Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Schedule?

Started by TexasDad, September 14, 2017, 08:56:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TexasDad

Hello All, It's been a while since I've dropped in.

At the end of last season I thought I heard that the Razorbacks were going to play the Longhorns in the 2018. It was also my impression that it would be in Fayetteville? Not sure where this thought came from, likely just wishful thinking. The Longhorns did announce a series with LSU, and if they added the Razorbacks that's some pretty tuff sledding for non-conference play. Anybody else heard rumors of this?

A good friend's son (2015 grad) and Trevor's HS and Hill College Juco catcher will be playing at Texas this season. If the Longhorns does come to Baum, I'll be there and very conflicted when DJ is batting - lol!

I really looking forward to following the Razorbacks this season, the team is stacked! WPS!

On a side note, had someone ask if they could print out some of my photos for player signatures. Anyone is welcome to printout any of my photographs as long as they are not used for profit or in a negative fashion (charity sale would also be fine). I have posted some new photos, but most are me working on improving my post processing techniques. Some are good, others ehhh... you'll have to scroll past the old juco stuff to get to the Razorback stuff: New Photos all Albums

-Bill

ricepig

If they've announced with LSU, then I seriously doubt they'll be in Fayetteville. The last I read elsewhere was they were still working on it a couple of months ago.

TexasDad

That was my thought - but I'm still hopeful. Thanks