Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will the Hogs beat the Cocks or will the Cocks beat the Hogs?

Started by HeyHogs, February 06, 2018, 10:19:41 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Who wins tonight?

Cocks
17 (31.5%)
Hogs
28 (51.9%)
Can we just move onto Baseball already?
9 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 54

HeyHogs

3of5-2

Hawg Red

I hope the Hogs win. I think they'll win, but, man, who knows anymore. It's literally been almost a month and a half since we won a home game by double figures. South Carolina's not the kind of team I want to see them get into a grinder with. If lose this one *and* the Vanderbilt game, time to log out of this season.

The_Iceman

nwahogfan1

I am moving towards being apathetic towards this team.   We just do not have the right pieces or the right coach.

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Cotton

Frito Pie

And when we start our Globe Trotter BullSpit in the second half I'll vomit it all over the TV.
"Who got a Scantron for Ryan Mallet?"  - Ryan Mallet, 2009

Razorbacks in Mexico

Ponderin' SUX

cityhog

elksnort

If the hogs don't win tonight, they might not be mathematically out of it, but face it, they'll be done.

See, so many are just concerned about the record. Others realize the issue is how they are playing.

artyhog

hogsanity

SC is not great offensively, they may not even qualify as good. They do shoot 22 3's per game, and most teams shoot more than their season avg against the Hogs, and shoot better, so that could be a problem.

As always it will come down to can they contain Macon &/or Barford.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

HeyHogs

Sivad

Hopefully the Hogs will win - it's at home and the season is on the brink of disaster so they will have every chance and every motivation.