Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Moses returns. best news Mike could hear.

Started by nwahogfan1, May 09, 2016, 06:04:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nwahogfan1

I still hope for one more big. With Moses returning I would love to sign a HS athletic big with a huge upside for development.

Biggus Piggus

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSES!
[CENSORED]!

Hollywood_HOGan45

Hawg Red

Quote from: nwahogfan1 on May 09, 2016, 06:04:31 pm
I would love to sign a HS athletic big with a huge upside for development.

Got any suggestions at this stage?

rzrbackramsfan

Kingsley is gonna freakin dominate next year.

Big Daddy

The best recruit of this class! Welcome back King Moses.

HOGINTENNESSEE

DeltaBoy

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: Woo Pig
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

The_Iceman

Quote from: nwahogfan1 on May 09, 2016, 06:04:31 pm
I still hope for one more big. With Moses returning I would love to sign a HS athletic big with a huge upside for development.

Why?

2016 Centers: Kingsley / Thompson

2017 Centers: Thompson / Gafford

We are set at Center. We've added a ton of good prospects at forward. We don't need another big. If foul trouble happens, you can always slide the 6'8" 220lb Arlando Cook down to Center.

Danny J

This is the good news we have desperately needed. Expectations will be elevated although 6 years in that is kind of expected anyways. Great news

lawhawg20

It's just stupid how much this changed my expectations for next season.  I'm still in the range of "cautiously optimistic", but it would have been pretty bad if Moses left.  I never believed the NBA was a threat for making him leave this year, but the European and Chinese leagues pose a reasonable threat now.