Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

"It felt like a dude hit me"

Started by Hogs958, December 20, 2016, 08:51:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogs958

Joe Mixon is a liar, and terrible excuse for a man.

HoggusMaximus

I agree with you, he should of never touched her... but to play devils advocate here she shouldn't of touched him either. You never know how someone is going to respond when you put your hands on them. Sometimes you get a piece of crap like Joe Mixon.

RedyorNot

If it felt like a dude hit him, he must hang around some big sissies

Dillar Dog

Harsh lesson, but I bet she keeps her hands to herself from now on.

longpig

Quite the compliment.  She should consider cage fighting.
Don't be scared, be smart.

a0ashle

Quote from: Dillar Dog on December 20, 2016, 09:56:38 pm

We got a real man here

Dillar Dog

Sivad

Quote from: Hogs958 on December 20, 2016, 08:51:09 pm
Joe Mixon is a liar, and terrible excuse for a man.
As is his "coach" Bob Stoops.

Hogs958

Hopefully Mixon gets to experience getting  his jaw wired shut.

Pig in the Pokey

wow, dude.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Dillar Dog

PorkRinds

Dillar Dog has been in a shipwreck at sea.  That changes a man.

Torqued pork

She's no Ronda Rousey, unfortunately.

Dillar Dog

Quote from: PorkRinds on December 20, 2016, 11:18:15 pm
Dillar Dog has been in a shipwreck at sea.  That changes a man.

Wasn't a shipwreck.

PorkRinds

Quote from: Dillar Dog on December 20, 2016, 11:21:03 pm
Wasn't a shipwreck.

That's how I remember it. The ship went down right?  That's one of my favorite threads ever btw.

daprospecta

I talked to my wife about this and I told her, the only thing that keeps a man from doing this type of thing to you is an unwritten social contract men have with women.  The second you place your hands on a man, that contract is null and void.  I wouldn't have hit her like this but she pushed him and hit him in the face. Regardless of power, she opened herself up to what happened next. 

Dillar Dog

Yeah, she sank.  We didn't hit anything though.

PorkRinds

Quote from: Dillar Dog on December 20, 2016, 11:26:41 pm
Yeah, she sank.  We didn't hit anything though.

That's the one thread I've ever shared with my wife on hogville. You wee checking in and posting pics the whole way and then went silent. Came back with the bad news.  It was like a movie or something dude.

daprospecta

This thread is the exact reason why a lot of women feel it's ok to act like she did.  One guy mentions that she should have kept her hands to herself and everyone jumps on his case.  That just continues to perpetuate the problem.  Keep your hands to yourself and these types of things won't happen and that applies to women as well as men.

SugarHillGaHog

Quote from: daprospecta on December 20, 2016, 11:29:22 pm
This thread is the exact reason why a lot of women feel it's ok to act like she did.  One guy mentions that she should have kept her hands to herself and everyone jumps on his case.  That just continues to perpetuate the problem.  Keep your hands to yourself and these types of things won't happen and that applies to women as well as men.

I agree.  Once you strike someone you are crossing a line that you should not be surprised if it's crossed back. 

JayHog

If you're big enough to hit someone, then you are big enough to get hit back

PorkRinds

Anyone that does what Mixon did is a piece of garbage. Anyone thy defends it by saying she hit him first is making excuses for a piece of garbage.  Sure she shouldn't have hit him. But he knocked her out and broke her jaw.

pigture perfect

I had a co-worker ask me one time what he should do about his wife continually getting mad and hitting him. He had been taught not to hit a woman, but this was a situation getting out of hand. I really didn't have a good answer for him. It's changed my perspective a little bit though.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

The Divine Swine

Quote from: daprospecta on December 20, 2016, 11:26:07 pm
I talked to my wife about this and I told her, the only thing that keeps a man from doing this type of thing to you is an unwritten social contract men have with women.  The second you place your hands on a man, that contract is null and void.  I wouldn't have hit her like this but she pushed him and hit him in the face. Regardless of power, she opened herself up to what happened next.
l

You're an idiot if you believe that. Women might be superior intellectually and i guess that some insecure men let that get to them, but physically we should never do what he did. What she did to him was so innocent looking. He is a punk coward and anyone that agrees with it or implies she had it coming are pathetic cowards also.
Romans 10:9-10

"That if you confess with your mouth, Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.

k.c.hawg

Quote from: pigture perfect on December 20, 2016, 11:56:00 pm
I had a co-worker ask me one time what he should do about his wife continually getting mad and hitting him. He had been taught not to hit a woman, but this was a situation getting out of hand. I really didn't have a good answer for him. It's changed my perspective a little bit though.

He should do what a woman should do the first time a man physically abuses her. Divorce the person before something terrible happens. My son had a wife that would hit him and there were times he had to grab her arms to restrain her and make her stop. I tried to talk him to getting a divorce but told him emphatically he had an ass whipping coming if he ever hit her. No man should ever punch a woman, too many other things he can do providing she doesn't have a knife or a gun.
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

k.c.hawg

I hate to envision a world with men raised by so called men in this thread. If that kid was my son I would have put an ass whipping on him he would never forget or die trying. No man that carries my genes and my name is ever going to do that to a woman and get away with it. If she wasn't making valid attempts to stab you with a knife or shoot you with a gun, you've used unjustifiable force against a woman, period.
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

Ugly Uncle

Men are not only stronger...we are also faster.  Just walk away...run away if you have to.  Don't ever...I mean never...hit a woman.  Period.  End of story.

Okay...one exception.  If the woman has a gun or a knife and is about to stab or shoot someone else.  Then disarm them how ever you need to.  But in a regular situation...just don't.  Just walk away.
Retired Radio Host

HoggusMaximus

Quote from: k.c.hawg on December 21, 2016, 12:16:29 am
I hate to envision a world with men raised by so called men in this thread. If that kid was my son I would have put an ass whipping on him he would never forget or die trying. No man that carries my genes and my name is ever going to do that to a woman and get away with it. If she wasn't making valid attempts to stab you with a knife or shoot you with a gun, you've used unjustifiable force against a woman, period.

There is a difference between attacking a person and defending yourself. If a woman hitting you there is plenty of reason to use justifiable force. Atleast the minimum force necessary to defend yourself. The whole notion of "not ever hitting a woman" is stupid. I promise you they arnt going to not hit you because you are a man. 

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: k.c.hawg on December 21, 2016, 12:16:29 am

Beat me to it.  I agree totally with you.
Retired Radio Host

gchamblee

Quote from: a0ashle on December 20, 2016, 10:12:31 pm
We got a real man here

i agree with you on about everything you post, but if a woman hits me like a man or tries to corner me and be physical.... i will hit her like the man she is playing the role of.

HogBreath

Quote from: daprospecta on December 20, 2016, 11:29:22 pm
I agree..I thought Mixon was a piece of trash until I saw the video, maybe there was something else that happened before she jumped up and tried to get physical, but it looked like she was the one causing the problem.  I could let a push or shove or being hit in the arm or body go, but hitting in the face is a no no.

Sad to say, but she brought it on herself.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

HoggusMaximus

Its never ok to put your hands on anyone period. The notion that women are always weaker than men is bullcrap and sexist. I've seen some beastly women in my day, being in the military will open your eyes.   

Torqued pork

She didn't have anything to hurt him. Knocking the hell out of her was unnecessary and inexcusable.

k.c.hawg

Quote from: gchamblee on December 21, 2016, 12:34:30 am
i agree with you on about everything you post, but if a woman hits me like a man or tries to corner me and be physical.... i will hit her like the man she is playing the role of.

Wow. I've never realized there were so many men that felt so incapable of stopping the physical threat of a woman with the least amount of force as possible. I really had zero idea until I read this thread. Of course I knew their are millions of so called men that beat women for the many sick reasons they do but I had no idea there were so many tweeners.

The Divine Swine

Quote from: gchamblee on December 21, 2016, 12:34:30 am

Punk coward alert. Really? You are that insecure about your own masculinity that you cannot  let a girl you probably did something to piss off in the first place take out a little innocent frustration on you without retaliation? Sad what men have become. Look, I am not saying women should hit a man, but if she does, so what. Cover up and leave. No excuse for hitting her back.
Romans 10:9-10

"That if you confess with your mouth, Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.

HoggusMaximus

Quote from: The Divine Swine on December 21, 2016, 12:42:54 am
Punk coward alert. Really? You are that insecure about your own masculinity that you cannot  let a girl you probably did something to piss off in the first place take out a little innocent frustration on you without retaliation? Sad what men have become. Look, I am not saying women should hit a man, but if she does, so what. Cover up and leave. No excuse for hitting her back.

You think that domestic abuse is only a man on woman crime?

HoggusMaximus

http://ncadv.org/files/Domestic%20Violence%20and%20Physical%20Abuse%20NCADV.pdf

INTIMATE PARTNER PHYSICAL ABUSE: 1 in 3 women and 1 in 4 men is a victim of some
form of physical violence by an intimate partner
during their lifetimes.

But we men should just take a beating right?

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: HoggusMaximus on December 21, 2016, 12:42:07 am
Its never ok to put your hands on anyone period. The notion that women are always weaker than men is bullcrap and sexist. I've seen some beastly women in my day, being in the military will open your eyes.   

It isn't sexist...it is biology.  It is the rule with a FEW exceptions.  I hate throwing around terms like that when it is just the truth.  The vast majority of men will be stronger than the vast majority of women.  Just the way it is.
Retired Radio Host

HoggusMaximus

Quote from: Ched "UglyUncle" Carpenter on December 21, 2016, 12:52:04 am
It isn't sexist...it is biology.  It is the rule with a FEW exceptions.  I hate throwing around terms like that when it is just the truth.  The vast majority of men will be stronger than the vast majority of women.  Just the way it is.

Being stronger than someone on average doesn't justify someone putting their hands on you.

k.c.hawg

Quote from: HoggusMaximus on December 21, 2016, 12:47:32 am

INTIMATE PARTNER PHYSICAL ABUSE: 1 in 3 women and 1 in 4 men is a victim of some
during their lifetimes.

But we men should just take a beating right?

If a woman is giving you a beating........really? Have you ever had a beating? Because in my 57 years I've never seen a woman that I couldn't restrain without having to throw a right cross and break her face. I'm amazed that there are not only this many lame ass men but so many that are willing to admit it.

HoggusMaximus

There is no reason to make personal attacks because you are not confident in your sexuality that there is a chance that a woman is stronger than you. You can think im lame all you want, but its easy to talk tough on the internet.

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: HoggusMaximus on December 21, 2016, 12:54:43 am
Being stronger than someone on average doesn't justify someone putting their hands on you.

I'm not justifying what she did.  But in no way can you justify a man hitting a woman.  In fact, I think less of a man if he doesn't beat down any man he sees hitting a woman.  I think there are times where physical force is needed, but not punching a woman.  Being a man sometimes means walking away.  Sometimes it means dropping a guy who would punch or slap a woman.
Retired Radio Host

HoggusMaximus

Quote from: Ched "UglyUncle" Carpenter on December 21, 2016, 12:59:00 am
I'm not justifying what she did.  But in no way can you justify a man hitting a woman.  In fact, I think less of a man if he doesn't beat down any man he sees hitting a woman.  I think there are times where physical force is needed, but not punching a woman.  Being a man sometimes means walking away.  Sometimes it means dropping a guy who would punch or slap a woman.

All this is perpetuated on the idea that a woman can't beat a man up. You're all delusional, I've seen plenty of men and women fight in military combat training. Women can fight just like we can.

HoggusMaximus

Quote from: Ched "UglyUncle" Carpenter on December 21, 2016, 12:59:00 am

I agree with you in Joe Mixon is a piece of crap. He deserves to get a beating. But you cant whitewash one instance and make it the law for every confrontation.

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: HoggusMaximus on December 21, 2016, 01:01:05 am

All this is perpetuated on the idea that a woman can't beat a man up. You're all delusional, I've seen plenty of men and women fight in military combat training. Women can fight just like we can.

blah blah blah.  The vast majority of women cannot over power a man.  So...just stop.  I haven't been on here in a while, I need to look you  up to make sure you aren't a joke poster.  I get the comedy of doing that, so I'll check in a minute.
Retired Radio Host

HoggusMaximus

Quote from: Ched "UglyUncle" Carpenter on December 21, 2016, 01:04:35 am
blah blah blah.  The vast majority of women cannot over power a man.  So...just stop.  I haven't been on here in a while, I need to look you  up to make sure you aren't a joke poster.  I get the comedy of doing that, so I'll check in a minute.

Look me up all you want sir. I'm not trolling. I believe in equality.

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: HoggusMaximus on December 21, 2016, 01:06:11 am
Look me up all you want sir. I'm not trolling. I believe in equality.

Equality does not mean the same.  I wish more people understood that.
Retired Radio Host

HoggusMaximus

during their lifetimes.

I'll post this again since everyone wants to act like this is not a thing. Domestic abuse happens to men too.

k.c.hawg

Quote from: HoggusMaximus on December 21, 2016, 12:58:22 am
There is no reason to make personal attacks because you are not confident in your sexuality that there is a chance that a woman is stronger than you. You can think im lame all you want, but its easy to talk tough on the internet.

Dude you are the one that posed..... But we men should just take a beating. I've been on this earth 57 years and I can assure you I have seen many, many men take beatings and none of them were by women. Yeah, I'll call any man lame that is referencing taking "beatings" from a woman. I'll call any man lame ass for not using the least amount of force possible to escape having to break the face of an aggressive attack from a physically inferior woman.

HoggusMaximus

Quote from: Ched "UglyUncle" Carpenter on December 21, 2016, 01:07:36 am
Equality does not mean the same.  I wish more people understood that.

But it does mean making it as close as possible. There are biological differences between men and women sure. But the law of the land says when you put your hands on someone you have the right to defend yourself. It doesn't say that you can only defend yourself against a man.