Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hunter

Started by RebHog, October 01, 2017, 05:27:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RebHog

I really hope Henry's nfl career doesn't get screwed like McFadden during that raiders dumpster fire. Chargers at home right now but it sounds like a road game crowd is very pro-philly.....what a joke. The move to LA no one liked or wanted may set off the fire for this franchise.

Arctic Hog

While waiting for their new stadium, the announced attendance in Carson, California for Chargers "home" game is a sellout at 25,374.

With 11:22 left in the 4th quarter, Hunter has only received one target.  He caught it for a 12 yard gain.

Only three total targets to the tight ends so far by Rivers.

Arctic Hog

Also noticed that with 12:53 left in the 4th quarter, AJ Derby has two receptions on four targets for 51 yards and a TD.  Denver's leading receiver at the moment.

Arctic Hog

Hunter Henry with a reception for TD.  Now 2 receptions on 3 targets for 16 yards and the TD.

AJ Derby now 4 receptions on 6 targets for 75 yards and a TD.

TomasPistola

Hunter has been used as a blocker alot. Gates can't/won't block and Hunter is very good at it. It limits his chances for catches.
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

alohawg

Quote from: Arctic Hog on October 01, 2017, 05:57:44 pm
Hunter Henry with a reception for TD.  Now 2 receptions on 3 targets for 16 yards and the TD.

AJ Derby now 4 receptions on 6 targets for 75 yards and a TD.

Both guys had highlight catches.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

RebHog

Quote from: Arctic Hog on October 01, 2017, 05:38:24 pm
While waiting for their new stadium, the announced attendance in Carson, California for Chargers "home" game is a sellout at 25,374.

With 11:22 left in the 4th quarter, Hunter has only received one target.  He caught it for a 12 yard gain.

Only three total targets to the tight ends so far by Rivers.

There may have been 25k there but did you actually watch the game as I did. It was a home game for philly.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/biggest-disappointments-of-nfl-week-4/ss-AAsMu9k?li=BBnba9I#image=11

See slide 11 to reinforce my point. LA wont support 2 teams. Home field isn't as big in the NFL as the players are more mature but that has to be disheartening.

RebHog

Quote from: TomasPistola on October 01, 2017, 07:18:26 pm
Hunter has been used as a blocker alot. Gates can't/won't block and Hunter is very good at it. It limits his chances for catches.

Good post.