Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stay classy Louisville!

Started by al_pigcino, December 13, 2016, 01:24:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

phadedhawg

wow...that certainly takes some of the stream out of the celebration.  lolol

RME

Would this have even been posted here if Petrino weren't the coach there?

PorkSoda

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Little Lady Back

#NolanRichardsonCourt

Redhogs

Quote from: PorkSoda on December 13, 2016, 01:34:18 pm
what a BS thread title.
Thread poster would fit in with the msm very well.
Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

phadedhawg

I'm fairly confident college football fans would find this story click worthy no matter what school it happened at. 

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: RyanMallettsEgo on December 13, 2016, 01:33:40 pm

I'm surprised some of the BP lovers haven't posted about how much better Bobby develops his player's fire-arm skills over CBB.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

PorkRinds

December 13, 2016, 01:54:00 pm #8 Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 03:06:22 pm by PorkRinds
The petrino apologists are out in force today.

younghog

GO HOGS

code red

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on December 13, 2016, 01:53:20 pm
I'm surprised some of the BP lovers haven't posted about how much better Bobby develops his player's fire-arm skills over CBB.
Touche.....but seems to me we are just as bad at tackling under CBB.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

jgphillips3

Fortunately, we never win anything of significance so we don't have to worry about our players getting shot at a celebratory party.

hawganatic

Quote from: younghog on December 13, 2016, 02:02:55 pm
HOGS ONLY

Is it really necessary for you to make this same post over and over?  The MODs are capable of determining what should and shouldn't be in MMQ without your help..

The Kig

No.  There is a place for non-Razorback related posts...which is where this should be.   Newsworthy, but not to MMQB.
Poker Porker

Hoggish1

What kind of question is that?  We're talking football news here, aren't we?

Inhogswetrust

Looks like the stream turned to steam!
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on December 13, 2016, 01:53:20 pm

Conversely maybe they can teach him how to ride a motorcycle.................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

RME

Quote from: Hoggish1 on December 13, 2016, 05:19:06 pm
What kind of question is that?  We're talking football news here, aren't we?

Monday Morning Quarterback
For all your Razorback sports discussion.

General Sports
Non-Razorback related takes.

Putting traffic, hits, and replies aside, in which forum do you think this topic belongs?

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: jgphillips3 on December 13, 2016, 03:20:24 pm
Fortunately, we never win anything of significance so we don't have to worry about our players getting shot at a celebratory party.
Quote from: mrp on December 13, 2016, 05:33:34 pm
You're right about that.

So are you saying track athletes don't enjoy a good celebratory party shooting?

Hollywood870

Hollywood870

Having a good time at Petrino's expense because some of his players got shot? "Integrity" at it's finest on display.

thefisher

"You recruit your own problems" is proven true once again.

The price tag being paid for the qb winning a Heisman is now multiple gunshot victims inside a university gated community.  Perhaps CBP should have checked the character of his players a little closer when recruiting them.

You can bet that EVERY TIME a team recruits head to head against Louisville and CBP for a player next year the opposing coaches will have video clips, pictures, and dramatic emphasis on why that mom and dad should send their kid to University of Kentucky (or wherever), get a degree, and be raised into a respectable citizen as opposed to going to Louisville "The Hood" and getting shot or killed while under the care of CBP.

No wonder several Razorbacks on the roster were telling the recruits at The Catfish Hole to NOT COME TO ARKANSAS AND PLAY FOR PETRINO ..... go somewhere else if they had the chance and a scholarship offer.

You may not recall but every single one in the room did except one ... and he never made it to campus.

Two years from now Louisville will be a crap fire dumpster heap.  CBP will have totally destroyed recruiting once again.

A_Holes shoot out crap.  It's just what they do.  CBP destroys football programs by smashing all recruiting connections in about 4-5 years.  It's just the crap that A-Hole shoots out.
I miss the smell of the mud, grass, and sweat of the practice field. I miss blood oozing down your arm from the rip in your skin that was slashed on a guys helmet as you punked him at the line of scrimmage and put his dobber in the dirt.

HiggiePiggy

Lol this thread is hilarious. These people were shot at. They didn't go shooting people and it's a character issue for Petrino? 
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

RME

Quote from: HiggiePiggy on December 13, 2016, 07:36:18 pm
Lol this thread is hilarious. These people were shot at. They didn't go shooting people and it's a character issue for Petrino?

The same guys hung up on Petrino and gloating when something happens to him/Louisville are the ones who still talk to their wives/girlfriends about how much of a bitch their ex was, even after they've been broken up for years, because you feel like Petrino personally offended you somehow.

The guy is gone. He isn't coming back. He can't hurt us anymore. We're going on 6 seasons without him, over half a decade.

Oh, and just for the hell of it, like Higgie said, football players were shot. No evidence apart from a fight that other football players were involved, and chances are decent the shooters were locals, not even UL students.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/acc/2016/12/11/james-hearns-henry-famurewa-louisville-shot/95305726/

hawganatic

Quote from: thefisher on December 13, 2016, 06:29:55 pm

The price tag being paid for the qb winning a Heisman is now multiple gunshot victims inside a university gated community.  Perhaps CBP should have checked the character of his players a little closer when recruiting them.

You can bet that EVERY TIME a team recruits head to head against Louisville and CBP for a player next year the opposing coaches will have video clips, pictures, and dramatic emphasis on why that mom and dad should send their kid to University of Kentucky (or wherever), get a degree, and be raised into a respectable citizen as opposed to going to Louisville "The Hood" and getting shot or killed while under the care of CBP.

No wonder several Razorbacks on the roster were telling the recruits at The Catfish Hole to NOT COME TO ARKANSAS AND PLAY FOR PETRINO ..... go somewhere else if they had the chance and a scholarship offer.

You may not recall but every single one in the room did except one ... and he never made it to campus.

Two years from now Louisville will be a crap fire dumpster heap.  CBP will have totally destroyed recruiting once again.

A_Holes shoot out crap.  It's just what they do.  CBP destroys football programs by smashing all recruiting connections in about 4-5 years.  It's just the crap that A-Hole shoots out.

How does getting shot make somebody a 'character issue?"

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: Hollywood870 on December 13, 2016, 06:10:19 pm
Having a good time at Petrino's expense because some of his players got shot? "Integrity" at it's finest on display.

CBP certainly didn't mind having a good time at Arkansas's expense....but I doubt anyone is actually happy that these players were shot at. Lighten up a little.

Buff

No because someone else would have won the Heisman, and this party wouldn't have happened.

Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson

Quote from: jgphillips3 on December 13, 2016, 03:20:24 pm

Perfectly said.
Let's make some waves.

KY Hog Man

Quote from: thefisher on December 13, 2016, 06:29:55 pm

Reading comprehension is not one of your strong suits, is it?   The complex was not on campus and is not sanctioned by the university.  The players were at a party that was crashed by outsiders and got caught in the gunfire.  Could have happened to any student or citizen attending the party.     

thefisher

Quote from: KY Hog Man on December 17, 2016, 12:43:36 pm
Reading comprehension is not one of your strong suits, is it?   

Understanding recruiting is certainly not one of yours.

These scenarios will be spun in the living rooms of recruits exactly as I typed it.

CBP's ability to get decent recruits to Louisville is over.

I miss the smell of the mud, grass, and sweat of the practice field. I miss blood oozing down your arm from the rip in your skin that was slashed on a guys helmet as you punked him at the line of scrimmage and put his dobber in the dirt.

December 19, 2016, 08:18:45 am #30 Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 08:51:01 pm by Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson
Quote from: thefisher on December 17, 2016, 04:29:00 pm
Understanding recruiting is certainly not one of yours.

These scenarios will be spun in the living rooms of recruits exactly as I typed it

I.used your link you stew head.  Lmao yes louisville ahead

CBP's ability to get decent recruits to Louisville is over.

Guess you are expecting some  to change their team?  Currently Louisville ranks higher than the hogs in 3 of 4 rankings, and tied in one.  What is BB doing that he cant out recruit them considering this massive scandal  :)
Let's make some waves.

pigture perfect

Petrino certainly likes the Pistol (formation). So there's that.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

thefisher

Quote from: Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson on December 19, 2016, 08:18:45 am
Guess you are expecting some  to change their team?  Currently Louisville ranks higher than the hogs in 3 of 4 rankings, and tied in one.  What is BB doing that he cant out recruit them considering this massive scandal  :)

Not sure what "rankings" you are referring to.  I just checked 247 Sports and the Hogs are ranked higher over all and more importantly their average recruit is ranked higher per individual player averages as well. The Hogs also   have twice as many 4 star recruits as Louisville. Neither has a 5 star.

As far as Louisville losing recruits ... with this current class a couple, yes indeed.  It is pretty late in the process for very many to bail. There just aren't that many places to land.  Lots of schools have most slots taken.

Next class is when the dominos start falling much more heavily. Coaches have lots of ammo to shoot CBPs recruiting into tatters with.  He just keeps loading the other guys guns for them.

If he is still employed at Louisville in 2 years they will be totally imploding.

It will take several years for them to recover.  Exactly as it did the first time CBP was there and destroyed their recruiting.  CBP is one leopard that never changes his spots .... and Louisville is going to pay dearly for it.  Let it burn .... they deserve all the destruction they get.

http://247sports.com/Season/2017-Football/CompositeTeamRankings

EastexHawg

Quote from: KY Hog Man on December 17, 2016, 12:43:36 pm
Reading comprehension is not one of your strong suits, is it?   The complex was not on campus and is not sanctioned by the university.  The players were at a party that was crashed by outsiders and got caught in the gunfire.  Could have happened to any student or citizen attending the party.     

Exactly.  It's Petrino's fault!

Hmm i  couldnt post. Hey retard. The link you provided louisville ranks higher than the hogs..

Idiot
Let's make some waves.

PorkRinds

Quote from: Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson on December 19, 2016, 08:52:34 pm
Hmm i  couldnt post. Hey retard. The link you provided louisville ranks higher than the hogs..

Idiot

Uh...no it doesn't. It shows them one spot behind us....

wildhogman

Idiot
shows LV one spot behind us with two more recruits then we have. We all know your man love for all things Petrino, but don't let it blind you to much. Hey, maybe they will get into the SEC east and,, oh wait, nvm, they lost to UK already. Guess they will have to settle for being second fiddle in the Power conference ACC.

factchecker

Idiot

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

PorkRinds

Quote from: wildhogman on December 19, 2016, 09:34:31 pm
shows LV one spot behind us with two more recruits then we have. We all know your man love for all things Petrino, but don't let it blind you to much. Hey, maybe they will get into the SEC east and,, oh wait, nvm, they lost to UK already. Guess they will have to settle for being second fiddle in the Power conference ACC.

Couldn't even get it done with a Heisman Trophy winner. Elite coach my arse.

Hogs must have added someone because it was reversed the other day.
Let's make some waves.

HoggusMaximus

Quote from: PorkRinds on December 19, 2016, 09:07:03 pm
Uh...no it doesn't. It shows them one spot behind us....

2 spots behind us now lol.

Let's make some waves.

factchecker

Quote from: Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson on February 02, 2017, 10:38:50 pm
How did that all work out you clown.

?

We beat Bobby in recruiting AGAIN!

Arkansas 28..... Louisville 32.  Hell, Kentucky (29) and Ole Miss (30) recruited better than Booby.

Poor booby perverto still can't out recruit Bielema despite having a heisman winner on his squad.

http://247sports.com/Season/2017-Football/CompositeTeamRankings

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

factchecker

If you don't want to use composite rankings then we compare each ranking via every service.

247 (non-composite):
Arkansas - 24
Louisville - 32

http://247sports.com/Season/2017-Football/TeamRankings

ESPN:
Arkansas - 26
Louisville - 29

http://m.espn.com/ncf/recruiting/classRankings?wjb

Rivals:
Arkansas - 24
Louisville - 28

https://n.rivals.com/team_rankings/2017

Scout:
Arkansas - 27
Louisville - 31

https://www.scout.com/college/football/recruiting/a.z?s=73&p=9&c=14&yr=2017

AVERAGE RANKING via USA TODAY:

Arkansas = 26.25

Louisville = 29.25

http://usatodayhss.com/2017/latest-2017-college-football-recruiting-composite-team-rankings
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS