Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Eastexhawg you're never gonna believe it!!!

Started by al2305, September 02, 2010, 08:35:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

al2305

Tiger's not first off on Thursday!!!  And to top it off he's teeing off within 35mins of Phil.  What do u think happened?  Somebody screwed up this week that's for sure, the sponsors are gonna be pissed!

Hawg414

probably a weather forecast for hard winds early thursday / late friday.
little to no wind.. and possibly even a rainbow.. late thursday / early friday.

:)

EastexHawg

Someone at the PGA Tour obviously reads F&G...

LOL.

But for any hard core conspiracy theory disciples I might have out there, consider this...

Hurricane Earl is forecast to near the Massachusetts coast late on Friday.

This is from the statement issued this morning by the NWS in Taunton, MA

THE LATEST GUIDANCE SUGGESTS THAT EARL MAY BRING AT LEAST TROPICAL STORM CONDITIONS TO A LARGER PORTION OF THE REGION AS THE STORM PASSES WITHIN 40 MILES SOUTHEAST OF NANTUCKET FRIDAY NIGHT.

So it seems logical that the earlier in the day a player can play on Friday the better...

BTW, I have no idea how Mickelson lucked his way into getting the same side of the draw as Tiger for the first time all year.  There must have not been a tee time scheduled to go off #10 at 10:54 p.m. Friday night just as the hurricane was making landfell at Martha's Vineyard.

(Yes, that's a joke)

al2305

guess nobodys off first Thursday, forgot they start Friday, guess his early Thursday streak is still intact.

EastexHawg

Quote from: al2305 on September 02, 2010, 11:45:38 am
guess nobodys off first Thursday, forgot they start Friday, guess his early Thursday streak is still intact.

Same here.  I forgot they start Friday and end on Labor Day.  Considering there have been evacuation plans put in place up and down the east coast I will be surprised if anyone plays tomorrow.

billcollector

I am with ya east... I see a tuesday finish this week.

Pulled(PP)pork

razorduck9

TW and Phil both in last few groups off thursday afternoon...

Unreal.  I can't believe it.  It's BS I tell ya.

Mark Leishman off first thing at 9 am eastern... He always gets the preferential treatment!

al2305

Quote from: razorduck9 on September 08, 2010, 09:10:09 pm
TW and Phil both in last few groups off Thursday afternoon...

Unreal.  I can't believe it.  It's BS I tell ya.

Mark Leishman off first thing at 9 am eastern... He always gets the preferential treatment!

Eastexhawg must have made a few calls to some important people, theres no way they just randomly scheduled these tee times,  tiger and phil both wont be on TV Friday afternoon, unbelievable!!