Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Derrick Graham Tweet

Started by Dwight_K_Shrute, January 31, 2015, 04:53:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildhog

Quote from: PorkRinds on February 03, 2015, 12:32:44 pm
I thought your moniker was your name until I started binge watching the office.  That show is so darn funny! I'm mid way through season two right now. 

You're almost to the end of the good episodes.  Nosedives in season three.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Been10Hog

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on February 03, 2015, 12:29:13 pm
Yep, if you don't know what he looks like, he will be the one with his hand out.
Nice

PorkRinds

Quote from: Wildhog on February 03, 2015, 12:33:17 pm

I just finished the one where Michael went to the meeting on valentine's day and told everyone Jan was his girlfriend. 

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: PorkRinds on February 03, 2015, 12:32:44 pm
I thought your moniker was your name until I started binge watching the office.  That show is so darn funny! I'm mid way through season two right now. 

My name isn't even Dwight, but I do call into Bo's show and use it as one of my many aliases.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Wildhog

Quote from: PorkRinds on February 03, 2015, 12:37:49 pm
I just finished the one where Michael went to the meeting on valentine's day and told everyone Jan was his girlfriend. 

Yeah, that one's pretty solid. 
1909/1964/1965/1977

hawginbigd1

Seriously >:(freaking office talk on the recruiting board.

Uncommon

Cresthog

Dan42AR

CattleCorn

Derrick Graham ‏@Mrperfection352  15m15 minutes ago
@KayJayHill Bro as u sit back & Think about ur decision remember there is no place like home. Home is in Arkansas where u can be #uncommon

hawginbigd1

Derrick stop saying there is no place like home, you will worry me!  ;D

davispard

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on February 03, 2015, 07:59:40 pm
Derrick stop saying there is no place like home, you will worry me!  ;D
It would clearly appear that Derrick considers Arkansas home, now!!!!

WooPig90

Anybody else see how some a-hole hacked his twitter and is saying how they are going to expose him?! wow some people have no lives

usf15cc

Sounds like someone is mad at him. :o

hawgsmellgud

Quote from: WooPig90 on February 08, 2015, 08:58:31 pm
Anybody else see how some a-hole hacked his twitter and is saying how they are going to expose him?! wow some people have no lives

YES!! I almost; A. started a thread about it last night. B. went after that jerk on twitter.

Thought I better not though.
"I've never been a numbers guy," Mallett said. "If you play the game for yourself, don't play. I don't want you on the team. There's one goal we've got here. If you're not trying to reach that goal, don't come to Arkansas."

PorkRinds

Quote from: hawgsmellgud on February 09, 2015, 09:59:59 am

YES!! I almost; A. started a thread about it last night. B. went after that jerk on twitter.

Thought I better not though.

Expose him?  What does that even mean?  Looks like his twitter is shut down.

hawgsmellgud

I was so confused at first. I don't know what the hell....
"I've never been a numbers guy," Mallett said. "If you play the game for yourself, don't play. I don't want you on the team. There's one goal we've got here. If you're not trying to reach that goal, don't come to Arkansas."

The Boar War

Quote from: WooPig90 on February 08, 2015, 08:58:31 pm

Amateurs.  They didn't even get the state athletic association involved.  :)

Wildhog

1909/1964/1965/1977

WichitaStateRazorback

What did the hackers tweet out??

Calling All Hogs

Quote from: Wildhog on February 03, 2015, 12:33:17 pm
I made it through all nine years of the Office before I realized on the final show (when they worked it in the storyline) that the actor who played Creed had been a member of a band I liked as a teenager - The Grassroots.