Previous topic - Next topic

2hogsafrickin

Furyk with two holes to go  :-\

Wildhog

Oh, wow. Par 5 still left to play.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Jackrabbit Hog

Good for Jim.  With all the tournaments he's pished away the past few years, he was due for something good to happen.  Nice that he stuck that last approach to 2 feet so he didn't have to hole a 10-15 footer for the 59.  Just a tap-in.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on September 13, 2013, 06:30:14 pm
Good for Jim.  With all the tournaments he's pished away the past few years, he was due for something good to happen.  Nice that he stuck that last approach to 2 feet so he didn't have to hole a 10-15 footer for the 59.  Just a tap-in.
couldn't have happened to a better guy....anyone see how many times he lined up that last putt and backed off ?
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

clutch

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on September 13, 2013, 07:30:53 pm
couldn't have happened to a better guy....anyone see how many times he lined up that last putt and backed off ?

Wasn't able to watch, but I can only imagine. He goes through that process numerous times on every putt anyways. Never seen someone back off putts as much as him.

cosmodrum

Love it. Happy for that dude. Only 59 with a bogey on the card.
Go away, batin'

Jackrabbit Hog

It was legit; not a lucky 59 at all.  His score was 6 shots better than the next lowest score on Friday. 
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.