Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Chip Kelly is available...

Started by dowils, January 02, 2017, 08:37:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dowils

Horse racer

I'm with you, however one of us will have to hit the lottery to make that happen

ricepig

You'd have a better chance of getting Kevin Kelley.

Hogs958

Quote from: ricepig on January 02, 2017, 08:43:28 pm
You'd have a better chance of getting Kevin Kelley.

What about Kelly Kapowski?

Arazorbackguy1

I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

rhames

Quote from: Hogs958 on January 02, 2017, 08:44:10 pm
What about Kelly Kapowski?

I'm sure our odds are better with screach
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

hobhog

Hogs958

Quote from: rhames on January 02, 2017, 08:49:28 pm

I'm sure our odds are better with screach

He could probably get AC for strength coach.

Kevin

Another thick headed poster.

Kelly cheats long would never hire him
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

ricepig

Quote from: hobhog on January 02, 2017, 08:56:06 pm
Gruden

Nope, talked to Jayco last week in Fayetteville, Gruden told him he's going to the Rams.

Hogs958

Quote from: ricepig on January 02, 2017, 08:59:53 pm
Nope, talked to Jayco last week in Fayetteville, Gruden told him he's going to the Rams.

Must have been wearing a blue and gold tie.

onebadrubi

Dude is making bank not coaching. Eagles still owe him 6 mill per year for a few years and now San Fran does too.  He will be making 12 mil for the next 3-4 years without having a job... 

Found someone with a better retirement than Nutt finally

Hollywood870

January 02, 2017, 09:08:01 pm #12 Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 09:24:41 pm by Hollywood870
Scott Frost after next year. Coached under Bill Walsh, Bill Belichick, Bill Parcells, Tom Osborne, John Gruden, Chip Kelly, and Helfrich. Was Oregon's offensive coordinator under Helfrich in 2013. Broyles Award finalist. 6-7 for UCF in his first year after they were horrible. Look for more improvement next year. I want Scott Frost.

Qui Gon Jinn

Quote from: onebadrubi on January 02, 2017, 09:05:30 pm
Dude is making bank not coaching. Eagles still owe him 6 mill per year for a few years and now San Fran does too.  He will be making 12 mil for the next 3-4 years without having a job... 

Found someone with a better retirement than Nutt finally

Sounds like he will move into an analyst position somewhere and spend a little time on TV.  Not what we need if the rumors about not liking recruiting are true.
The expert in anything was once a beginner.

onebadrubi

Quote from: Qui Gon Jinn on January 02, 2017, 09:08:14 pm
Sounds like he will move into an analyst position somewhere and spend a little time on TV.  Not what we need if the rumors about not liking recruiting are true.

He's said publicly he hates the ncaa, thinks their rules and how they operate are scandalous (he used different word I believe), and hates recruiting and the tricks it turns. 

And if he does take an analyst role for a year two, it only helps Arkansas if that is who you want, lowers Bielema's buyout because Arkansas isn't paying 15 or even 11 mil (year after next .buyout)

Youngsta71701

Quote from: dowils on January 02, 2017, 08:37:56 pm
I vote for him for our coach
I'll take him. I've come to the conclusion that we need a coach that these players fear, respect, and know the consequences of making mistakes in games and in practice. No more best friend or Mr. Nice Guy! You can be a Players Coach without being nice all the time.
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

onebadrubi

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on January 02, 2017, 09:15:26 pm
I'll take him. I've come to the conclusion that we need a coach that these players fear, respect, and know the consequences of making mistakes in games and in practice. No more best friend or Mr. Nice Guy! You can be a Players Coach without being nice all the time.

He had problems with physical teams.... Similar to Petrino

Youngsta71701

Quote from: onebadrubi on January 02, 2017, 09:18:26 pm
He had problems with physical teams.... Similar to Petrino
We currently have problems with any type of team.
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

RedRock

He appears to be a trouble maker

TX HOG

Quote from: Hollywood870 on January 02, 2017, 09:08:01 pm
Scott Frost after next year. Coached under Bill Walsh, Bill Belichick, Bill Parcells, Tom Osborne, John Gruden, Chip Kelly, and Helfrich. Was Oregon's offensive coordinator under Helfrich in 2013. Broyles Award finalist. 6-7 for UCF in his first year after they were horrible. Look for more improvement next year. I want Scott Frost.

Hmmmmmm. Not a bad idea...

Don't know about Scoot Frost.  Need to get away from the Frost name.  We got Frosty the snowman now.

lrar4hogs

Quote from: Hollywood870 on January 02, 2017, 09:08:01 pm
No thanks.  This guy hid out in the bathroom and let Lawrence Phillips drag his girlfriend out of the room and drag her by her hair down the stairs and bash her head into the mailboxes.  Scott Frost is a total coward.  I don't care if was 20 years ago.

Hogs958

Quote from: lrar4hogs on January 02, 2017, 10:11:27 pm
No thanks.  This guy hid out in the bathroom and let Lawrence Phillips drag his girlfriend out of the room and drag her by her hair down the stairs and bash her head into the mailboxes.  Scott Frost is a total coward.  I don't care if was 20 years ago.

Starting to become hard to find coaches who aren't complete scumbags.

lrar4hogs

Quote from: Hogs958 on January 02, 2017, 10:13:03 pm
Starting to become hard to find coaches who aren't complete scumbags.
I at least want a guy who acts like he has a pair.  I also heard he had a personality of a 2 x 4.  A lot of people didn't like him when he was in Little Rock for the Broyles Award.

Hogs958

Quote from: lrar4hogs on January 02, 2017, 10:16:52 pm
I at least want a guy who acts like he has a pair.  I also heard he had a personality of a 2 x 4.  A lot of people didn't like him when he was in Little Rock for the Broyles Award.

Call me crazy, but I don't think Strong is done. I think he has a lot left in him, and will find his way back in the power 5.

Hog1952

ChicoHog

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on January 02, 2017, 09:15:26 pm
Then you don't want Kelly.  Players don't respect him.  The Eagles sure did not.  He is an arrogant jerk whom players and coaches really don't care much for.  He cheats also.