Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

UAPB are your 2012 SWAC Champions

Started by dsims2k3, December 08, 2012, 03:32:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dsims2k3

December 08, 2012, 03:32:20 pm Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 03:51:21 pm by dsims2k3
On ESPNU. Go Lions
Quote from: Boston RedHogs on October 23, 2013, 06:39:15 pm
I am always ready for Hog Ball!

The football season has no bearing on my excitement for basketball season to begin. 

I know I'm in the minority, but I rank Hog basketball above Hog football every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Has a lot to do with the era in which I grew up, but for me personally there is just nothing better than watching the Hogs run up and down the court!
Woo Pig Sooiee!  Can't wait for the season to tip off.  I'm hoping for a much more competitive team this season.

hawgfan8

Wild Bill Hog

clutch

Don't understand why they didn't center the ball there.

ncrebel

Well, y'all need me, I'll be putting pictures of my arse on the internet.

Otter5847

dsims2k3

The football season has no bearing on my excitement for basketball season to begin. 

I know I'm in the minority, but I rank Hog basketball above Hog football every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Has a lot to do with the era in which I grew up, but for me personally there is just nothing better than watching the Hogs run up and down the court!
Woo Pig Sooiee!  Can't wait for the season to tip off.  I'm hoping for a much more competitive team this season.

ThrillaHog

TDHawgs

razorbrass

SWAC Daddies of the Universe - Congrats!!! Proud of you guys!
Ladies and Gentlemen can I please have your attention.  I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story and I need all of you to stop what you are doing and listen!

rhog1

Congrats UAPB. I would stay out of Pine Bluff tonight the celbrations could get crazy.

twistitup

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

hogman99

Congrats to UAPB and head coach Monte Coleman on winning the 2012 SWAC Championship!!  Go Golden Lions!!

Wild Bill Hog

ballhog™

Nice comeback...loved the 95 yard TD pass...
Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

fred ziffel

Congrats to Coach Monte Coleman and the Golden Lions! What a finish to the game!
"Sometimes when you win, you really lose, and sometimes when you lose, you really win, and sometimes when you win or lose, you actually tie, and sometimes when you tie, you actually win or lose. Winning or losing is all one organic mechanism, from which one extracts what one needs."

OTTER

BE AFRAID!!  Be very, very afraid!  The Hogs are hungry and you look a lot like lunch!

fred ziffel

Quote from: ballhog™ on December 08, 2012, 03:49:59 pm
Nice comeback...loved the 95 yard TD pass...

That was a thing of beauty....thought the receiver was going to stumble but he was able to stretch out and gather it in and burn the dback for the TD
"Sometimes when you win, you really lose, and sometimes when you lose, you really win, and sometimes when you win or lose, you actually tie, and sometimes when you tie, you actually win or lose. Winning or losing is all one organic mechanism, from which one extracts what one needs."

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: rhog1 on December 08, 2012, 03:44:31 pm
Congrats UAPB. I would stay out of Pine Bluff tonight the celbrations could get crazy.

Not really. The college kids are generally not thugs...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

dsims2k3

Quote from: razorbackcpa on December 08, 2012, 05:30:41 pm
And every day, for that matter. In fact, just stay out of all of south and eastern Arkansas.

Be careful of that comment. The biggest concentration of DI talent comes this part of the state. Just imagine if big time money was invested into facilities down here.

Beantown Razahback

Congrats to UAPB...that's great for them

popcornhog

WPS

WBOBO

Monte has that defense turned around.  I knew it was just a matter of
time.  0 points allowed in the second half.  Did anyone see that LB pick up the
QB and body slam him? 
The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.

Ray Piggers

My favorite thing about UAPB

Congrats, Lions!
I'm basically Darkwing Duck

hdturner

AFWarrior83

Congrats to them! Always pull for everything Arkansas.
Hogville member since 2005.

Cure

Quote from: Rsvlhog on December 08, 2012, 07:42:38 pm
Not the point. I'm sure it's not because of the college kids that Pine Bluff is the 2nd worst city in the nation for crime with less than 200,000 in population.

http://www.bestplaces.net/docs/studies/crime1.aspx

Who gives a damn.

Congrats to UAPB and Coach Coleman
Team Economics
From Keynes to Friedman, we know what's up.

the machinist

hey honey badger,wanna party?

chiti66

Live in Atlanta.  Took my wife and boys (they have never been to a HBCU game) and trust me it was a great game and even better family outing!  UAPB!

The_Bionic_Pig

Congratulations to the University of Arkansas Pine Bluff!!
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

fred ziffel

fred ziffel

BartIV

I only support the Arkansas Razorbacks!!! I don't have any room for UAPB and I can tell you now, they had better not ask to play us. We too good for them. ;)
Go Hogs

centarkswine

Congrats to the UAPB Golden Lions. Well deserved.

raiderhog

I know Archie "The Gunslinger" Cooley is somewhere smiling! Wonder if he still has that white horse..

pigture perfect

It is a shame that with all the attention The UA and ASU is getting that this great season by UAPB has flown under the radar. 10 wins! That is awesome. Go UAPB.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

DeltaBoy

Great Historical win for UAPB ! Way to Go Golden Lions.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

The Original 69

They are Happy Happy Happy on "The Yard"!!  GO UAPB!!

DEVIL DOG HOG

"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

songofthesword

i'm pretty sure Balgi, the Grad Assistant whow orked with our TE's when petrino first got here is there defensive backs coach

that is a man that is going places.

oldfart

Quote from: songofthesword on December 11, 2012, 12:08:32 am
i'm pretty sure Balgi, the Grad Assistant whow orked with our TE's when petrino first got here is there defensive backs coach

that is a man that is going places.

yes that is the Biagi who was a grad assistant here and was a great recruiter as well..

oldfart

congrats to the golden lions.  everyone should be proud of the accomplishments of any of our state schools... 

staffhog

Congrats to the Golden Lions.  This is a great accomplishment for Coach Monte Coleman and his team.

I hope Pine Bluff, my hometown, pulls out all the stops for the team.  I would like to see that parade coming down Main Street.

DeltaBoy

Somewhere The Gunslinger lights a cigar and takes back 2 fingers of Jack and smiled.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.