Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I understand West Coast

Started by husker71, September 24, 2017, 12:27:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

husker71

looked sensational today.  I have not seen the race yet but they said he looked better than ever.  Tough decision for Smith if they both (Arrogate) run in the BC classic.

HogFanInBryant

Quote from: husker71 on September 24, 2017, 12:27:04 am
looked sensational today.  I have not seen the race yet but they said he looked better than ever.  Tough decision for Smith if they both (Arrogate) run in the BC classic.

He ran very green in the stretch but never drew a deep breath from how it looked to me.

ghostzapper

Beyer of 108.  Going to have to step it up for Classic.  My guess is it isn't a hard decision for Smith, unless something is wrong with Arrogate.

OaklawnCapper

husker71

what odds do you think he will go off at??  I know it is early but just a ballpark ok with me.  By the way I cannot bet anymore on twin spires now that I am out of the country.  I put in $100 just before I left just in case one of you guys came up with something good but I cannot even get to their website now.

OaklawnCapper

Quote from: husker71 on October 12, 2017, 06:03:45 am
what odds do you think he will go off at??  I know it is early but just a ballpark ok with me.  By the way I cannot bet anymore on twin spires now that I am out of the country.  I put in $100 just before I left just in case one of you guys came up with something good but I cannot even get to their website now.

http://www.drf.com/events/breeders-cup-classic

DRF has him listed at 10-1, but I see him being closer to 5-1.  I run into that problem when we visit my wife's family in Missouri.  When I open up TwinSpires it says I can't use the app because of my location.