Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dexter Fowler to STL

Started by popcornhog, December 08, 2016, 09:12:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

popcornhog

Finally a damn move!

Based on what MO has been saying, I wasn't sure we'D do anything. Being able to allow Pham to give us depth off the bench and move Grichuk to LF is huge.

Now let's upgrade 3B or 1B and/or grab a quality tier 2 SP.

http://www.ksdk.com/mb/sports/mlb/cardinals/report-dexter-fowler-to-sign-with-cardinals-heading-to-st-louis-for-physical/366599601
WPS

GolfNut57

Quote from: popcornhog on December 08, 2016, 09:12:29 pm
Finally a damn move!

Based on what MO has been saying, I wasn't sure we'D do anything. Being able to allow Pham to give us depth off the bench and move Grichuk to LF is huge.

Now let's upgrade 3B or 1B and/or grab a quality tier 2 SP.

http://www.ksdk.com/mb/sports/mlb/cardinals/report-dexter-fowler-to-sign-with-cardinals-heading-to-st-louis-for-physical/366599601

The Cards should call Boston and ask about a trade for Clay Buchholz and Pablo Sandavol. Buchholz would give you a decent starting pitcher and the Panda could play 3B for you.  ;)  Hell, you could even have Allen Craig back too.
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

pigture perfect

Mo waited so long to pull the trigger on Fowler that I thought it wouldn't happen. I was getting g a little more excited about maybe getting Lorenzo Cain from the Royals. I'm hoping that this deal turns into something similar to He deal made in the 60's when they got Lou Brock from the Cubs.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"