Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Video highlights: Hog commit Mike Woods

Started by Richard Davenport, December 10, 2017, 09:06:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Boarcephus

I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

Ā 

farmhawg

Nasty! Good hands and balance, he will do well here.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Boarcephus

Quote from: farmhawg on December 10, 2017, 09:27:15 am
Nasty! Good hands and balance, he will do well here.

Should if he can cut down on the offensive interference flags he going get thrown at him.  ;)  If nothing else, he plays physical. 
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

bscinar

skill set reminds me of watching a young Joe Adams -- with a little polish on this guy, watch out world...WPS!

OneTuskOverTheLineā„¢

Quote from: bscinar on December 10, 2017, 10:49:37 pm
skill set reminds me of watching a young Joe Adams -- with a little polish on this guy, watch out world...WPS!

Like Adams and Michael Dyer mixed up...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Hogindasticks

He likes to hit......he may be a better Dback......I see some nasty angles he is gaining on to crack.