Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (3-0, 0-0 SEC) vs Oklahoma (2-0, 0-0 BIG 12)

Started by hawgball40, November 23, 2017, 03:58:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Perkis

Great win. Oklahoma is a good team that will finish around 4th in the B12 and will comfortably be in the field of 64. Good shooting performance bailed us out. I definitely think we can play a more complete game than that. I also don't think one single ball rolled our way.

Let's see what happens tomorrow. No matter, getting in the winner's bracket was huge.

FineAsSwine

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on November 23, 2017, 06:35:33 pm
Gaff with a HUGE shot to really seal the game!!

Im jacked to the moon over this team now. It feels really good to be behind a team that wins big games.

Big shot in crunch time by Gafford. Nice stroke, didn't seem forced, confident and fluid form. Didn't know he had it in him.
Hogs up! Covid down!

Dominicanhog

Quote from: FineAsSwine on November 23, 2017, 07:09:52 pm
Big shot in crunch time by Gafford. Nice stroke, didn't seem forced, confident and fluid form. Didn't know he had it in him.

I was under the impression he was a 50% FT shooter...

FineAsSwine

Quote from: Dominicanhog on November 23, 2017, 08:23:42 pm
I was under the impression he was a 50% FT shooter...

That's the impression that was put forth on here for sure.
Hogs up! Covid down!

hview

Gafford had mentioned during one of the previous post game interviews, that he had been and was continuing to work hard to become a better FT shooter. From what I understood he didn't come here as a good FT shooter. I too have been amazed at how good he looks shooting them. Someone has definitely helped him. No doubt the coaches have worked with him, but I wonder if maybe the senior guards worked with him. They surely have sung his praises.