Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hahaha, the Ohio State

Started by Sir Oinksalot, December 31, 2016, 09:25:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Oinksalot

Looking like girls playing hand-to-hand .....so fun to watch them burn ...

Sorry, I know I should be more loving toward my fellows

But my God is this fun ..!!
Be ye therefore like the grasses and yield
to the inevitable forces of Nature,
and in so yielding survive...

Hawg n GA

26.2Hog

Was it enough of a blowout for K J Hill to get into the game?  Well, probably not.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: 26.2Hog on December 31, 2016, 09:34:20 pm
Was it enough of a blowout for K J Hill to get into the game?  Well, probably not.

He played. Caught a pass for 8 yards
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

Hoggish1

Vermin Meyer was so smug during the pre-game interviews.  Lovely man...

Torqued pork

The Clemson/Bama rematch will be epic.

farmhawg

Damn, 1091 will be here talking about venables..
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: bigpigpimpin on December 31, 2016, 09:38:32 pm
And many in razorback nation didn't want Dabo.

Would we have his palyers?
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

hawgdavis

Big 1g best conference in America bawwwhawwwhawwwhawww what ever.
I actually think that goes to the ACC this year and Bama better know it.

Deshawn Watson in case you didn't know took his Gainesville high team to back to back state AAAA championship games ,lost the 1st in a close game and won the second. I think they get it done this year. I also think he should have won the Heisman he definitely is the best of that bunch that was in New York

daprospecta

Quote from: hawgdavis on December 31, 2016, 09:52:39 pm
Big 1g best conference in America bawwwhawwwhawwwhawww what ever.
I actually think that goes to the ACC this year and Bama better know it.

Deshawn Watson in case you didn't know took his Gainesville high team to back to back state AAAA championship games ,lost the 1st in a close game and won the second. I think they get it done this year. I also think he should have won the Heisman he definitely is the best of that bunch that was in New York
The Heisman isn't the best player, it's the player with the best season. Lamar Jackson put up Mike Vick numbers.  He won it fair and square.

code red

Lol.....At least they only got 14 points scored on them in the second half.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

Tick Hog

He starts BTW but yea glad they got kicked

AirWarren

Who?

AirWarren

Sivad

Was it enough of a blowout for K J Hill to get into the game?
For one play early.
The little prick gave a video interview before the game to ohiostate.247sports.com where he said his choice was between Alabama and Ohio State, that Arkansas was never in it, that he publicly said Arkansas just to quiet his home state fans.

hawgmasta

hawgdavis

Quote from: daprospecta on December 31, 2016, 09:56:05 pm
The Heisman isn't the best player, it's the player with the best season. Lamar Jackson put up Mike Vick numbers.  He won it fair and square.

Who was better head to head and answer truthfully who is the better qb and who is the punk. Who was acting like a spoiled child against LSU today and who acted like a pro against the osu joke and who would you truly have as your QB?

It's not supposed to be who has the best stats but who is the best player. Who is that guy. In truth it was originally supposed to go to the player who meant the most to their team not the guy with the biggest stats or the guy with the best stats on a team with a real good record. It could and has once up on a time gone to a player on a not so good a team. Modern press has changed and screwed this award up. It was not just intended for the player on the best team. Read what it was truly meant to be.

daprospecta

Quote from: hawgdavis on December 31, 2016, 10:42:57 pm
Who was better head to head and answer truthfully who is the better qb and who is the punk. Who was acting like a spoiled child against LSU today and who acted like a pro against the osu joke and who would you truly have as your QB?

It's not supposed to be who has the best stats but who is the best player. Who is that guy. In truth it was originally supposed to go to the player who meant the most to their team not the guy with the biggest stats or the guy with the best stats on a team with a real good record. It could and has once up on a time gone to a player on a not so good a team. Modern press has changed and screwed this award up. It was not just intended for the player on the best team. Read what it was truly meant to be.
Ok, watching Clemson today, while DW is a big part of that team, they are good without him. Louisville is a 6-6 team without LJ.  I'm not talking about who's the better person, just what was done on the football field.

jgphillips3

Quote from: Sivad on December 31, 2016, 10:27:04 pm
For one play early.
The little prick gave a video interview before the game to ohiostate.247sports.com where he said his choice was between Alabama and Ohio State, that Arkansas was never in it, that he publicly said Arkansas just to quiet his home state fans.

I've talked to people who know him and that is BS.  He was coming here until Chaney left.  That left him in limbo and then the whole payment issue at North Little Rock erupted and even CBB told him off the record that he may want to leave the State with all that going.  I don't get the point in lying now, but I guess he has his reasons.  We were actually still a viable consideration all the way up to commitment too. 

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: hawgdavis on December 31, 2016, 10:42:57 pm

Head to head it was pretty much a wash. http://www.espn.com/college-football/boxscore?gameId=400869453
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

HiggiePiggy

http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/deshaun-watson-player-stats

http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/lamar-jackson-player-stats

Lamar had over 5k total yards and over 50 tds and 9 ints. 13 games
Deshaun had little less than 5k yards total less than 50 tds and 17 ints in 14 games. 
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

trippigs

Ohio State is my least favorite team in all of CFB. Cheating sweater vest coach boy was so smug...right up to his exposure and crash/burn. Glad they were humiliated.

Dr. Starcs

And urban was already campaigning for them in the playoff next year immediately after the game.

Shouldn't have been there this year.

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on January 01, 2017, 05:43:01 pm
And urban was already campaigning for them in the playoff next year immediately after the game.

Shouldn't have been there this year.

He did have that deer-in-the-headlights look right after the game though.  Like he didn't know what had hit him.  And he was stumbling for words when interviewed.

I enjoyed that immensely.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: Sivad on December 31, 2016, 10:27:04 pm
For one play early.
Well if it was between Alabama and OSU, then he chose poorly.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.