Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Oh how I enjoyed Ohio State taking Penn State down

Started by EastexHawg, October 28, 2017, 06:29:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

EastexHawg

So much for Franklin and Penn State's national championship hopes.  Now they can go back to beating slow, half-arsed Big 10 teams... but hasta la vista playoffs.

SurfnSun

I hate the Suckeyes ...therefore I did not like that.

hogcard1964

Ex-Trumpet

I was hoping they both lost.  But Franklin  apparently was performing his best Ode to Bert.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

checkraiser88

LOL! I don't think Penn State is out of the picture and times have changed when we root for Ohio State

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: EastexHawg on October 28, 2017, 06:29:01 pm
So much for Franklin and Penn State's national championship hopes.  Now they can go back to beating slow, half-arsed Big 10 teams... but hasta la vista playoffs.

Agreed. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

jackflash

Ex-Trumpet

If playoffs were voted on today, would it be Bama, UGa, OSU, and Domers?
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

The Hawg Marshal

grayhawg

Quote from: SurfnSun on October 28, 2017, 06:29:50 pm
I hate the Suckeyes ...therefore I did not like that.
Yeah me too, can't stand ole Erbin Mars

Yeah I know I spelled Meyers name wrong.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: The Hawg Marshal on October 28, 2017, 06:36:32 pm
I never will be happy that Ohio State wins.
As someone at Sugar Bowl I understand.   Worst fan base ever.
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Darren DeLoach

ο λογος υμων παντοτε εν χαριτι αλατι ηρτυμενος ειδεναι πως δει υμας ενι εκαστω αποκρινεσθαι

berryhog

ballz2thewall

penn state. ohio state. notre dame. usc. michigan.

make me root for north korea
The rest of the frog.

LRHawg

hoggusamoungus

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on October 28, 2017, 06:36:17 pm
If playoffs were voted on today, would it be Bama, UGa, OSU, and Domers?

Right now, Wisconsin is undefeated while OSU has a loss.  B10 will work itself out but if voted today, Whiskey might be the choice.

PORKULATOR

well, you suck for feeling that way as I'd (and I'd think most folks) would rather Ohio Stench to lose weekly. Pull Urban outcha butt dude.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: PORKULATOR on October 28, 2017, 06:52:56 pm
well, you suck for feeling that way as I'd (and I'd think most folks) would rather Ohio Stench to lose weekly. Pull Urban outcha butt dude.

Go Blue!

HighcountryHog

If you root for Penn St., you root for pedophilia.  If there was ever a team that deserved the death penalty(including some the actual people) it's Penn St.
no bumps, no fat chicks

Kneph13

I will never ever root for or be happy about The Ohio Sucks University wins.  I was hoping Pedo State would stuff it down their throats.
There is no Political Correctness in war

LRRandy

This is fun, isn't it.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

hoglady

I was pulling for Penn St. but J.T. Barrett had a phenomenal game for Ohio St.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

3kgthog

Couldn't pull for Tattoo U and that turncoat, KJ Hill.

The Hawg Marshal

I didn't watch it. I couldn't care less about either one of those teams.

Bubba's Bruisers

I loathe tOSU more than any program.  I hated that they won.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

East Clintwood

Ohio State is just above Penn State on my "Teams I Dislike the Most List" so I really wasn't that happy about it.
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

ronmahony

I didn't really care who won, but that was a good comeback. Yeah I know everybody is gone from P. S. U. that had anything to do with that stuff, but every time I hear the name I still remember. They should have bulldozed all the buildings, the field, and started over with a different name!
"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
     Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

Hoggish1

I didn't enjoy it.  No worse charater than Vermin Meyer...

Justagp

Quote from: The Hawg Marshal on October 28, 2017, 06:36:32 pm
I never will be happy that Ohio State wins.
Me either - in addition, I was also pulling for Penn State because I like what James Franklin did for Vandy.

East Clintwood

Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: hoggusamoungus on October 28, 2017, 06:48:40 pm
Right now, Wisconsin is undefeated while OSU has a loss.  B10 will work itself out but if voted today, Whiskey might be the choice.

Big 10 East & West divisions is a lot like SEC.  Buncha wannabes in Wisconsin's division.  They'll get crushed in their championship game, regardless of whether it's OSU or PSU.

And I hate the whole bunch of 'em. 
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

Vantage 8 dude

Well to follow up on that I suppose your suicidal today over yesterday's thrashing/trashing of the black eyes by the Iowa Hawkeyes. I detest THE ohio state university.

Ex-Trumpet

Big 10 really needs to rename themselves, and not because they can't count.