Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pac-12 Conference Championship Game

Started by NuttinItUp, December 01, 2017, 09:41:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NuttinItUp

December 01, 2017, 09:41:11 pm Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 10:11:09 pm by NuttinItUp
#12 Stanford currently winning over #10 USC, 24-21 in the 3rd quarter on ESPN.

Pretty good game so far.

Best game on tv right now (for a Friday)

PorkSoda

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

rwspear

man i cant tell what anyone is talking about anymore

Smalltownhog95

Stanford got out to an early lead but now Stanford is charging back. Unknown whether Stanford can keep this momentum going.
Wait a minute this isn't chinese checkers.. This isn't even regular checkers!

Rayzback

Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

Razor_Hawgs88

I always thought Stanford was a little better than Stanford but apparently I was wrong because Stanford is totaling whooping Stanford right now.

go hogues

Quote from: NuttinItUp on December 01, 2017, 09:41:11 pm
#10 Stanford currently winning over #12 Stanford, 24-21 in the 3rd quarter on ESPN.

Pretty good game so far.

What's the jersey configuration?

Red/White or Tree/Cardinal?
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

NuttinItUp

Dammit. I edited the OP to be correct.

Thanks for bustin' my balls, guys! :P

Rayzback

Ruh Roh... maybe Love can pick up his 31.

NuttinItUp

Rayzback

Quote from: Razor_Hawgs88 on December 01, 2017, 10:08:22 pm
I always thought Stanford was a little better than Stanford but apparently I was wrong because Stanford is totaling whooping Stanford right now.

You were saying.

thebignasty

Quote from: IronHog on March 22, 2016, 02:08:54 pm
They shoot family in Bama
But they win
Quote from: nuttless hog on January 13, 2021, 04:03:02 pm
take me almost all day to get it up to ride it 5 minutes

Rayzback

That 4th and goal going to haunt him for a bit.

1highhog

Quote from: Rayzback on December 01, 2017, 10:38:25 pm

Stupid call if you ask me with that much time left in the game. 

swineology

Quote from: Rayzback on December 01, 2017, 10:38:25 pm

A few years back Shaw was the next Up and comer to leave Stanford.
Now not so much, like Bert, the game has passed him by with the stubborn smash mouth pro style offense.

247Hog

Really good game. Watching Stanford not get in the end zone at 4th and Goal had me having flashbacks of our season.
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

BrianG

Quote from: Razor_Hawgs88 on December 01, 2017, 10:08:22 pm

Nice.

247Hog

Quote from: swineology on December 01, 2017, 11:25:32 pm
Now not so much, like Bert, the game has passed him by with the stubborn smash mouth pro style offense.

CBB never won.

Shaw is ranked #12 and played in the Championship game. That's not a fair comparison.
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

onebadrubi

Quote from: NuttinItUp on December 01, 2017, 09:41:11 pm
#12 Stanford currently winning over #10 USC, 24-21 in the 3rd quarter on ESPN.

Pretty good game so far.

What game did you watch?  Stanford never had the lead in the game?

Arazorbackguy1

Quote from: NuttinItUp on December 01, 2017, 10:13:06 pm
Dammit. I edited the OP to be correct.

Thanks for bustin' my balls, guys! :P

No worries. We have a Commity for this kinda thing.
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

STLhawg

Quote from: 247Hog on December 01, 2017, 11:27:40 pm
CBB never won.

Shaw is ranked #12 and played in the Championship game. That's not a fair comparison.
No doubt!  Shaw's left arm could probably out coach BB. 

I still cannot believe that jackarse is walking away with $12mil after the pathetic job he did here.  He evidently doesn't have one iota of guilt/remorse for driving our program into the cellar of the SECW.

SugarHillGaHog

Quote from: swineology on December 01, 2017, 11:25:32 pm

I don't think the smash mouth pro style offense has been passed by.  He had his best season here doing that.  He just ran out of the recruits that fit it and got a pass guy as OC.  I don't find that difficult to understand.

As for the game I enjoyed it.  I asked in a different forum why there weren't many fans there.  I was correctly pointed out that it was a 5:00 pm local game in the bay area on a Friday.  I'm not sure getting east coast viewers on ESPN who don't really care much to watch beats having butts in the seats.  It was a good game that not many folks watched on the west coast as they were probably stuck in traffic trying to get home on a Friday.

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: SugarHillGaHog on December 02, 2017, 01:15:55 am
I asked in a different forum why there weren't many fans there.  I was correctly pointed out that it was a 5:00 pm local game in the bay area on a Friday.  I'm not sure getting east coast viewers on ESPN who don't really care much to watch beats having butts in the seats.  It was a good game that not many folks watched on the west coast as they were probably stuck in traffic trying to get home on a Friday.

The Pac-12 Championship game is almost always poorly attended.  The fans out there just aren't as rabid as SEC fans.  I'll guarantee there won't be an empty seat in Atlanta today.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.