Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Twitter Comedy

Started by WooPig90, January 09, 2014, 10:17:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WooPig90

Anybody else seeing A State WR Carlos McCants talkin trash bout the hogs on twitter? Pure comedy  :razorback:

Jimmy "theused4wheelerdealer" Watkins from Conway

Glad I'm adding another to my wolf pack.  I was a one man wolf pack but now it's me and mccants.

HoggusMaximus

Quote from: WooPig90 on January 09, 2014, 10:17:18 pm
Anybody else seeing A State WR Carlos McCants talkin trash bout the hogs on twitter? Pure comedy  :razorback:

What'd he say?

WooPig90

Quote from: HoggusMaximus on January 09, 2014, 10:33:24 pm
What'd he say?

Carlos McCants ‏@Carlos_McCants1 13h
Razor🐷 sucks at everything I see! We run the #stAte of Arkansas! #WolvesUp

and then someone tagged kiero, hatch and robert thomas in it and without them replying mccants said

Carlos McCants ‏@Carlos_McCants1 1h
@codyn_blagg @Razorback98 @KeonHatcher4 @KieroSmall36 y'all suck! And do y'all play sports or y'all just sit in the stands and cheer?

greenie

Just took a shot at Kiero. Not sure what Kiero did to provoke him if anything.

WooPig90

Quote from: greenie on January 09, 2014, 10:36:22 pm
Just took a shot at Kiero. Not sure what Kiero did to provoke him if anything.

After hearing his trash all Kiero said was
Kiero Small ‏@KieroSmall36 58m
@Carlos_McCants1 @codyn_blagg @Razorback98 @KeonHatcher4 lol very cute all 1,000 of your followers saw that tweet ..go to sleep young man

And then McCants kept going on and on and on

RAZORHOGG15

This guy had less than ten catches all year and one touchdown.  You really wanna talk some trash, get on the field with your own team.
ONE TEAM ONE HEART ONE GOAL

Never make the mistake of confusing kindness for weakness

lilRockNDubb

Looks like someone needs some attention since his football days are over

WooPig90

Quote from: RAZORHOGG15 on January 09, 2014, 10:44:34 pm
This guy had less than ten catches all year and one touchdown.  You really wanna talk some trash, get on the field with your own team.

Agreed. Just pathetic on his part, just looking for some attention

Fort Dweller

"Go to sleep young man"

Priceless
Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

Rzrbk63

Wouldn't you love to see Kiero take a little trip to Jonesboro and meet this little idiot face to face. Kiero is a big, strong man and would tear this little fool into a thousand pieces. What an idiot.

WooPig90

Trey Flowers ‏@III_Flowers 15m
Bra got one catch?!! The whole year..n he twitter poppin??...bra trippin haha

Trey Flowers ‏@III_Flowers 8m
Bra got all warm up pictures Maine, he don't even play...even if we play each other, he won't be able to prove nun

Nipsey Mussle

Quote from: WooPig90 on January 10, 2014, 12:24:22 am

Bra got all warm up pictures Maine, he don't even play...even if we play each other, he won't be able to prove nun
I think I'll start communicating like this on HV.

LSUFan

Quote from: BBsTheMan on January 10, 2014, 01:10:45 am
Gotta love the public edumacation system and those that gradjeeate with oners from said institutions.
I ain't saying you babysitting, but my kids are all over your couch.

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on August 17, 2015, 02:46:52 pm
Sometimes, I think you're a wine-o who found a laptop in a dumpster.

BorderPatrol

Quote from: BBsTheMan on January 10, 2014, 01:10:45 am

Com on Maine, that be poppin.

bp

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: WooPig90 on January 10, 2014, 12:24:22 am

Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

ThrillaHog

Thank you all for this comedy, I am at work and I am loving it. If you have any more please post it! +1 for you all

immahog

No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

OLDHOG

He played for A-state. How insignificant is that ? Enough said.

WooPig90

Quote from: OLDHOG on January 10, 2014, 09:50:31 am
He played for A-state. How insignificant is that ? Enough said.

Not only that but he cant even crack the rotation there

trashcan maN

Cobi Hamilton accumulated in one game 2/3 of the yards that this kid accumulated during his 4 year career.

Kind of feel bad for him. He's really made an a**hole of himself.

aberium2002

Quote from: LSUFan on January 10, 2014, 01:57:59 am
Gotta love the public edumacation system and those that gradjeeate with oners from said institutions.
Just the way they talk on twitter. They do it at LSU as well Maine....lol
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died a small boy than to fumble this football" John Heisman

the_kosher_pig

8-5 beats 3-9 every time in my book.  That doesn't matter if it's pee wee football or the NFL. 
Quote from: AlmaHog2011 on August 24, 2012, 11:24:06 am
Or unless your and idiot that is just trying to stir things up.

hawgsalot

Quote from: the_kosher_pig on January 10, 2014, 10:36:23 am
8-5 beats 3-9 every time in my book.  That doesn't matter if it's pee wee football or the NFL.

Hmmm how did that ULL game go for them.  Seems like we beat them down and they got beat down at home by them.  I was at both games and looking back on it, enjoyed both games.

the_kosher_pig

And that makes sense.  You can always judge a team by the way it played another team.  Matchups mean absolutely nothing on Saturdays. 

trashcan maN

So if I go 9-3 in PeeWee I can talk smack to the Minnesota Vikings and Adrian Peterson?  Seems legit..

urkillnmesmalls

Well of course it does, which is why you would be the knucklehead on the sideline cheering the loudest if your son was playing on the 12 year old football team that was scrimmaging against the 10 year old's. 

Do you seriously think ASU could beat the Hogs next season?  Seriously? 
I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.

Jborohog09

I've had classes with McCants.  He's a nice guy, but clearly not the sharpest tool in the shed.  In my experience, the people who suck/never accomplished anything are the ones who talk the most crap.

WooPig90

Probably the dumbest comment ive seen on HV and thats saying a lot considering well..this is HV lol

thefisher

Going 8-5 in the intramural flag football league at Arkansas Tech does not in any way make you a better football team than a 3-9 SEC team.

Going 8-5 as the JV team at a local high school does not in any way make you a better football team than a 3-9 SEC team.

If you were correct then all that matters is scheduling as many absolute wins as possible.

In your perspective Notre Dame should be the greatest team of all time!  They can schedule 12 Division 2 level opponents every year and should be make the National Championship every year as they would be 12-0 .... albeit against Maine, Holy Cross, Missouri State, Illinois State, South Dakota, etc.

The quality of who you play must be factored into the teams total won/loss record.

Clemson just won a National Championship.  However, playing in the same league as the Packers and Bears might change that don't you think?

Who you play matters in evaluating a teams actual performance for the year.
I miss the smell of the mud, grass, and sweat of the practice field. I miss blood oozing down your arm from the rip in your skin that was slashed on a guys helmet as you punked him at the line of scrimmage and put his dobber in the dirt.

MountieDawg

Quote from: RAZORHOGG15 on January 09, 2014, 10:44:34 pm

If you had to play with the team to trash talk... This board would be empty.
SEC!

trashcan maN

Quote from: MountieDawg on January 10, 2014, 11:08:20 am
If you had to play with the team to trash talk... This board would be empty.
You don't HAVE to. It's just highly recommended if you don't want to be looked at as a pitiful person.

Talking smack to a team who is 2 years removed from being a top 5 team in the country when you accumulated 450 yards receiving during a 4 year career in the Sun Belt is downright sad.

Specifically calling out All-SEC players is even more questionable.

MountieDawg

Quote from: thefisher on January 10, 2014, 11:07:29 am
Going 8-5 in the intramural flag football league at Arkansas Tech does not in any way make you a better football team than a 3-9 SEC team.

Going 8-5 as the JV team at a local high school does not in any way make you a better football team than a 3-9 SEC team.

If you were correct then all that matters is scheduling as many absolute wins as possible.

In your perspective Notre Dame should be the greatest team of all time!  They can schedule 12 Division 2 level opponents every year and should be make the National Championship every year as they would be 12-0 .... albeit against Maine, Holy Cross, Missouri State, Illinois State, South Dakota, etc.

The quality of who you play must be factored into the teams total won/loss record.

Clemson just won a National Championship.  However, playing in the same league as the Packers and Bears might change that don't you think?

Some decent points... But if the local elementary team schedules games with the Broncos and Patriots it doesn't mean they are better than Alabama.
SEC!

the_kosher_pig

So being the worst team in one conference makes you better than being the best in another? 
HV continues to amaze me.

trashcan maN

Quote from: the_kosher_pig on January 10, 2014, 11:13:45 am
So being the worst team in one conference makes you better than being the best in another? 
It's really not that amazing. By no metric is their athletic program better than ours. They might be better than us 1-2 times every 50 years. Talking smack when those years come around is classless.

They bring in less money, put less people in the NFL, have incomparable facilities, play in the worst BCS conference/we play in the best...Why do you need this broken down for you? ASU might go a decade without winning an SEC game if they came over here.

Seminole Indian

Quote from: thefisher on January 10, 2014, 11:07:29 am

Thought the BCS rankings took all that in to consideration. Pretty sure it does, and for the record ASU is again officially, and on the books as the best FBS team in Arkansas, for the second year in a row.

I even looked at the Massey composite ratings and they were still the best FBS.
http://masseyratings.com/cf/compare.htm

Nothing against what you are saying, just be aware  that the majority of people that rank these things for a living think their team is better than yours, and that is a fact, like it or not.
"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne

urkillnmesmalls

Yes, in many instances. 

And if anyone was going to be amazed, it should be us with your complete lack of understanding of how sports work.   :o
I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.

trashcan maN

OK. ASU finished better than UA in the BCS over the past two years - the darkest in UA history and the brightest in ASU history.

This can only mean one thing - ASU is now the better program.

Quite a leap don't you think?

Foshodo

Quote from: kj0N on January 10, 2014, 10:52:45 am
So if I go 9-3 in PeeWee I can talk smack to the Minnesota Vikings and Adrian Peterson?  Seems legit..

considering Adrian Peterson would probly be the father of about 70% of your team... no, that wouldnt be legit...

Seminole Indian

Quote from: kj0N on January 10, 2014, 11:24:11 am
OK. ASU finished better than UA in the BCS over the past two years - the darkest in UA history and the brightest in ASU history.

This can only mean one thing - ASU is now the better program.

Quite a leap don't you think?
Well the 75 season was the brightest, but I agree 100% with the point you are making.

Still if ASU experiences the success I think they are going to experience going forward, it will probably happen again when the Hawgs are off their game, which can happened to everyone in the SEC. I know I'm from Tennessee.
"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne

greasy_corner

Quote from: WooPig90 on January 10, 2014, 11:07:24 am
Probably the dumbest comment ive seen on HV and thats saying a lot considering well..this is HV lol

It's in the top 5 at least. 

immahog

im sure your not stupid...... but this is

Hogberry Snortcake

This is far from your best effort.  Appreciate your service. 

immahog

dude just stop your digging a bigger hole

WooPig90

Quote from: kj0N on January 10, 2014, 11:20:25 am
It's really not that amazing. By no metric is their athletic program better than ours. They might be better than us 1-2 times every 50 years. Talking smack when those years come around is classless.

They bring in less money, put less people in the NFL, have incomparable facilities, play in the worst BCS conference/we play in the best...Why do you need this broken down for you? ASU might go a decade without winning an SEC game if they came over here.

+1

superior_wang

Quote from: Foshodo on January 10, 2014, 11:24:30 am
considering Adrian Peterson would probly be the father of about 70% of your team... no, that wouldnt be legit...
now that , my man, is funny! +87

Seminole Indian

Quote from: kj0N on January 10, 2014, 11:20:25 am

Lot of truth in that post.

I would point out that some rankings have the SBC ahead of the MAC and/or CUSA. Regardless their better teams are on par with the better teams from the other G5 Conferences.

I do think that the times when they have the best team in Arkansas, may be more frequent going forward, than it has been in the past.

MountieDawg

The Sun Belt had the best bowl record this year as it went undefeated. Arkansas is putting more players in the NFL. ASU is putting more coaches the Natl Championship game. ASU has been able to feel good about its program the past 3 years... Arkansas would like to forget the past 2 years. I am a hog fan and an ASU fan. ASU will probably put more players in the league this year. Arkansas does have all the advantages in revenue, conf affiliation, TV games. This year the game probably would have been a pickem. But if you were to give ASU the advantages Arkansas has with ASU's past few coaches. I think ASU would have faired better. I think Arkansas will always do much better over the long term. I have no idea why they don't play. I know a bunch of people on here say they would not walk across the street to watch the game for free. But after Nolan's first year when he got into the NIT against ASU. It was the biggest crowd of the year and no other team would have filled up and arena for that game against Arkansas.
SEC!

PorkRinds

Quote from: MountieDawg on January 10, 2014, 12:27:13 pm
The Sun Belt had the best bowl record this year as it went undefeated. Arkansas is putting more players in the NFL. ASU is putting more coaches the Natl Championship game. ASU has been able to feel good about its program the past 3 years... Arkansas would like to forget the past 2 years. I am a hog fan and an ASU fan. ASU will probably put more players in the league this year. Arkansas does have all the advantages in revenue, conf affiliation, TV games. This year the game probably would have been a pickem. But if you were to give ASU the advantages Arkansas has with ASU's past few coaches. I think ASU would have faired better. I think Arkansas will always do much better over the long term. I have no idea why they don't play. I know a bunch of people on here say they would not walk across the street to watch the game for free. But after Nolan's first year when he got into the NIT against ASU. It was the biggest crowd of the year and no other team would have filled up and arena for that game against Arkansas.

Really?  Like who?

The real Hogules

Quote from: the_kosher_pig on January 10, 2014, 10:51:13 am
And that makes sense.  You can always judge a team by the way it played another team.  Matchups mean absolutely nothing on Saturdays.

In "real life" (not on a message board, in other words) do you come across as ignorant as you do on here?

You complain about EVERYTHING and although you profess to being a Razorbacks fan, you posts say otherwise.

If ASU-J played the same schedule the odds are very good that they would have been sitting home exactly like we did in the post season.

The difference being that this is most definitely a down year for the Hogs, while this year was about as good as ASU-J produces.

Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!