Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

R.I.P Craig... Sager Strong

Started by pork in the whiskers, December 15, 2016, 04:35:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pork in the whiskers

What a fight he fought... a truly great guy. Had the pleasure of being at several events where he was working or in attendance... always fun to visit with.

He will be missed...

Biggus Piggus

Seems like a lot of TV sports people get cancer.
[CENSORED]!

Tusks

Had beers one night with him at his and Scott Hastings sports bar in ATL.  Spent a couple hours at our table.  Got some great NBA stories from him that night.  RIP CS.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

Tejano Jawg

Quote from: tusked on December 15, 2016, 04:48:58 pm
Had beers one night with him at his and Scott Hastings sports bar in ATL.  Spent a couple hours at our table.  Got some great NBA stories from him that night.  RIP CS.

That's pretty cool. Big loss.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

DeltaBoy

The Best Dressed guy in Sports Broadcasting.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

hogsanity

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on December 15, 2016, 04:37:03 pm
Seems like a lot of TV sports people get cancer.

They are people, and lots of people get cancer. Just more high profile so we hear more about them I guess.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

311Hog

Quote from: DeltaBoy on December 16, 2016, 08:31:13 am
The Best Dressed guy in Sports Broadcasting.

This ^^^^ he had a very moving ESPY's speech.

kp72204

He will be missed. Loved that they let him do the Olympic's (Men's Basketball)this past summer. He touched enough lives to be remembered by SO many people.

goodguytex

Quote from: hogsanity on December 16, 2016, 11:09:02 am
They are people, and lots of people get cancer. Just more high profile so we hear more about them I guess.
Yup. Cancer is no respecter of persons. It takes anyone. It needs to be cured. I fear one day I'll get it too.

Prayers for CS family! May God provide them comfort!