Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bobby being Bobby? Real problem or not?

Started by pingeye2, December 14, 2016, 12:05:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PorkRinds

Quote from: hoglady on December 14, 2016, 05:31:11 pm
I would think Grobe has a little more insight into Wake Forest than most - considering he was coach there for 13 years.

Sorry, him claiming it's no big deal because he used to coach there means nothing.  His entire argument is "back in my day we didn't even keep the plays secret". Well guess what? Now they do. And someone gave away their playbook and Petrino's staff was all up in that scandal.  So I don't think him being their coach means he knows any damn thing about the situation. Nor does it matter. He's defending someone he knows and likes. Nothing more nothing less.

What is always the lead story on Hogville is the dozens on here who always present their take on a tale as the honest truth, just pure fact. 

Seems according to the media that these are the facts so far.

1. Info was found in Wake's stadium leading some Wake officials to believe that Louisville had some inside info on the Wake teams game plans.
2.  Wake officials investigated and learned that one of their own may provided that info and maybe to other competitors of Wake.
3.  The OC at Louisville may have received this info.
4.  Investigation still going on.
IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE AS A KNOWN FACT SO FAR??

PorkRinds

Quote from: 12247 on December 14, 2016, 05:42:20 pm
What is always the lead story on Hogville is the dozens on here who always present their take on a tale as the honest truth, just pure fact. 

1. Info was found in Wake's stadium leading some Wake officials to believe that Louisville had some inside info on the Wake teams game plans.
2.  Wake officials investigated and learned that one of their own may provided that info and maybe to other competitors of Wake.

There is no may have. Louisville has admitted they received plays.

Artex501

3.  The OC at Louisville received this info.

Razorbax

Still talking out of turn I see. Reading is fundamental.....Even for you. Didn't bring up Jet gate. It was one of your ilk that decided that something which is pretty common was somehow tainted because CBP did it. As for apologies....No need for me  to apologize for anything the Coach at Louisville might have done. I'll leave that to Louisville fans. However, I am always apologizing for the asshats that cannot seem to comprehend that CBB is the coach at Arkansas. The records, platitudes and problems at Arkansas belongs all to CBB. 
Quote from: gchamblee on December 14, 2016, 04:58:35 pm
lol, i found one of the petrino apologists over here! there is no evidence linking this to petrino yet so there is no reason to lay this at his feet. but trying to present interviewing for a job as a scandal just to change the focus of the discussion is freaking hilarious.

PorkSoda

Quote from: thefisher on December 14, 2016, 12:53:40 pm
  If you hire a narcissistic self righteous lying toxic dog turd a-hole sob as your football coach you deserve to be burned to the ground.  I will enjoy watching it happen.

Quote from: 26.2Hog on December 14, 2016, 12:57:08 pm
You left out cheating philanderer,  lol

we just elected one as president. 
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

porkrindjimmy

This reminds me of Russia. Russia did it, Russia hacked them...Russia...is....evil.

Lol...you people are Hilarious.

PRJ

porkrindjimmy

Yes...Petrino is Lucifer and get this...he is a Russian agent....straight from the KGB....awwww

PRJ

hog of steele

Quote from: DMACKNOWS on December 14, 2016, 03:03:14 pm
Either you have absolutely zero character or integrity or you have absolutely no idea what you're commenting on.

This is what you call a false dichotomy. Even if you refuse to see it, there are other choices.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: PorkSoda on December 14, 2016, 05:56:55 pm
we just elected one as president. 

So,do you know him personally or are you just speculating based on what you've heard?

"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

Hogville folks know I like the coaching abilities of Bobby Petrino.  That said and after learning a bit more about the Wake/Louisville situation, I believe the following:  The NCAA should immediately take over this project, do not leave it to the school(s) involved or the Conference.  I suspect gameplan info is likely owned by the school that designs it and is therefore protected by law as a product of some sort.  Elrod should be required by law to talk, though he might lie or take the 5th.  Anyway, the NCAA should spare no expense to attempt to get at the bottom of this including polygraph tests, etc..  The NCAA must set an example here.  Any assistant found to have knowingly been aware of this and not reporting it properly should lose one year of salary, work for one season for free or be banned from college sports forever.  Any HC found to have knowingly been aware of this and not reporting this should have to work for 2 years free or be banned from college sports forever.  Any AD whose team is involved should lose one year of salary.   If it is found the AD knew, the AD should lose 3 years salary and I mean not get paid for 3 years or banned from college sports forever. Any school, donor or other entity that is found slipping around and offsetting that salary ban at any time should immediately cause that school to receive the death penalty for 5 years.  The NCAA has an opportunity to actually do something right now to stop this type activity. 

Anyone believing this is an isolated case is wrong.  These things happen through many avenues.  The NCAA needs to send the message loud and clear.  Don't get caught because the penalty makes the benefit not worth it.  If you know abuse is going on and you choose not to take proper action, you are guilty.  If Petrino knew and let it happen on his team, he should receive no pay for two years or he can leave the game immediately and never return, period.

Inhogswetrust

I remember when a former Hog coach had people posted on the hillside next to the stadium so people couldn't watch practices in it.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

EastexHawg

Should our 1977-78 Orange Bowl win over Oklahoma be forfeited since Larry Lacewell gave the OU game plan to Holtz and his staff in order to get back at Barry Switzer?  I was a fan before that game and have been ever since, but for some odd reason I've never seen, read, or heard of outrage over the Hogs being on the receiving end of that gift.

Captain Hogthrob

Quote from: PorkRinds on December 14, 2016, 05:26:51 pm
So Grobe is the expert now? Why does his opinion matter more than anyone else?

Grobe is trying to help his buddy.
Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Captain Hogthrob

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on December 14, 2016, 05:17:36 pm
Bobby's really not that bad a guy.  Let me relate a story from his days on the Hill.

It was early spring, the year after we had beaten K-State in the Cotton Bowl and things were looking up with Tyler Wilson, Knile Davis, Cobi Hamilton and a host of others coming back.  I was in Fayetteville on business and was about to head home when I decided to stop at a small hole-in-the-wall diner for a bite to eat.  The place was nearly deserted, save for a lone man in a booth, eating a barbecue and staring out the window.  As I got close to that booth, I recognized that it was Coach Petrino.  He looked up and me, smiled, and extended his hand.  I introduced myself and told him I'd been a Hog fan since the '60s and that I was proud of what he was doing with the Hogs.  He invited me to sit, so I took him up on it and ordered a sandwich myself.  We sat there and visited about all things Razorback, and he told me about growing up in Montana.  He said the hills of northwest Arkansas reminded him of Montana just a little, especially the beautiful colors of the fall.  He said he knew lots of folks felt he would leave for a better job someday, but he said he was really falling in love with Arkansas and he was genuinely considering ending his career in Fayetteville and then staying.  I could tell he was sincere.  I asked if he'd had a chance to travel through the mountains and around the lakes yet and he said not really.  He was so consumed by the job that he hadn't taken the opportunity to really explore our fair state like he knew he should.  Then he paused, looked out the window and smiled.  He turned back to me and said, "You know, we're in a bit of a dead period right now, since signing day is behind us and spring practice is still a few weeks away.  There may never be a better time for me to do some of that exploring.  Let me ask you, if you were me, how would you go about making the most of the time and seeing as much of the countryside as you could?"  I thought long and hard about it, then I looked him squarely in the eyes and said, "I'd buy a Harley."
Have to agree ...Harley is a no brainer.
Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson

porkrindjimmy

You do realize Petrino is going nowhere?  Some dude whose feelings were hurt was running around offering playbooks. Who the hell cares. Little blurbs here and there except here on Hogville, where it is the biggest scandal since watergate...errr...Princess Di's car wreck. People have been looking for advantages over another team since competition began in this world. And it isn't going to stop just because some in the world want participation trophies handed out to all and to play with flags now instead of tackling.

Really? Really? Some of yall actually think this is some big deal? Get it together folks.

PRJ

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: DMACKNOWS on December 14, 2016, 06:42:44 pm
You should really take more time to investigate things before making a blatant fool of yourself.  That goes for all of the Petrino lovers.

EVERY TEAM DID NOT ACCEPT THE INFORMATION.  I REPEAT EVERY TEAM DID NOT ACCEPT THE INFORMATION.

Louisville's AD has admitted that they accepted the information.  Do you comprehend the difference?  Every team is not equally at fault. 

Jim Grobe is a senile old man.  Who cares how he wants to spin this?  Louisville is guilty.  Petrino is guilty.  Justifying this kind of BS is exactly why this country has turned to sh*t.  If you justify then there is no reason for anyone to ever do anything the right way again.  Ever.  It amazes me that functioning adults can't comprehend that.

No...people like you are what turned this country to sh*t. You weren't much into competitive sports were you? Either that or your hatred for Bobby has blinded any rational thought you might be able to muster up.

You say LET ME REPEAT, NO OTHER TEAM TOOK THE INFORMATION...pardon me, but I call horsesh*t...we just go with whatever the team spokesman says? Yeah, no, we would never look at another teams playbook, never, why would you suggest we would do such a thing....I never.

Since the world invented competition, and I would suggest it came about the 10th day....you always look for an advantage on your opponent, makes no difference if it is football, combat sports, backgammon, synchronized horse twirling or the ever competitive business world. It makes the competitive world tick, it makes the world right. If you do anything competitively, somebody is looking for an advantage on you...

I find it refreshing that Louisville comes out and says yeah, we might have used it....So? Lol

PRJ

Biggus Piggus

After Trump won the presidency, maybe Arkansas can rescind Petrino's firing.
[CENSORED]!

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on December 15, 2016, 11:28:05 am
After Trump won the presidency, maybe Arkansas can rescind Petrino's firing.

Bobby deserved his firing from here. Who knows if something else could have been worked out, but for sheer stupidity, he deserved it.

Trump won an election fair and square..people didn't like the direction the country was going. Was tired of the political correctness. Were tired of being told how to act, tired of being told how to believe...and they didn't much like the results. The results of their pocketbook, and they were really tired of being pushed around, not winning anymore..

Giving the results we have had the past 5 years, I wonder who would carry the vote if we had an open election here in Arkansas for head coach...throw up 4 candidates...Bret, Bobby, Houston and Gus...

Wonder what the vote would look like?

PRJ

hollywood hog

Hogs958

happens over and over with him. It's not just a coincidence. The guy is POS scum.

Hogs958

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on December 15, 2016, 11:00:19 am
You do realize Petrino is going nowhere?  Some dude whose feelings were hurt was running around offering playbooks. Who the hell cares. Little blurbs here and there except here on Hogville, where it is the biggest scandal since watergate...errr...Princess Di's car wreck. People have been looking for advantages over another team since competition began in this world. And it isn't going to stop just because some in the world want participation trophies handed out to all and to play with flags now instead of tackling.

Really? Really? Some of yall actually think this is some big deal? Get it together folks.

PRJ

I'm sure there are plenty of Louisville fans saying it's no big deal. Just like there were here. There is a clear trend with Petrino. He is a worm.

hoglady

Quote from: DMACKNOWS on December 14, 2016, 06:42:44 pm
You should really take more time to investigate things before making a blatant fool of yourself.  That goes for all of the Petrino lovers.

EVERY TEAM DID NOT ACCEPT THE INFORMATION.  I REPEAT EVERY TEAM DID NOT ACCEPT THE INFORMATION.

Louisville's AD has admitted that they accepted the information.  Do you comprehend the difference?  Every team is not equally at fault. 

Jim Grobe is a senile old man.  Who cares how he wants to spin this?  Louisville is guilty.  Petrino is guilty.  Justifying this kind of BS is exactly why this country has turned to sh*t.  If you justify then there is no reason for anyone to ever do anything the right way again.  Ever.  It amazes me that functioning adults can't comprehend that.

Well - it appears you can add Army (yes, Army) and Virginia Tech to the list of schools that were provided info.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: DMACKNOWS on December 15, 2016, 03:01:44 pm
I was All State in two sports and also nationally ranked in a martial arts at the age of 12, so you can kiss my a**.  You know what I didn't do, though? CHEAT.  That is completely different than looking for a competitive advantage.  Internet message board trash like yourself doesn't understand the difference.  If you really believe everything you type you are a special kind of lowlife. 
I don't hate Petrino as much as a loathe those they make excuses for his behavior and act like it's all part of the world we live in.  It has become part of the world we live in because too many people such as yourself has excused that sort of behavior for $$$$. 

FWIW, I never said NO OTHER TEAM TOOK THE INFORMATION.  Also,  Louisville didn't say "yeah we might have used it"  They said they received it but didn't use it.  Not only are your principles out of whack, but you're illiterate.  That is a terrible combination for being opinionated.  The biggest problem with this board is the number of opinions that come from misinformation.  This whole board is worse than a facebook feed during the election.  Unfortunately,  there is a great number of people that don't know enough to know what is true and what isn't.

I was all state myself and spent my formative years practicing a little Kung fu myself...mostly Muay Thai and boxing...so maybe not Kung Fu such as a master like yourself...

Bobby Petrino didn't cheat. I REPEAT, BOBBY PETRINO DIDN'T CHEAT. So take your morals, your snotty nose, high brow attitude and kiss my a*s...

PRJ

Jackrabbit Hog

Hey Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan, you two are gonna have to play in different sandboxes if you can't play nice.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

thefisher

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on December 15, 2016, 05:50:52 pm
Bobby Petrino didn't cheat. I REPEAT, BOBBY PETRINO DIDN'T CHEAT.

Mrs. Petrino says, "hi"
I miss the smell of the mud, grass, and sweat of the practice field. I miss blood oozing down your arm from the rip in your skin that was slashed on a guys helmet as you punked him at the line of scrimmage and put his dobber in the dirt.

TheRazorbackGuy

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on December 15, 2016, 11:00:19 am

PRJ

This isn't a small violation. This is cheating at the highest level, putting players at injury risk or threaten their careers. The Wake Forest QB hurt his shoulder in that game. This can be directly related. This is a far bigger deal than porkrindjimmy thinks. I expect suspensions or even firings over this issue. This is messing with the integrity of college football. NCAA is going to come down and massively harder than porkrindjimmy believes.

hoglady

Quote from: DMACKNOWS on December 15, 2016, 06:26:07 pm
What does that have to do with what you quoted?  Every team and two teams aren't the same thing.  Your original post was about vacating EVERY WIN.  You were being dramatic for the sake of making it seem like Louisville didn't really do that much wrong.  This is a big deal no matter how some of you want to spin it.

Also Va Tech lost that game and I think Army did as well. That's a  little different than having a 34 point swing in the 4th quarter.

A 34 point swing in the 4th quarter would have little to do with what is being reported as provided - a couple of new plays that had never been run before. (That Wake didn't use in the game). That's what the Wake coach was concerned about - the offensive plays they had not run before / anything else could be learned from film.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: DMACKNOWS on December 15, 2016, 11:40:05 pm
That's all been confirmed?  I've seen the word gameplan used in several articles.  That's completely different than getting a hold of a secret playbook.
A team won a 4th quarter 34-0 after trailing the entire game and it is later reported they were found to have had information from the opposing team in their locker room.  The winning team's coach was fired from his previous employer with cause for unethical behavior.  I mean call me a conspiracy theorist.

Did you watch the game? Did you watch the 4th quarter? I assume you didn't. Wake shot themselves in the foot, time after time. They gave the game away with mistakes...not because ol Lucifer Bobby Petrino had the playbook.

If you think getting plays is unethical, you better quit watching football. It happens every week. I haven't yet seen you complain about Larry Lacewell, Lou Holtz and the University of Arkansas for having the gameplan, playbook of Oklahoma that Larry Lacewell graced the football program with. Is that unethical to you? Or is the agenda just Bobby?

PRJ

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: DMACKNOWS on December 15, 2016, 11:40:05 pm
That's all been confirmed?  I've seen the word gameplan used in several articles.  That's completely different than getting a hold of a secret playbook.
A team won a 4th quarter 34-0 after trailing the entire game and it is later reported they were found to have had information from the opposing team in their locker room.  The winning team's coach was fired from his previous employer with cause for unethical behavior.  I mean call me a conspiracy theorist.

Did you watch the game? Did you watch the 4th quarter? I assume you didn't. Wake shot themselves in the foot, time after time. They gave the game away with mistakes...not because ol Lucifer Bobby Petrino had the playbook.

If you think getting plays is unethical, you better quit watching football. It happens every week. I haven't yet seen you complain about Larry Lacewell, Lou Holtz and the University of Arkansas for having the gameplan, playbook of Oklahoma that Larry Lacewell graced the football program with. Is that unethical to you? Or is the agenda just Bobby?

PRJ

clutch

Playbooks and gameplans are not the same thing. I don't know what really happened here, just thought that I would point that out because it seems that some of you are mixing the two up. If they were tipped about a couple of plays it's not that big of a deal, even though 1 play can change the game, you usually can't lose it off of 1 or 2 plays. If they had a copy of the gameplan, that's a whole different story. That's impacting more that 1 or 2 snaps a game. That has an impact on every single play both offensively and defensively.

hog of steele

Can someone break down for me what is in a college game plan? Is it a book? Is it a page? Is it your view of their tendencies? I have heard it said that the first few plays are scripted. So I am assuming that is in there.

But what else is it?

PorkRinds

Quote from: clutch on December 16, 2016, 07:40:08 am
Playbooks and gameplans are not the same thing. I don't know what really happened here, just thought that I would point that out because it seems that some of you are mixing the two up. If they were tipped about a couple of plays it's not that big of a deal, even though 1 play can change the game, you usually can't lose it off of 1 or 2 plays. If they had a copy of the gameplan, that's a whole different story. That's impacting more that 1 or 2 snaps a game. That has an impact on every single play both offensively and defensively.

Sounds like it was both. A few trick plays and the game plan.

clutch

Quote from: hog of steele on December 16, 2016, 11:39:47 am
Can someone break down for me what is in a college game plan? Is it a book? Is it a page? Is it your view of their tendencies? I have heard it said that the first few plays are scripted. So I am assuming that is in there.

But what else is it?

It's going to be different for each staff. It would have plays that they wanted to run in certain situations, tendencies, who and where they wanted to attack, personnel for different situations and packages, injury information. Of all of this, the injury information could be the most important. Not only would it tell teams about key players that they might not have known were ruled out, but it could also divulge minor injuries that players in the game have that they could try to exploit. If you know the QB has a banged up left shoulder you might try to pound him in it a couple times to try to get him out of a game.

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: DMACKNOWS on December 16, 2016, 03:25:32 pm
No I didn't watch the game because I was at the game between LSU and Arkansas.  You see I am a Razorback fan and don't pay attention to other teams games while my team is playing.  I'm sure you watched every second of it because you are a Bobby Petrino fan. By shoot themselves in the foot?  Did you mean throwing two pick sixes?  How does someone so fluid with their vocabulary decipher the difference between a team's own mistakes and possibly making mistakes due to the other team having an idea what you might be doing?

I am not aware of this other incident you mention.  Do you have a link?   Was there evidence found in the locker room?  Or is this just some rumour that started at a Crossett coffee shop in the late 70s.  I'll admit I wasn't alive then, but I've followed the Razorbacks about as closely as a human being can for close to 30 years and have NEVER heard that story until you and EastTexasTrash brough it up on this board.  Just to be clear you both probably have the most obvious agendas on this site, yet you bring up a wive's tale with no proof to prove that I have an agenda.  To answer your question if that was proven to be true, then yes I would have a problem with it.  This isn't a Bobby Petrino issue for me.  It just so happens he is involved, which brings out the vermin like yourself to defend him.  I don't like cheaters.  I didn't when I competed and don't know.  I also don't like people that excuse that sort of behavior for gaining an advantage.  No you cheated.  You can justify anything if you try hard enough.  The difference is those with a little character don't try so hard. 

You are out of your league Jim.  While you have trouble putting a sentence together I can retort while taking a break from work.  Anytime you want to give in and admit youre simply a low-life Bobby loving troll, then we can stop and you can go back to fantasizing about bathing yourself in  Petrino's butt sweat.

I can assure you Jackie Chan, it is you who is out of their league.

I am not going to research for you, Google for you...look into Larry Lacewell, Oklahoma and Arkansas. If you are such a great fan, it won't take you long to find out it isn't a wife's tale or a story from the Crossett Diner...

Looks like Bobby has been cleared of any wrong doing. And yes, it was a few plays that the OC shared with the defensive staff. Make sure you read clearly that Bobbys name isn't mentioned.

And I watched every down of Wake and Louisville...WHILE TAILGATING BEFORE THE LSU GAME...which then I walked into the stadium and watched the Hogs/LSU...See some people watch games while tailgating...we don't spend much time tossing bean bags or stacking boards and breaking them to impress whatever you have dragging behind you.

You go git em tiger at the next Judo tournament though. I will be earnestly rooting for you.

PRJ

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: DMACKNOWS on December 16, 2016, 03:25:32 pm
No I didn't watch the game because I was at the game between LSU and Arkansas.  You see I am a Razorback fan and don't pay attention to other teams games while my team is playing.  I'm sure you watched every second of it because you are a Bobby Petrino fan. By shoot themselves in the foot?  Did you mean throwing two pick sixes?  How does someone so fluid with their vocabulary decipher the difference between a team's own mistakes and possibly making mistakes due to the other team having an idea what you might be doing?

I am not aware of this other incident you mention.  Do you have a link?   Was there evidence found in the locker room?  Or is this just some rumour that started at a Crossett coffee shop in the late 70s.  I'll admit I wasn't alive then, but I've followed the Razorbacks about as closely as a human being can for close to 30 years and have NEVER heard that story until you and EastTexasTrash brough it up on this board.  Just to be clear you both probably have the most obvious agendas on this site, yet you bring up a wive's tale with no proof to prove that I have an agenda.  To answer your question if that was proven to be true, then yes I would have a problem with it.  This isn't a Bobby Petrino issue for me.  It just so happens he is involved, which brings out the vermin like yourself to defend him.  I don't like cheaters.  I didn't when I competed and don't know.  I also don't like people that excuse that sort of behavior for gaining an advantage.  No you cheated.  You can justify anything if you try hard enough.  The difference is those with a little character don't try so hard. 

You are out of your league Jim.  While you have trouble putting a sentence together I can retort while taking a break from work.  Anytime you want to give in and admit youre simply a low-life Bobby loving troll, then we can stop and you can go back to fantasizing about bathing yourself in  Petrino's butt sweat.

Yes...your vocabulary is so expansive...EastTexasTrash? He has forgot more Razorback history than you will ever be able to learn in two lifetimes...

Bus should be getting you home soon.

PRJ

PonderinHog

Wasn't Switzer bangin' Lacewell's wife before that all went down?

porkrindjimmy

EastexHawg

Quote from: PonderinHog on December 16, 2016, 05:33:26 pm
Wasn't Switzer bangin' Lacewell's wife before that all went down?

That's the story.  It's why Lacewell was willing to sabotage OU in that game.

husker71

they didnt keep the plays secret  then (3 years ago)????   Google Karl Sweetan who was a Qb back in the 70s     he walked away from a pro camp with the play book and I think they sent the FBI after him. 

factchecker

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on December 16, 2016, 04:21:52 pm

And I watched every down of Wake and Louisville...WHILE TAILGATING BEFORE THE LSU GAME...which then I walked into the stadium and watched the Hogs/LSU...See some people watch games while tailgating...we don't spend much time tossing bean bags or stacking boards and breaking them to impress whatever you have dragging behind you.

PRJ

Umm.... No you didn't.

Arkansas vs. LSU
6:00 PM CT, November 12, 2016 Coverage: ESPN

Wake Forest vs. Lousiville
6:00 PM CT, November 12, 2016 Coverage: ESPN2

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

factchecker

Quote from: DMACKNOWS on December 16, 2016, 06:17:11 pm
Ladies and Gentlemen Pork Rind Jimmy.  The one and only piece of trash that once snuck on the UofA practice field pretending to be a media member to ask Houston Nutt about his text messages.  The epitome of a loser. 

I've been around message boards for a while but I had forgotten about you until a friend of mine emailed me your pic today with ole Hottie. 

Hey you may want to check the game times of the Wake Forest/Louisville and Arkansas/LSU games Clark Kent.  I'll give you a hint they both started after dark.

Both games started at 6:00 PM central time.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

PorkRinds

Quote from: factchecker on December 16, 2016, 11:00:30 pm
Umm.... No you didn't.

Arkansas vs. LSU

Lol.

southeasthog

Quote from: factchecker on December 16, 2016, 11:00:30 pm
Umm.... No you didn't.

Arkansas vs. LSU

Bueller?    Bueller?

Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson

Even i dont wanna get into this pissing match, and that is saying something!
Let's make some waves.

thefisher

Quote from: EastexHawg on December 16, 2016, 05:38:04 pm
That's the story.  It's why Lacewell was willing to sabotage OU in that game.

Do you, or ANYONE, have link to anything that in any way substantiates that charge?  I looked for quiet a while and found a "rumor" post on a Texas A&M board from long ago.  That's it. Nothing else.

There was never any form of accusation, charges, or public discussion of it at all that I can find.  Certainly no one appears to have ever found any evidence or ever confessed to anything of that nature.

All there appears to be is one Aggie message board post from some time ago that was a rumor. 

Nothing at all like Louisville getting their hand actually caught in the cookie jar and making it official in their press conference. They have Louisville dead to rights.

On that count .... if they never actually used the information then why in the world did they show up with it in written form on game day???  Clearly lying about it.
I miss the smell of the mud, grass, and sweat of the practice field. I miss blood oozing down your arm from the rip in your skin that was slashed on a guys helmet as you punked him at the line of scrimmage and put his dobber in the dirt.

factchecker

December 17, 2016, 07:16:30 pm #146 Last Edit: December 17, 2016, 10:49:06 pm by factchecker
Quote from: thefisher on December 17, 2016, 04:38:53 pm
Do you, or ANYONE, have link to anything that in any way substantiates that charge?  I looked for quiet a while and found a "rumor" post on a Texas A&M board from long ago.  That's it. Nothing else.

There was never any form of accusation, charges, or public discussion of it at all that I can find.  Certainly no one appears to have ever found any evidence or ever confessed to anything of that nature.

All there appears to be is one Aggie message board post from some time ago that was a rumor. 

Nothing at all like Louisville getting their hand actually caught in the cookie jar and making it official in their press conference. They have Louisville dead to rights.

On that count .... if they never actually used the information then why in the world did they show up with it in written form on game day???  Clearly lying about it.

It's typical hogville trash.  Just look at the lies and bull they spew.... just like their savior.  All this talk about hating mediocrity and demanding excellence. Sure thing.

NEWSFLASH:   It isn't The University of Petrino, or the Arkansas Harleybacks.... the program is bigger than that scum of a coach.  Same with Bielema.  When he moves on I will feel the same about him.   I only want him to win now because he coaches the Razorbacks. When he leaves/is fired/whatever I won't be on Hogville defending him.  I surely won't be trashing my alma mater to make Bielema look better.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

EastexHawg

Outstanding.  A couple of guys who weren't even alive when the 1978 Orange Bowl was played are telling those who were how it really all happened.