Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thanks!

Started by Seminole Indian, April 06, 2015, 09:54:21 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Seminole Indian

Nice of Lanny to provide the fans, or non-fans, of the Bears, Boll Weevils, Trojans, Lions, Bison's, Tigers,Red Wolves, etc., a place to keep us in the loop on what is going on in their world, while staying up to snuff on all things Razorback.

Lets just remember whose house we are an invited guest in.
"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne

PorkRinds

Look, the non A-state fan is now moderating the forum where we talk about A-state!

Seminole Indian

or the Boll Weevils, Bison's, Tigers, Bears, etc.

Know most of the 'fans' of the other state schools are also Razorback fans, and the majority of Razorbacks fans root for the other state schools, so take advantage of this forum.

Will allow the Razorback fans that would prefer not to spend their time reading post about other state schools, to better avoid doing so.
"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: PorkRinds on April 06, 2015, 11:38:59 am
Look, the non A-state fan is now moderating the forum where we talk about A-state!

Post of the day candidate!
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Seminole Indian

Don't think Lanny considers himself and A-State fan either.

I'm just sweating out October 3rd. Make it past then I'm 100% sure there is not an ounce of 'fan' in me.

DeltaBoy

I miss the OLD AIC!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.