Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2015 Razorback Walk-ons

Started by tc_mem, February 05, 2015, 12:55:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tc_mem

February 05, 2015, 12:55:42 pm Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 10:06:12 pm by tc_mem
I have not seen it really posted so I was going to start a thread on the guys we have showing up as preferred walk ons. I know CBB has been trying to bring in a few each year.

3* - CB Byron Keaton - Camden, AR - 5'10 175 - 247 Profile

3* - LB Tyler Phillips  - North Little Rock, AR -  6'2 208 -247 Profile

3* - OT Klint Harvey - Corning, AR - 6'7 320 - 247 Profile

NR - SS Reid Miller - Hollidaysburg, PA (IMG Academy, FL)- 5'9 182 -247 Profile

NR - LS George Madden - Blanchard, OK - 6'2 240 -247 Profile

NR- WR Zack English - Prosper, TX (Prosper) - 5'9 170 - 247 Profile

So who else do we have coming in?  I am always excited to see these kids get a chance.  They could have gone to a smaller school and got a scholarship but choose to be Razorbacks.

IBleedRazorbackRed

tc_mem

Love those Hogs

How bout the Harding kid? Big OT from a small town in Arkansas.
Hogs 4 Life!

Huds_HawgTide

"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

Huds_HawgTide

"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

tc_mem

Adam Stokes

I wanna say Daniel Sprinkle was invited to walk-on back in August.

WooPig90

Quote from: Adam Stokes on February 05, 2015, 03:39:21 pm
I wanna say Daniel Sprinkle was invited to walk-on back in August.

Hes going to Auburn for baseball

Hawgzinbowlz

Excellent walk-ons. It wouldn't be surprising if any of these 4 would eventually receive a scholarship.

Tyler Phillips... at Nike's The Opening camp he recorded one of the nation's top score of 143.00 in the SPARQ competition, in testing for speed, agility, power and vertical jumps.
This is an impressive Opening camp performance.

" GO HOGS "

ricepig

New walk on:Congrats to Prosper WR Zack English who will be the newest member of the Arkansas #Razorbacks on a preferred walk on. @ZC_Rogers @hawksdad75

Hawgzinbowlz

http://texassportsinsiders.com/?p=1668

https://tape.preps.com/h/tx/prosper/prosper-high-school/zack-english/zack-englishs-highlights-20132014/101659392/

2013-2014 Highlights

" GO HOGS "

Seebs

Enojyed his highlight reel - lots of friggin heart and does not want to go down.
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

PEtrader

Looks good on his highlight reel
Oddball on NWA: "I'm drinking wine and eating cheese, and catching some rays, you know. "

tc_mem

Pork Twain

"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/