Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Reeve Koehler

Started by STLhawg, April 14, 2015, 07:18:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

STLhawg

Anyone heard anything about him?  I thought he would be starting by now.

Prestworthy

He looked out of shape compared to the other lineman. I heard he has a ways to go.

chitwnhog

Quote from: Prestworthy on April 14, 2015, 07:42:56 pm
He looked out of shape compared to the other lineman. I heard he has a ways to go.

This sadly has been the knock on him the whole time he's been at the UA.

onebadrubi

The kid had a pretty bad knee injury early.  When he did get healthy he had a kid named kirkland, skipper, and tretola in his way.  That's three sunday starters in his way now. 

Hoggish1

He's a redshirt freshman.  Give him time...

chitwnhog

Quote from: Hoggish1 on April 14, 2015, 10:01:24 pm
He's a redshirt freshman.  Give him time...

He was in the 2013 class...Redshirt Soph...

Break & Run

He is going into his third season on campus.  He has had a season to heal from the injury.  Hopefully he will be a solid back up.
Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

JackJohnson

A- here is to hoping he is healthy and lives up to his potential

B- it goes to show how we have to start signing a bunch more OL esp OT bc u never know who
Won't pan out and we have literally only signed 9 HS OL the past 3 classes that made it to campus which is about 3 -4 short of what we need (Sam Pittman direct quote after signing day) so if we don't have a 100% hit rate we could be in trouble if injuries hit or some don't pan out

Theolesnort

Quote from: JackJohnson on April 14, 2015, 11:29:29 pm
A- here is to hoping he is healthy and lives up to his potential

B- it goes to show how we have to start signing a bunch more OL esp OT bc u never know who
Won't pan out and we have literally only signed 9 HS OL the past 3 classes that made it to campus which is about 3 -4 short of what we need (Sam Pittman direct quote after signing day) so if we don't have a 100% hit rate we could be in trouble if injuries hit or some don't pan out
Well they have already added a gee whiz walk on at tackle that has the coaches grinning from ear to ear.
There's Nuttin in the world worth a solitary dime cept Old dogs and children and watermelon wine.

kp72204

Yeah...I was kind of under the impression that his signing was the start of something special happening at Arkansas. It's not too late, but I thought he would be the man as well and going pro after this year. Hope he's getting a good education if things don't pan out on the field.

Hoggish1

Quote from: DawgTownHog on April 14, 2015, 10:34:33 pm
He was in the 2013 class...Redshirt Soph...

Thanks.

Even if he doesn't play this year he will still have two years left...  I still think he will contribute when his knee finally mends.

Theolesnort

Well there is this, Mitch Smothers did say Reeve  was getting serious about football and was starting to put in the work.
There's Nuttin in the world worth a solitary dime cept Old dogs and children and watermelon wine.

Hog Fan from Camden

Quote from: onebadrubi on April 14, 2015, 09:41:44 pm
The kid had a pretty bad knee injury early.  When he did get healthy he had a kid named kirkland, skipper, and tretola in his way.  That's three sunday starters in his way now.
I think you can also add Ragnow to that group of potential Sunday starters in his way.

Hog Fan from Camden

There is still time for the light to come on.

trashcan maN

My buddy went to the open practice and said he looked unmotivated and disengaged. He said he was BS'ing with Austin Beck on the sideline for most of practice and didn't take a single rep with the 2 deep.

I agree with HFiC, there is still plenty of time for the light to come on, but with the talent we're bringing in on the OL, it will be just as easy to get left behind.