Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Justice Hill

Started by BannerMountainMan, August 29, 2017, 10:14:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BannerMountainMan

I love that he is playing football after not last year, except for the possibility of an injury, but anyways he is putting on a show tonight and I personally did not know that he is that quick! He is going to do wonders!!!
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

parallaxpig

Already has P-5 school inquiring about interest in playing two sports.
noun: parallax<br />the effect whereby the position or direction of an object appears to differ when viewed from different positions,

AlmaHog2011

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on August 29, 2017, 10:14:02 pm
I love that he is playing football after not last year, except for the possibility of an injury, but anyways he is putting on a show tonight and I personally did not know that he is that quick! He is going to do wonders!!!

Hope his dad comes with him to Arkansas..Mr Hill needs to be coaching at Arkansas and in whatever manner it takes. This man has charisma!

oldfart

fitz was a great addition to our staff for sure... great recruiter as i recall...

oldfart

would not have to be on the coaching staff per se but i bet he could be useful somewhere along the way on the staff....  i know he probably enjoys his current work however working with young people and inspiring them

ShadowHawg

Futz was a tremendous recruiter for Danny Ford's staff.

Big Nasty 34

The Hill's were the best recruiters we had for the 2018 class. Until the Reggie Perry debacle at least.