Started by ricepig, December 10, 2017, 09:31:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ricepig

The Hawg Marshal

Ladarrius bishop™‏ @ladarrius_09
5m5 minutes ago

I'm Staying Home🐗🔴 #WPS #RazorFAST18

ridgehog23

Can't coach speed,  either have been t or you're chasing it!!  Build a fence!

JaketheSnake

ridgehog23

Quote from: ridgehog23 on December 10, 2017, 09:32:08 pm
Can't coach speed,  either have it or you're chasing it!!  Build a fence!

The Hawg Marshal

ricepig

JaketheSnake

Did Mullen offer him at Florida?

Uncommon

Uncommon

ricehog43

U of A Alum 2011.

hogman78

redeye

JONAS

greenie

Quote from: ricepig on December 10, 2017, 09:33:23 pm
Left lane baby!!!

I hope it's a 4 lane!  Otherwise, we're in trouble!   ;)

SPAL

You won't have to tell me go....you may have to tell me woah, but you won't have to tell me go.

King Kong

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

SPAL

Tarheelhawg

WPS!  I Feel Momentum Building.

HogBreath

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on December 10, 2017, 09:38:06 pm
You won't have to tell me go....you may have to tell me woah, but you won't have to tell me go.
CCM is just exactly what this program needed.  Thank you Coach Morris, and welcome aboard Mr. Bishop, I had agonized over losing you.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

King Kong

MissippHog

CCM plan to use him on offense or defense?

Wildhog

Big time pickup!  Lock this state down!
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

RockyMtnHog

Life in the Fast Lane!  This coach is a recruiter!
"On the Eighth Day, God created the Razorbacks!"

SPAL

The Hawg Marshal

Seeing that Arkansas kid starting for Oklahoma as a true freshman makes me sick. I really hated the thought of another one competing against us at Miss St.

SPAL

masbas3

Quote from: The Hawg Marshal on December 10, 2017, 09:31:24 pm
Ladarrius bishop™‏ @ladarrius_09
5m5 minutes ago

I'm Staying Home🐗🔴 #WPS #RazorFAST18

That's what I'm talking about, WPS!!!  Thanks for staying home young man and welcome to Razorback Nation.

tkclark

masbas3

hawgon

My wife knew about it before I did. People she knows are all over Facebook about it because they were at the Fish Bowl.

LRrazorback

Had CBB offered Bishop?  I'm sure he did but curious why he was committed to msu?

Oklahawg

Quote from: LRrazorback on December 10, 2017, 09:55:29 pm
Had CBB offered Bishop?  I'm sure he did but curious why he was committed to msu?

CBB and staff determined we had three DB slots. They had five offers out and took the first three. Bishop and Ken Montgomery of FL were the two who didn't get on board. Something like that.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Letsroll1200

Quote from: The Hawg Marshal on December 10, 2017, 09:48:08 pm
Seeing that Arkansas kid starting for Oklahoma as a true freshman makes me sick. I really hated the thought of another one competing against us at Miss St.

I agree!

RockyMtnHog

Pig in the Pokey

looks like G-Bo gonna be on board, wps!
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

RockyMtnHog

jgphillips3

CCM putting in the work. 

cjack

Quote from: LRrazorback on December 10, 2017, 09:55:29 pm

According to his circle of friends this weekend, he was ignored by CBB after the offer and didn't feel like he was really wanted.
Woooo Pig Soooie!

The_Boot_stops_here

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

AirWarren

Oklahawg

I may not have this completely correct.

CBB and Co concluded they had 3 DB slots for 2018. They had five early offers: Ken Montgomery (FL), McAllister, Hanspard, Flanigan, and Bishop. The first three to commit got the slots. Bishop was not ready to commit and the slots were gobbled up. He committed to MSU right after the third guy committed, indicating to me that he knew the game.

New coach = clean slate. For everyone, including UA football. Coach will be given a waiver if he has to move some players off the roster to allow a full class this year. CBB couldn't have risked having to force a player off the roster to allow a recruit to be added.

Again, the story on the DBs is "as I recall".
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

TheRazorback500

Do you wanna get Rocked?

Andrew Hogfan

Quote from: RockyMtnHog on December 10, 2017, 10:02:38 pm
I read this as a silent commit.
I wish.  I saw " I don't know,  looking "  I don't know what he's saying,  but I hope we get him.
WPS!!!

SamBuckhart

BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

buldozer

New coach and just like that AR kids are recruited and end up committing.... what a breath of fresh air! WPS!!

forrest city joe

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 10, 2017, 10:01:19 pm
looks like G-Bo gonna be on board, wps!
Hope you are right.but what makes you say that? the news on Bishop is great news. hats off to coach Morris.

AtticusHawg

Can we get his name right though? LaDarrius - double Rs.

That's awesome that we flipped him though. I'm glad this coaching staff is taking our home state players seriously.