Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Heard on the news where Javier Edwards would be letting coaches know

Started by Hollywood870, December 12, 2016, 01:56:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hollywood870

of his decision last night or today before announcing on Wednesday. Question is has it leaked yet? I know y'all know something.

parallaxpig

Quote from: Hollywood870 on December 12, 2016, 01:56:43 pm
of his decision last night or today before announcing on Wednesday. Question is has it leaked yet? I know y'all know something.

We had to keep it a secret from someone and we chose you.
noun: parallax<br />the effect whereby the position or direction of an object appears to differ when viewed from different positions,

Seebs

To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

Oklahawg

Quote from: Richard Davenport on December 12, 2016, 02:42:58 pm
No reason to steal his day.

Thank you. This is a big deal to the players - I respect the decision to keep things quiet.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

hawgdavis

WriterWrong

Quote from: hawgdavis on December 12, 2016, 03:51:37 pm
So RD knows something! Maybe good news..... or not

He didn't say he knew anything. Just no reason to try and uncover the decision.

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

onebadrubi

The Hawg Marshal

We'll know soon enough. The coaches know and they are the ones that really need to.

sowmonella

CBB talking about moving to a 3-4 might be telling. Need a monster at NG.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

imtad16

Hollywood870

Quote from: imtad16 on December 12, 2016, 08:25:22 pm
at 6'2 335 Bijhon would probably make a good NG in a 3-4.
That would be two if we get Edwards. Who will be the end besides Agim? Marshall and the kid from Lousiana we have commited seem like prototype 3-4 ends. TJ Smith would probably be a nose. Capps, nose or end? Guidry would probably make a good end.

Nosboar Accubond

Quote from: Hollywood870 on December 12, 2016, 01:56:43 pm
The result of immediate gratification running rampant in our society... No patience. Knowing now or later doesn't change the outcome.

Hollywood870

Quote from: Nosboar Accubond on December 12, 2016, 09:17:18 pm
The result of immediate gratification running rampant in our society... No patience. Knowing now or later doesn't change the outcome.
Just relax dude. You don't have to jump up on your soap box every time you see an opportunity. It's a recruiting message board. Go save mankind somewhere else.

Potosihog

I think he is announcing tonight.  I feel really good about our chances  ;)

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

According to a couple sites around google, he committed to Colorado. Their starting NG graduated and theyre looking for someone to step in. He would immediately become the biggest DT in the PAC 10
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

Hooter