Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wrestlemania 31

Started by The_Iceman, February 23, 2015, 10:16:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Iceman

February 23, 2015, 10:16:11 am Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 01:13:38 pm by The_Iceman
Likely matches so far:

Reigns vs. Lesnar
Orton vs. Rollins
Cena vs. Rusev
Sting vs. HHH
Undertaker vs. Wyatt
Bryan vs. ?
BNB vs. Ambrose
Golddust vs. Stardust

I'm kinda disappointed in the lack of a strong tag team division right now. They just haven't been able to build any type of storyline with the tag teams to get interested in.

EDIT: Updated Card

hogsrolling

Jim

Another Ambrose VS BNB?

If DB is going to Wrestlemania, his feud is gonna have to erupt tonight.  One name not mentioned yet but one who's had a few promos the last few weeks...

Sheamus.  Hints & internet smarts have said he may return as a heel so if he does, link him up with DB and put them in the first 3 matches to start WM off.  Not sure how they build up heat tonight or in the next 5 weeks but I suppose they could.

I also think the Divas title will be up for grabs.  Either Nikki VS Paige or perhaps Charlotte Flair makes an appearance.

jbell96

Quote from: The_Iceman on February 23, 2015, 10:16:11 am
Likely matches so far:

Reigns vs. Lesnar
Orton vs. Rollins
Cena vs. Rusev
Sting vs. HHH
Undertaker vs. Wyatt
Bryan vs. ?????

I'm kinda disappointed in the lack of a strong tag team division right now. They just haven't been able to build any type of storyline with the tag teams to get interested in.

The Usos, in terms of character development, are bland and stale, but they always seem to put on a great match at PPV's. Cesaro & Kidd are great together so hopefully they will get a legit shot to help rebuild the division.

jbell96

As far as Daniel Brian goes, he's going to be working Ziggler or Sheamus. I hope it's the former because we've been there & done that in terms of him working with Sheamus.

The_Iceman

I found this funny Roman Reigns / Vince McMahon .gif

jbell96

Words cannot express how awesome that GIF is. +1 to you Iceman.

HogScoutMaster

Quote from: The_Iceman on February 23, 2015, 10:16:11 am

I'm kinda disappointed in the lack of a strong tag team division right now.

There will never be a Hardy Boys, Edge/Christian combo again!  THOSE where the days.  Lets not forget one of the best EVER and I MEAN EVERRRRRR female wrestlers LITA
"A week of camp life is worth six months of
theoretical teaching in the meeting room."

The_Iceman

Quote from: HogScoutMaster on February 25, 2015, 03:45:49 pm
There will never be a Hardy Boys, Edge/Christian combo again!  THOSE where the days.  Lets not forget one of the best EVER and I MEAN EVERRRRRR female wrestlers LITA

I think if they teamed Adrian Neville with good partner, he could be apart of a great WWE tag team. They had a great chance with The Ascension, but they screwed with them and gave them a stupid gimmick.