Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wesley Ward 2 year old races

Started by kingoftherapids, April 26, 2018, 01:32:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

kingoftherapids

April 26, 2018, 01:32:35 pm Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 01:49:03 pm by kingoftherapids
he lost the first two of the keeneland meet... he is 8 for 8 since. 8/10 wins in baby races... thats just stupid. he must break them by sending them out of the starting gate in full fields at some training track. they always break like a shot

Edit: 9 for 9 since losing the first 2. 9/11 win in 2 year old keeneland races... has the two favorites in the other baby race as well today..

oldman1015

He is the only guy that doesn't scare me with a first timer on the rail. They let that horse pay 6.80
Arkansas, the left lane state.

kingoftherapids

no joke. i never play a firster and often times a maiden 2 year old that is anywhere close to the inside... except wesley ward. they literally break out of the gate and are 2 in front before the others get started

OaklawnCapper

3 MTP his horses are currently sitting at 7/2 and 3/1

OaklawnCapper

His horses broke 1-2 and never looked backed.

kingoftherapids

how on earth his 2 year olds are  going off at anything more than 3/5 is beyond me...

OaklawnCapper

Quote from: kingoftherapids on April 26, 2018, 03:11:17 pm
how on earth his 2 year olds are  going off at anything more than 3/5 is beyond me...

I have no idea.  I kept waiting on the odds to crash then saw they hadn't so I placed my bet last minute.