Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

For those of you that collect sports cards as a hobby

Started by gchamblee, April 15, 2015, 04:03:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

gchamblee

I found this in a Denver Broncos subreddit and thought you might enjoy seeing it...

Vantage 8 dude

Yep, another "smiling assassin". The guy could HIT!!

theFlyingHog

Sucks that cards aren't wirth what they used to be. Guess I'll just hang on to my Jordan rookie card

TeufelHog

gchamblee

Atwater is probably my favorite razorback of all time. The dude would do to you everything the current rules try to prevent you from doing.... make you terrified of catching the ball over the middle. I remember the hit he laid on Christian Okoye of the chiefs.

gchamblee

hawgwild child

I cleaned out a hoarder house once.   Lady told me I could keep the old baseball and football cards in there.  Found a steve spurrier qb card, terry bradshaw, dick butkus among others in these shoe boxes. Still got them.  A guy from Arkansas as well that played for the cowboys, name is escaping me.  Definitely neat tho, maybe worth a bit

PORKULATOR

Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

rickm1976

A Razorback football jersey #27 and a basketball jersey #32 used to hang in my closet until the last time we moved, and haven't seen either since.  My grown son still remembers me telling him Steve Atwater, Sidney Moncrief, and Bill Montgomery stories.  Three of my favorite all time Hogs.

PORKULATOR

Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.