Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Are all Signees Qualified?

Started by FANONTHEHILL, February 05, 2015, 06:23:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FANONTHEHILL

I've heard Reed has more classes to complete, but is there a concern with any coming straight out of high school?
Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015

hoghiker

Dude, you been sleepin' in class.

FANONTHEHILL

I've heard rumors and hope for clarification.  Not going to use a high school kids name for a rumor. Simply looking for info.
Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015

trashcan maN

Quote from: FANONTHEHILL on February 06, 2015, 07:16:42 am
I've heard rumors and hope for clarification.  Not going to use a high school kids name for a rumor. Simply looking for info.
Neither the coaching staff nor the player you are referring to has given any indication he wouldn't make it.

That doesn't mean there is nothing to the rumor; it just means there is nothing but speculation and rumor out there right now. Pruitt's situation last year had a lot more behind it than this.

Tim Harris

There are always kids who are close ever year.  The coaches do a good job of making sure they sign the kids who are going to get it done.

Just like every year there are kids who are close but at the end of the day they all are expected to be here.

Großer Kriegschwein

We need a pole on how many thread will be started on this subject before the summer session starts. Already been like 6.
This is my non-signature signature.

ricepig

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on February 06, 2015, 07:55:59 am
We need a pole on how many thread will be started on this subject before the summer session starts. Already been like 6.

10-12

Tim Harris

Quote from: ricepig on February 06, 2015, 07:56:25 am
10-12

It will be more than that if it takes Reed until one of the summer sessions to graduate JC.  It seemed like there was a daily thread about Tretola for about a month until he finally showed up.

trashcan maN

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on February 06, 2015, 07:55:59 am
Are we going to beat people with this pole you speak of?

Hogberry Snortcake

Quote from: Tim Harris on February 06, 2015, 08:12:57 am
It will be more than that if it takes Reed until one of the summer sessions to graduate JC.  It seemed like there was a daily thread about Tretola for about a month until he finally showed up.

Agreed.  Much Biggers.

Huds_HawgTide

I predict there will be about 10-12 more reed topics before he arrives on campus cleared
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

scooby21322

Not everyone reads Hogville every day.  The topic clearly states the subject.  If you're not interested, don't click the thread.  No need to act this way. 

LAHogfan123

One thing is certain with this staff and Coach Bielema, he doesn't take many projects, if he did, our class rankings would be higher.  He makes sure they go after kids that are good ball players plus good students as well.  Will one or two not make it, sure, happens at every program, but even more so now.  What do you want to bet places like A/M, Texas, Auburn lose more than we will because they took chances on highly ranked players that didn't end up making it?

scooby21322

Quote from: FANONTHEHILL on February 05, 2015, 06:23:16 pm
I've heard Reed has more classes to complete, but is there a concern with any coming straight out of high school?

To answer this original question, I have not seen any rumors of qualifying problems with anyone except Reed. 

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: OLDHOG on February 06, 2015, 09:44:49 am
Does that disqualify her from pole dancing? I mean I really don't know, u know?

It doesn't in Okinawa. And I'll just leave it at that. Any of you that have been there in the last 30 years know what I'm talking about.
This is my non-signature signature.