Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Maybe....

Started by HogEx_N_Tex, January 04, 2007, 02:20:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HogEx_N_Tex

Since Dallas fans are so ticked at Jerry and the gang right now, I wonder if he cans Parcells if he might offer HDN the job........ouch!!! good for Razorbacks....bad for Cowboys... :o

USCoastGuard

already been talked about...your late
Come back over Gus!

sickboy1138

I heard that Parcells is only going to come back if T.O. is gone.  Can you imagine Nutt trying to deal with Owens.  I would hate to come into the nfl for the first time and have to coach him.  You know T.O. isn't going to take coaching from a lowly college coach. 

ste4236

Quote from: Squishy on January 04, 2007, 02:28:17 am
Nutt wouldn't have any fingernails left after Owens screamed at him for lack of touches.

"Cajun King"

Student at Colorado State University

HogEx_N_Tex

I don't know.... HDN might just be the medicine TO needs, with his Nutty, Slappy, Nappy, Hoedown dance....  besides, TO likes to drop balls, just the kind of receiver Nutt would like to coach..  someone that can be easily tossed under the bus..

Quote from: Squishy on January 04, 2007, 02:28:17 am
Nutt wouldn't have any fingernails left after Owens screamed at him for lack of touches.

Big Papa Satan

RazorRaider

Quote from: HogEx_N_Tex on January 04, 2007, 02:20:46 am
Since Dallas fans are so ticked at Jerry and the gang right now, I wonder if he cans Parcells if he might offer HDN the job........ouch!!! good for Razorbacks....bad for Cowboys... :o

While it won't happen I think I woudl laugh my ass off. Of course I hate the cowboys so it would make my day.
Quote from: LA HAWG on January 18, 2007, 08:00:42 am
No BCS Bowl Games.
No SEC Championships.
1 10 win season.
2-5 in bowl games.
0-2 in SECCG.

How many times do we need to post this stuff?

Snarlton

Quote from: HogEx_N_Tex on January 04, 2007, 02:20:46 am

You need to work on your subject headers.  Give us a clue what your post is about with the subject header, please.

Gopiggies

I heard the Fry Cook at Wendys say "I love that Helmet".  I believe that he can replace Nutt!  I also noticed that his nails were very short a obvious sign of chewing which is a great asset.  That way he doesn't have to learn it