Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bax is going to be....

Started by Iwastherein1969, March 02, 2012, 01:54:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Iwastherein1969

wound up like an 8 day clock when he takes the mound against the hated Whorns this coming Sunday.....if Bax has his good stuff, the Burnt Orange bunters and punchin' judys have no shot....not putting any unnecessary pressure to perform on Baxendale because he is just that good....if he his best stuff, he's basically unhittable....can't wait to see the helpless look on this guy's face Sunday, oh, about 1:30 or so....
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

Break & Run

Not to mention Texass is WAY overrated, ESPECIALLY this year.  Texas-Arlington who??  LOL
Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

Golfer

Quote from: hog_fan_08 on March 02, 2012, 04:08:21 pm
Not to mention Texass is WAY overrated, ESPECIALLY this year.  Texas-Arlington who??  LOL

And who did we lose to??

AUSTXHOG

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on March 02, 2012, 01:54:14 am
wound up like an 8 day clock when he takes the mound against the hated Whorns this coming Sunday.....if Bax has his good stuff, the Burnt Orange bunters and punchin' judys have no shot....not putting any unnecessary pressure to perform on Baxendale because he is just that good....if he his best stuff, he's basically unhittable....can't wait to see the helpless look on this guy's face Sunday, oh, about 1:30 or so....

Pic of ol Doggie Durrito...nice

mmhogs17

FraggleHog

Golfer-- they have a losing record... Comparing apples to hand grenades
Calling the Hogs from DFW

Triple T

Quote from: hog_fan_08 on March 02, 2012, 04:08:21 pm
I don't care if Texass is #1 or #500, a win over them will excite me more than anything.

braxhog

Texas beats Rice 11-8. Can't wait to bet them this weekend.

mhuff

March 04, 2012, 03:34:09 pm #8 Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 03:36:03 pm by mhuff
Quote from: Triple T on March 02, 2012, 05:59:58 pm
I don't care if Texass is #1 or #500, a win over them will excite me more than anything.

" I'm for Arkansas and anybody who beats Texas. "  ::hornsdown::