Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New conference only way to cut bamas throat

Started by leroyhawg, October 14, 2017, 09:31:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

leroyhawg

Now for the smart move, BAMA GETS EVERY CALL WHEN GAME IS ON LINE, LOL NOT TONIGHT.

WE NEED A CONFERENCE ALONG WITH MOST OF THE SEC TEAMS, PISS ON SABAN WE DON'T NEED THIS darn.

LET'S GET THE EFF OUT OF RACIAL REDNECK COUNTRY!
They use us like a stepchild
God Loves a Working man, dont trust Whitey and darn from Shinola. Navin

Navin Johnson

BrickTwnHog

Quote from: leroyhawg on October 14, 2017, 09:31:37 pm
Now for the smart move, BAMA GETS EVERY CALL WHEN GAME IS ON LINE, LOL NOT TONIGHT.

WE NEED A CONFERENCE ALONG WITH MOST OF THE SEC TEAMS, PISS ON SABAN WE DON'T NEED THIS darn.

Really?..... please explain what you are talking about? last time I checked most of bama team is black. News flash if Alabama was a independent they national championship would still run through them.

grayhawg

Quote from: SpaHog1986 on October 14, 2017, 09:45:12 pm
Really?..... please explain what you are talking about? last time I checked most of bama team is black. News flash if Alabama was a independent they national championship would still run through them.
You weren't around for Texas games in the old SWC were you?

pigmania

Texas was the big reason why many schools wanted out of the SWC and away from the Longhorns. They got tired of being the red headed step child to the Longhorns. Some SEC teams are going to start getting tired of being the red headed step child when it comes to Bama and the SEC.

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: leroyhawg on October 14, 2017, 09:31:37 pm

Does your caps lock key have Tourette's?
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

GoHogs1091

So, us moving to the Sun Belt Conference (where we might be competitive in football) is going to teach/show Alabama?

Hawgphat

Quote from: GoHogs1091 on October 14, 2017, 09:54:56 pm
So, us moving to the Sun Belt Conference (where we might be competitive in football) is going to teach/show Alabama?

No, but I strongly suspect that such a move would make a lot of Razorback fans feel better and revitalize their tanked pride.

A bummed out 12 year old boy who has just proven for the umpteenth time that he's no match for the 14 year old neighborhood bully can console himself by going next door and beating up the 10 year old who lives there, - - - somewhat restoring his self esteem.

GolfNut57

Quote from: Hawgphat on October 14, 2017, 11:25:24 pm
No, but I strongly suspect that such a move would make a lot of Razorback fans feel better and revitalize their tanked pride.

A bummed out 12 year old boy who has just proven for the umpteenth time that he's no match for the 14 year old neighborhood bully can console himself by going next door and beating up the 10 year old who lives there, - - - somewhat restoring his self esteem.

ULM  says bring it. lol
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

Hawgphat

Quote from: GolfNut57 on October 14, 2017, 11:57:20 pm
ULM  says bring it. lol

;D