Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

rzrbackrob

Good is the enemy of great

chiefsfan

crap  freshman mistake.  cant do much about it.  he'll learn
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

capehog

Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 26, 2010, 03:19:41 pm
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 28, 2010, 05:34:48 pm
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

Hawgrox

Clint Alan

Bad Guy

check swing, to 3rd

1 down, runner stays at 2nd
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

SteveInArk

- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

hog.goblin

hog-man

GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

RD

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

rzrbackrob

Thank goodness they are matching the Hogs mistakes.
Good is the enemy of great

Hogbody

jfred59

hog-man

:razorback: C'MON HERE MEN DONT GIVE UP ON THOSE HOGS!!!!!
GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

Hot_Town_Hog

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

HognotinMemphis

I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

fiercefiasco

So do you think their baserunning needs improvement?  Hard to tell.  Maybe the announcer will shed some light on the situation.

chiefsfan

2 young teams making mistakes with their season on the line
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Nuttsuks

Beer to Rum......
May be nasty tomorrow.........

C'MON HOGS!

Clint Alan

Bad Guy

base hit-SINGLE

runners at 1st and 3rd, 1 out
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

Oliver

hog.goblin

capehog

I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

Rocktownhog

GO HOGS!

chiefsfan

Wow that should have ended the game

as it is we still need a double play

Boardon Hamsay

Hawgrox

Here we go again....winning run at 3rd. Need a double play!

hog.goblin

Quote from: Oliver Miller on June 17, 2009, 09:57:54 pm
90 feet away from a loss.

I'm starting to like this attitude...it's our good luck charm

Boardon Hamsay

Vir is trying to help us and we can't help ourselves.

RD

fiercefiasco

Lets make those the toughest 90 feet they will ever see.

Hot_Town_Hog

trippigs

Quote from: Oliver Miller on June 17, 2009, 09:57:54 pm
90 feet away from a loss.

You don't deserve to use a true HOG as your name. Take a hike hoss

Oliver

The bottom line is that our lifeless bats lost this game for us.

HognotinMemphis

Can't believe Cox turned sideways and tried to field that ball he made an error on. That will likely cost the Hogs the game. Put your big ass body in front of that thing and knock it down. At least runner doesn't go to 2nd that way. Can't believe he minimized his profile by turning sideways. Incredible. Whatever. Phuc it.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

orange crush

Hollywood_HOGan45

need another DP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

SteveInArk

The announcers are brutal to this freshman for VA. 
- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

hog.goblin

capehog

SLC

I need your truthful reply - lie, I will know it... and death will be no respite.

Boardon Hamsay

hog-man

GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

hog.goblin

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Oliver Miller on June 17, 2009, 09:59:08 pm
The bottom line is that our lifeless bats lost this game for us.
True.

But, did you know that when you are down by 2 you need 2 to tie and 3 to go ahead? That is what Mike Patrick said to start the 9th inning. When he said Hogs need 2 to tie, I would not have known that 3 runs would put us ahead unless he had stated that.