Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Offer this kid right now.

Started by ZERO, February 07, 2015, 01:46:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ZERO

Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

Hoggish1

Three and Snout

"Maxxandra"...the baby was destined to happen.

Vantage 8 dude

ZERO

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on February 07, 2015, 11:31:35 am
Yep, as we've seen from folks like LSWho, 'Bama and others it's NEVER too early to offer a kid a scholly.

Didn't Franklin offer the future unborn (and not even yet conceived) child of two random people he saw walking in a mall when he was at Vanderbilt? I heard that once but I never confirmed it. It always made me laugh.
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

ZERO

Quote from: Hoggish1 on February 07, 2015, 09:30:08 am
14LB baby?  There are likely health problems ahead for this child...

Unfortunately, you're probably right :-/

HogFoo

Quote from: ZERO on February 07, 2015, 12:07:02 pm
Unfortunately, you're probably right :-/
I recall a few years ago Lsu had a big OL that they showed pictures of and they said he weighed 16lbs when he was born. Can't remember his name though.
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

HogFoo

Doing my best cliff clavin impersonation  from Cheers.    A bit of useless trivia .  The largest baby ever born weighed in at 26lbs!!  Now that seems like a large baby. But when you take into account that his father was the world's largest human being ever standing at 8'11 and weighing 475lbs and his mother was 7'7. Then it doesn't seem like such a large baby.
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

hoghiker

Quote from: HogFoo on February 07, 2015, 12:16:18 pm
Doing my best cliff clavin impersonation  from Cheers.    A bit of useless trivia .  The largest baby ever born weighed in at 26lbs!!  Now that seems like a large baby. But when you take into account that his father was the world's largest human being ever standing at 8'11 and weighing 475lbs and his mother was 7'7. Then it doesn't seem like such a large baby.
seems like a large baby.

HogFoo

Quote from: hoghiker on February 08, 2015, 10:06:22 am
seems like a large baby.
yes. It is.  Although relatively speaking had that baby came out of mother 5'7 or shorter  I'd say it was a giant. But being it came from two huge people not as much of a shock.

hawg1221

I'm sorry.  I thought this was a story about Fat Albert.

ARtillahog

Quote from: Hoggish1 on February 07, 2015, 09:30:08 am
14LB baby?  There are likely health problems ahead for this child...

Wilford Brimley says hello

Rocky&Boarwinkle

HogShat

She probably had Gestational Diabetes. Not terribly uncommon.

Adam Stokes

Two things stuck out to me.  One, she didn't realize she was pregnant until 35 weeks in.  Don't you think something would seem wrong if you went 35 weeks without a period?  Second, she thought she was going to be having twins because of how large she was growing.  I think she actually was going to have twins but not-so-little Avery ate the other twin.

ZERO

So he's got the power of two. Now we HAVE to offer.

WriterWrong

Quote from: Adam Stokes on February 11, 2015, 11:19:49 pm
Two things stuck out to me.  One, she didn't realize she was pregnant until 35 weeks in. 

Two things can be assumed: One, this woman is quite large. Two, she's incredibly intelligent.

Calling All Hogs

Have we offered all of DMAC's kids yet? They're probably all in elementary school by now.

ricepig

Quote from: Calling All Hogs on February 12, 2015, 10:58:06 am
Have we offered all of DMAC's kids yet? They're probably all in elementary school by now.

Hopefully they aren't all in the same class, there's a scholarship limit.