16

Quote from: Wildhog on December 12, 2017, 12:46:47 pm
The scholarship reduction really isn't near as bad as it should have been.  They'll be fine in a few years.   

I'll trade a few bad years for a Sugar Bowl every single time.

I think some programs can take that risk, but I don't know that the ROI of 1 Sugar bowl is worth the challenge it's gonna be to dig out. If we were in a more fertile recruiting ground you may have an argument. Ole Miss is gonna be so bad for these next 3 years that it will bleed into another couple season. Imagine if I told you well we might not be competitive for the next 5 seasons with the next 3 being 2-3 win seasons. It's not worth it for us. On top of that there is conversation about integrity, but here I'm just arguing in terms of ROI.

Wildhog

Quote from: imtad16 on December 12, 2017, 12:51:02 pm
I think some programs can take that risk, but I don't know that the ROI of 1 Sugar bowl is worth the challenge it's gonna be to dig out. If we were in a more fertile recruiting ground you may have an argument. Ole Miss is gonna be so bad for these next 3 years that it will bleed into another couple season. Imagine if I told you well we might not be competitive for the next 5 seasons with the next 3 being 2-3 win seasons. It's not worth it for us. On top of that there is conversation about integrity, but here I'm just arguing in terms of ROI.

It won't take as long as you think.  They should suck for a few years, though.

Still worth it for a Sugar Bowl, IMO.
1909/1964/1965/1977

JONAS

Didn't help Ole Miss much.  They only got a Sugar Bowl but no Western Division Championship.

Wildhog

Quote from: JONAS on December 12, 2017, 01:10:30 pm
Didn't help Ole Miss much.  They only got a Sugar Bowl but no Western Division Championship.

"Only" a Sugar Bowl. 
1909/1964/1965/1977

Muskliketusk

Willing to cheat and setback the program for years for a Sugar Bowl. That's stupid on another level right there.
Our father who art in Heaven, Razorbacks be thy name. For the games we've won and battles done, on the road as it is at home. Give us this day our weekly win and forgive us our turnovers as we defeat those that play against us. Lead us not into devastation, but deliver us a title. For thine is the program, the pride and the Hogs, Amen.

-prayer I say every gameday.

JONAS

Quote from: Wildhog on December 12, 2017, 01:12:18 pm
"Only" a Sugar Bowl. 

Yep, but no other championships.  They have never won the west.

Wildhog

Quote from: Muskliketusk on December 12, 2017, 01:16:42 pm
Willing to cheat and setback the program for years for a Sugar Bowl. That’s stupid on another level right there.

We’ve been terrible the last six years anyway.  What’s the difference?
1909/1964/1965/1977

Wildhog

Quote from: JONAS on December 12, 2017, 01:22:11 pm
Yep, but no other championships.  They have never won the west.

Worth it, imo.
1909/1964/1965/1977

JONAS

Quote from: Wildhog on December 12, 2017, 01:28:56 pm
Worth it, imo.

Maybe for a national championship.  If you win it, nothing will happen.  it didin't to Auburn.

Wildhog

Quote from: JONAS on December 12, 2017, 01:34:19 pm
Maybe for a national championship.  If you win it, nothing will happen.  it didin't to Auburn.

To me, a Sugar Bowl is worth it.  Not everyone will agree with that, obviously.
1909/1964/1965/1977

JONAS

Quote from: Wildhog on December 12, 2017, 01:36:11 pm

Maybe so considering almost every team if not all are doing it.

hobhog

Just stay away from the players please.....

Porknoxville

Foster or Venables!
Start with 2 mil and go up from there!

Wildhog

Quote from: hobhog on December 12, 2017, 01:40:06 pm
Just stay away from the players please.....

Bags of cash.
1909/1964/1965/1977

jkstock04

Quote from: Wildhog on December 12, 2017, 01:28:04 pm
We've been terrible the last six years anyway.  What's the difference?
What's gonna be worse...the Hogs last 6 years or Ole Miss' 6 years starting with the 2017 season?

I bet ya our past 6 years will end up being much worse than what they are beginning to go through. And what for? Ours for the price of uncommon and integrity...theirs for the price of winning a sugar bowl and legitimately competing with Alabama.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

WarEagleSharkFalconHawg

Life's hard after sanctions. These fans around Oxford are more miserable than a midget at a yo yo contest right now.

DoctorSusscrofa

Quote from: Muskliketusk on December 12, 2017, 01:16:42 pm
Willing to cheat and setback the program for years for a Sugar Bowl. That's stupid on another level right there.

Hogville is another level.
Fan of Razorback Football, Baseball, Track, Gymnastics, Softball - M Barton

Leadbelly

"I do mind, the Dude minds. This will not stand, ya know, this aggression will not stand, man."

Razorbackers

Ding ding. Time to #PayCroots

cardinalandwhite

An actual photo of Wildhog at the Catfish Hole during visits.
"Wise people think all they say; fools say all they think." - Anonymous

ChicoHog

Auburn went to the Sugar bowl with an 8-4 record last year.  that's not worth it!  Playoff yes,  Sugar Bowl no. 

davril98

You guys who don't care about cheating in the program are self absorbed morons.  In the end, all a person has is his integrity.  I know you guys don't care.  What's it to you? You just come on a message board and say "we should do this and we should do that".  You don't give a crap about these guys and their future.  Most of them will never make the NFL and get the big bucks.  But it's worth it to you so our team can possible maybe compete with Auburn or something.
You may think these guys don't care, but at some point in the back of their mind, they know they didn't do the right thing.  Just like all of you hypocritical sob's have some regret that eats at you every day, even though you won't admit it, so will they.  I know, I've got my demons and regrets that haunt me and will to my dying day.
But you "win at all costs" guys suck. 
Go to some old folks home some time and talk to them.  Regret is their biggest thing.  Not what they did that was awesome. But what they wish they hadn't done.
Anyway. F-- all you who think they should sell their souls.

LZH

Quote from: davril98 on December 12, 2017, 06:53:27 pm
You guys who don't care about cheating in the program are self absorbed morons.  In the end, all a person has is his integrity.  I know you guys don't care.  What's it to you? You just come on a message board and say "we should do this and we should do that".  You don't give a crap about these guys and their future.  Most of them will never make the NFL and get the big bucks.  But it's worth it to you so our team can possible maybe compete with Auburn or something.
You may think these guys don't care, but at some point in the back of their mind, they know they didn't do the right thing.  Just like all of you hypocritical sob's have some regret that eats at you every day, even though you won't admit it, so will they.  I know, I've got my demons and regrets that haunt me and will to my dying day.
Go to some old folks home some time and talk to them.  Regret is their biggest thing.  Not what they did that was awesome. But what they wish they hadn't done.

It's not against any law to "help" out football players, only NCAA violations....and they are a joke. Stay classy with 6-6 bud.

rzrbk4life

Really thought this thread would go in a different direction with a tosh.0 reference
Let's call those hogs!!!!

Wildhog

And a very merry Christmas to you, sir!
1909/1964/1965/1977

DoctorSusscrofa

Every poster that wants to cheat should put their money where their mouth is right now. Go pay the players CCM has been visiting. Do it right now before your mouths stop flapping. It's easy to run your mouth, but it's time you stopped writing fake checks and started writing real ones.
Fan of Razorback Football, Baseball, Track, Gymnastics, Softball - M Barton

Wildhog

Checks?  What is this, amateur hour?
1909/1964/1965/1977

davril98

Quote from: Wildhog on December 12, 2017, 07:07:09 pm
And a very merry Christmas to you, sir!
Well, I usually just post stupid quips.  But it just bugs me how people are so quick to want OTHER people to break the rules. Doesn't matter how stupid the rules are.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Muskliketusk on December 12, 2017, 12:12:14 pm
well there it is, then.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Wildhog on December 12, 2017, 07:15:50 pm
Checks?  What is this, amateur hour?
can you imagine how quick these fools would get us busted?
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

BoarnSupremacy

Quote from: Wardhog85 on December 12, 2017, 11:50:11 am

I may be ignorant sob.  Surely we can do better by a little

farmhawg

You need to get laid.....
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

PorkSoda

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Wildhog

1909/1964/1965/1977

davril98

Quote from: farmhawg on December 12, 2017, 07:34:35 pm
You need to get laid.....
That's so witty!  Ha ha ha ha!
Of course there are always those who are so self absorbed they actually don't ever care because everything is always somebody else's fault.