Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hunter Dale

Started by immahog, February 05, 2015, 10:29:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

immahog

did not sign yesterday I recall us looking at him. could he be #25 ???

http://247sports.com/Player/Hunter-Dale-23125?Institution=2306
No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

Pork Twain

Does he have any offers from anyone?  Might be a red flag for a player rated as high as he is.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

CattleCorn

It would be difficult for him to commit, seeing as he is doesn't have an offer from us.

Scott7703

We could do a lot worse.

SPAL

This is the first I've heard of him....what is the deal here? Looks like he could have gone pretty much anywhere.

Pork Twain

Except nobody offered him...hmmm...
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

SPAL

Quote from: Pork Twain on February 05, 2015, 10:43:01 am
Except nobody offered him...hmmm...

24/7 shows offers from Notre Same, Florida, Oregon, Missouri, Ole Miss, Miss st, Arizona state , and Miami just to name a few notables.

I'm sure they are wrong though.

Wildhog

Looks like a grades deal...
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Tim Harris

Quote from: Wildhog on February 05, 2015, 10:47:03 am
Looks like a grades deal...

This is what I've seen posted elsewhere.  May have to go the JC route

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on February 05, 2015, 10:46:43 am
24/7 shows offers from Notre Same, Florida, Oregon, Missouri, Ole Miss, Miss st, Arizona state , and Miami just to name a few notables.

I'm sure they are wrong though.

Either something is wrong with that info or something is wrong with the recruit.

Got my money on "little bit of column A, little bit of column B."
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

Pork Twain

I did not look deep enough into it and just looked at the link supplied, which showed no offers

redeye

I think it was announced earlier that he wouldn't sign with anyone on NSD.  Might be grades, but would Notre Dame have offered him if it were grades?

26.2Hog

That link actually shows 25 offers from quite a few outstanding programs.  But if it's not grades, why didn't he sign?

RazorPiggie

I mean I think Tulane, ND and Northwestern are pretty good academic schools. Shows offers from all.

Pork Twain

February 05, 2015, 01:21:33 pm #14 Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 03:08:59 pm by Pork Twain
Ehh, I don't think my java is working on my work computer or something because when I go there it is showing up with no offers.  Oh well...

Edit:  Now that I am on my laptop, I can see he had offers from everyone.  Doh...

Tim Harris

Quote from: RazorPiggie on February 05, 2015, 01:20:29 pm
I mean I think Tulane, ND and Northwestern are pretty good academic schools. Shows offers from all.

But yet his only visits were to Indiana and Arizona St.........

Reported offers on recruiting sites don't always match up with schools that will actually let you sign.

VBHOG

Name sounds too much like Houston Dale. I say give him a shot if he will change one of his names.

tusksincolorado

Quote from: VBHOG on February 06, 2015, 08:34:23 am
Name sounds too much like Houston Dale. I say give him a shot if he will change one of his names.

Hootie Dale.....oh the nightmares!

+1 to ya'll!
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

LAHogfan123

Quote from: VBHOG on February 06, 2015, 08:34:23 am

I'm with you on this one, I just had an Epiphany of this kid coming here and playing for us and after his playing career was up getting into coaching and in bout 20 years or so making a big splash at some small time College and it impressing our then AD, he brings him here to replace our Head Coach that just retired, CBB, who set a record as the winningest coach the UofA has ever had.

In comes this new guy, he's a players Coach, his name is Hunter Dale.  The fans have immediate deja vu, something about this sounds familiar.  He loses his 1st two games, but loves giving his team pep talks before the game, remember boys, there's all sorts of tigers, lions, and eagles and bears, but there's only one Razorback, now let's go get'm!  They win a game against ULM and in front on the whole Stadium of fans he runs over, he gathers all the cheer leaders he can get, climbs the ladder in front of the band and starts a singin', Do the splits, do a yell, shake a tit for Coach Dale!

That's when all the fans that are old enough to remember the Dark Ages are hit with reality, they are reliving and going down the same path once more of the Coach they remember only as Hootie Dale.

WriterWrong

Quote from: LAHogfan123 on February 06, 2015, 09:23:21 am
I'm with you on this one, I just had an Epiphany of this kid coming here and playing for us and after his playing career was up getting into coaching and in bout 20 years or so making a big splash at some small time College and it impressing our then AD, he brings him here to replace our Head Coach that just retired, CBB, who set a record as the winningest coach the UofA has ever had.

In comes this new guy, he's a players Coach, his name is Hunter Dale.  The fans have immediate deja vu, something about this sounds familiar.  He loses his 1st two games, but loves giving his team pep talks before the game, remember boys, there's all sorts of tigers, lions, and eagles and bears, but there's only one Razorback, now let's go get'm!  They win a game against ULM and in front on the whole Stadium of fans he runs over, he gathers all the cheer leaders he can get, climbs the ladder in front of the band and starts a singin', Do the splits, do a yell, shake a tit for Coach Dale!

That's when all the fans that are old enough to remember the Dark Ages are hit with reality, they are reliving and going down the same path once more of the Coach they remember only as Hootie Dale.

+1

WaltonCollege

Would love to take him he retweeted my hog post last week but since he's just been tweeting UNC stuff. Think he might be going there...

immahog

Quote from: LAHogfan123 on February 06, 2015, 09:23:21 am

+1 LOL

No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog