Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pesto chicken w/corn on the cob

Started by Boog41, June 18, 2016, 04:05:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Boog41

This was too good to not share.

I grow tons of basil and make my own pesto. I cooked the chicken for 25 minutes at 350, basting with pesto three times. The last on top of Swiss cheese.

Cooked the corn on the cob at 350 for 35 mins and brushed with half butter/ half lime juice.

PharmacistHog

Man that looks good. LOVE fresh basil and LOVE fresh corn.
Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm<br />Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.<br />
Quote from: GA reddiehog on April 16, 2024, 07:44:38 pmPitching over hyped and hitting nonexistent is going to make for several loses here on out. Maybe it will not be as bad as the BB team. Lack of hitting has been a problem for many moons.

Pulled(PP)pork

Quote from: Boog41 on June 18, 2016, 04:05:40 pm
This was too good to not share.

I grow tons of basil and make my own pesto. I cooked the chicken for 25 minutes at 350, basting with pesto three times. The last on top of Swiss cheese.

Cooked the corn on the cob at 350 for 35 mins and brushed with half butter/ half lime juice.
how many glasses of wine between the first pic and the following two??

PP

Boog41

Quote from: Pulled(PP)pork on June 18, 2016, 04:30:06 pm
how many glasses of wine between the first pic and the following two??

PP
Despite the way the pics look, they were all from the same bottle!!

FineAsSwine

Interesting. I will have to try this.
Hogs up! Covid down!