Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Missing the yearly recruiting posts by Tomhog.

Started by ShadowTheHedgehog, July 28, 2017, 11:40:21 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowTheHedgehog

It was the daily go-to post at lunch to keep up with everything that was going on in recruiting.

East TN HAWG

Did anything happen to him?  He used to have the sticky at the top of the page listing all committed recruits.

hawgdavis

Yes I would like to have the stickied thread at the top as well to keep up with who committed. Can we get that put back up?

sowmonella

TomHog hasn't posted anything since early May.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

moses_007

I miss that too.  We need a continual updated listing of the 2018 signees like we've had in previous years.

BILLYBOB

"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence." ~Charles Bukowski

ShadowTheHedgehog

Tomhog™

Hey guys. I figured the spreadsheet was everyone's go to page now so I didn't create a commit list this year. It seemed to be redundant. Also, my work has blocked the site and lunchtime was when I did most of my updates. I can put one up again if you guys would like.

Mike_e

Quote from: Tomhog™ on July 30, 2017, 02:44:00 pm
Hey guys. I figured the spreadsheet was everyone's go to page now so I didn't create a commit list this year. It seemed to be redundant. Also, my work has blocked the site and lunchtime was when I did most of my updates. I can put one up again if you guys would like.

:)  As long as you're OK.  One of the good parts of the web is that you -sorta- get to know people you otherwise wouldn't.  One of the bad parts is if they go silent you never know what happened to them.

Thanks for being one of the Hogville family.

mike
The best "one thing" for a happy life?
Just be the best person that you can manage.  Right Now!

ImHogginIt

I don't care for the spreadsheet. I prefer the way you were doing things.

blu

I agree with hogginit, if it isn't too much trouble we'd surely  it.
"But it is no shame to suffer for being a Christian. Praise God for the privilege of being called by His name!"  I Peter 4:16

oldfart

always enjoyed your thumbnails

tophawg19

tomhog's stuff always had a personal touch that the spread sheet doesn't have
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

East TN HAWG

Glad your back.  Although I like the spreadsheet, its just easier reading the post than the spreadsheet on a phone or small tablet. 

Dwillhog66

Quote from: Tomhog™ on July 31, 2017, 07:14:49 pm
Ok. Even though it may just be 5 of us looking at it, I'll post as before.  ;D

I believe a whole lot more than 5 will be looking at it on a regular basis. I appreciate it very much as many more do I would think.
Thanks

Steef

Make it 6.  ;)

DEVIL DOG HOG

I'm one of the five.
"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

netteltonhog

ricepig

Put me down for asking why you haven't put up XYZ's commit, yet!!!   ;)

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: ImHogginIt on July 30, 2017, 03:04:29 pm

Same Here, No offense guys...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Not the first time we've asked either... ;)

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=634688.0
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

ImHogginIt

Start with a 2018 committment thread  ;D

ZERO

Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

hawgdavis

ShadowTheHedgehog

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: ImHogginIt on July 30, 2017, 03:04:29 pm
2nd'd. if you do it, please note all 3 stars that are a 4* on at least one of the 3 major sites with an "*" or a "+", please. As we all know, 3+* players are Arkansas' 4*s...
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli