Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Has anyone seen Klint Harvey OT Walk on from Corning Ar ?

Started by tophawg19, February 15, 2015, 05:44:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tophawg19

I'm hearing that this kid is better than just a typical walk-on and could really get in the mix after a R/S season. I know he is a 3 star but was told that he is better than rated and has very good footwork. Is this why our staff wasn't to worried about the future OT  position
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

ricepig

tophawg19

I've heard that after the redshirt year that he will be a strong contender for Major playing time . I haven't seen him myself though .

PaintballHog

All of our walk ons could be very special. I'm very excited about Reid Miller, but don't know much about Harvey. Hope he is another diamond in the rough.

Big Boi

Does anyone know if he had a brother play basketball at WBC?

RunHogruN

Quote from: PaintballHog on February 15, 2015, 06:29:48 pm
All of our walk ons could be very special. I'm very excited about Reid Miller, but don't know much about Harvey. Hope he is another diamond in the rough.

The wr kid named English is one who I have my eye on.  Saw his hi light film and I was kinda taken aback that this kid walked on.  He is under sized but I think he can help with the punt or kick retuns.  He may not be the fastest guy top speed wise but hell this kid stops on a dime.
It's only a game...R E L A X     B)

jgphillips3

Offensive line is one place you can start as a walk on and end up an all American.  Hopefully, this is our next Brandon Burlsworth and he will play meaningful minutes by year three.

HoneyNuttPetrinoos

I was at the game when they played EPC this year. He got beat on the very first play and then he pancaked that same defender about 10 times afterwards. He was very strong but will need a lot of work going up against speed rushers in the SEC

He turned down scholarships from everywhere in Arkansas from what I hear just to wear that Hog uniform. Im pulling for him.   

tusksincolorado

Quote from: grayhawg on February 15, 2015, 09:15:04 pm
Sometime's a walkon project does pretty good.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandon_Burlsworth

He was a very special player, and very very fine example for the youth of Arkansas.
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

tophawg19

interestingly that was the name used in comparing him by someons familiar with both. It gave me real hope in this kid

SemperFi

If he has the same character and work ethic of Brandon Burlsworth that would be enough for me.

I really think Coach B has something special going on with this walkon program that he's building. Very excited about seeing how this kids develop into men over the next few years.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

Wildhog

We need a lot more scholarship OL.  It's just a fact.  Five or six should be the number in the 2016 class.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977