Started by synthartist69, November 23, 2017, 05:25:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

synthartist69

BigoBoys

synthartist69

Maybe I will put duck tape over your mouth instead...big boy

BigoBoys

DeltaBoy

Mute button works great cause they suck!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

colavito

Yeah, you can hit the mute button but you can't black out half of the split screen.  I don't know why they do the split screen.  Does ESPN believe we want to watch Walton yap on for two minutes?  He sounded like he rode that bicycle to the closest pot shop and got his game on before tipoff.

ShadowHawg

Quote from: colavito on November 23, 2017, 06:46:36 pm
Yeah, you can hit the mute button but you can't black out half of the split screen.  I don't know why they do the split screen.  Does ESPN believe we want to watch Walton yap on for two minutes?  He sounded like he rode that bicycle to the closest pot shop and got his game on before tipoff.

This times a million

pigture perfect

Quote from: colavito on November 23, 2017, 06:46:36 pm
this was what I was thinking. Why would anyone want to see Bill Walton while play is going on?
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

checkraiser88

Do we get Walton again tomorrow?

ipigsooie

The split screen was bullcrap .  Nobody wants to look at the a announcers.  Jeez. Looks like Walton is getting a little long in the tooth.

hogfanny

mute tv and listen to radio works well for me even tho the radio comments are sometimes 20 seconds ahead of the tv. Much less irritating imo.

King Kong

Bill Walton is amazing. I wish he didn't every Arkansas basketball game

Dudeman

I agree. Worst commentators I've ever heard. Terrible.
Abstinence is the sincerest form of frustration.

You can't have half holes or partial holes because all holes are whole holes.

ridgehog88

Radio broadcast wasn't any better.