Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A public apology to the board

Started by Prestworthy, April 14, 2015, 02:00:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogarusa

I'll ride the wave where it takes me

Mike Irwin

There is nothing wrong with apologizing if you truly believe you were wrong. It is, in fact, a sign of mental stability.

The failure to apologize under any circumstances is a sign of massive insecurity.

I once apologized to Prestworthy for questioning some of the things he said about Korliss Marshall. Marshall's off the field issues derailed his career at Arkansas but Prestworthy (wish I knew his real name) was right about his football talents. I was wrong.

Doug

I might as well join the bandwagon.

I'm sorry, as well.

I'm sorry to all of the GOOD people that are constantly subjected to the banalities of all the mental midgetdom running around this here tin can joint. Y'all deserve better.

We can be better.

We will do better.

We will be better.

(Yes, that's a movie quote).
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

immahog

No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Doug on April 14, 2015, 02:34:46 pm
I might as well join the bandwagon.

I'm sorry, as well.

I'm sorry to all of the GOOD people that are constantly subjected to the banalities of all the mental midgetdom running around this here tin can joint. Y'all deserve better.

We can be better.

We will do better.

We will be better.

(Yes, that's a movie quote).

I guess I must apologize for being one of those mental midgets you speak of since I don't recognize the movie the quote is from or which part is the quote!
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Tequilin' Time

MissippHog

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on April 14, 2015, 07:45:22 am
I have not been prompted to do this.......If I inadvertently apologized to you when you didn't deserve it, go FY. Thanks.
Thanks for the apology.  I should be able to sleep at night now  ;)

DoctorSusscrofa

Fan of Razorback Football, Baseball, Track, Gymnastics, Softball - M Barton

Prestworthy

Quote from: Mike Irwin on April 14, 2015, 02:25:59 pm
There is nothing wrong with apologizing if you truly believe you were wrong. It is, in fact, a sign of mental stability.

The failure to apologize under any circumstances is a sign of massive insecurity.

I once apologized to Prestworthy for questioning some of the things he said about Korliss Marshall. Marshall's off the field issues derailed his career at Arkansas but Prestworthy (wish I knew his real name) was right about his football talents. I was wrong.
Thanks Mike

BadHog

I have not been prompted to do this, but as I have been thinking about it more and more over the last two days, I feel I owe an apology to everyone on the board.

Except Peteypie. He is an irrational Iowan who takes everything the wrong way.

I owe an apology to everyone except Peteypie.

And sooeey pig pig pig, who is probably one of Hogville's notorious alter egos who has been banned 100x before for being an asshat.

I owe an apology to everyone except Peteypie and the asshat.

And LZH, because he just can't control himself.

I owe an apology to everyone except Peteypie, the asshat, and LZH.

And TheRazorbackGuy, who makes GuvHog look like a brain surgeon.

And GuvHog, who is not a brain surgeon.

I owe an apology to everyone except Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy and GuvHog.

And MountieDawg, whose handle conjures really unsavory images.

I owe an apology to everyone except Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog and MountieDawg.

And HSVhogfan2, who for someone with a theology degree is extraordinarily combative and irritating. And what's the deal with the 2? We needed more than 1? P.S. He actually wrote that Bielema reminds him of John Pelphrey. So there's that.

I owe an apology to everyone except Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog, MountieDawg and HSVhogfan2.

And EastexHawg, who would be offended if I tried to apologize. Or breathe.

I owe an apology to everyone except Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog, MountieDawg, HSVhogfan2 and EastexHawg.

And TeedupHigh, who seems like he waits to post until he has the magical combination of drunk and stupid.

I owe an apology to everyone except Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog, MountieDawg, HSVhogfan2, EastexHawg and TeedupHigh.

And bigdaddyhawg, because I looked at his post history and put my head clean through a 19-inch monitor.

I owe an apology to everyone except Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog, MountieDawg, HSVhogfan2, EastexHawg, TeedupHigh and bigdaddyhawg.

Can't forget Swine-as-wine, who told us the Hogs needed to fire "whoever recruits QBs on this coaching staff" because of Casey Dick.

I owe an apology to everyone except Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog, MountieDawg, HSVhogfan2, EastexHawg, TeedupHigh, bigdaddyhawg and Swine-as-wine.

One more: PaintballHog. Because paintball. And IT'S ONLY APRIL FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.

I owe an apology to everyone except Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog, MountieDawg, HSVhogfan2, EastexHawg, TeedupHigh, bigdaddyhawg, Swine-as-wine and PaintballHog.

And PorkrindJimmy, because Billy Gillispie, no Dana Altman, no John Pelphrey.

I owe an apology to everyone except Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog, MountieDawg HSVhogfan2, EastexHawg, TeedupHigh, bigdaddyhawg, Swine-as-wine, PaintballHog and PorkrindJimmy.

Somebody named jvanhorn pissed me off, because he claimed Mike Anderson doesn't care about defense.

I owe an apology to everyone except Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog, MountieDawg HSVhogfan2, EastexHawg, TeedupHigh, bigdaddyhawg, Swine-as-wine, PaintballHog, PorkrindJimmy and jvanhorn.

And SECisKing, because if he wants an apology he can just squeeze my head till my eyeballs pop out. I'm not even touching that one.

I owe an apology to everyone except Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog, MountieDawg HSVhogfan2, EastexHawg, TeedupHigh, bigdaddyhawg, Swine-as-wine, PaintballHog, PorkrindJimmy, jvanhorn and SECisKing.

Let me not forget OTR, who ... do I really have to explain?

I owe an apology to everyone except OTR, Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog, MountieDawg HSVhogfan2, EastexHawg, TeedupHigh, bigdaddyhawg, Swine-as-wine, PaintballHog, PorkrindJimmy, jvanhorn and SECisKing.

TeufelHog tried to claim the term "street ball" (which is inherently UN-coached) wasn't a slur. That alone is enough...

I owe an apology to everyone except OTR, Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog, MountieDawg HSVhogfan2, EastexHawg, TeedupHigh, bigdaddyhawg, Swine-as-wine, PaintballHog, PorkrindJimmy, jvanhorn, SECisKing and TeufelHog.

Somewhere along the way, daBoar went off the deep end too.

I owe an apology to everyone except OTR, Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog, MountieDawg HSVhogfan2, EastexHawg, TeedupHigh, bigdaddyhawg, Swine-as-wine, PaintballHog, PorkrindJimmy, jvanhorn, SECisKing, TeufelHog and daBoar.

I feel like Prestworthy doesn't deserve an apology. After all, he's apologizing to me.

I owe an apology to everyone except OTR, Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog, MountieDawg HSVhogfan2, EastexHawg, TeedupHigh, bigdaddyhawg, Swine-as-wine, PaintballHog, PorkrindJimmy, jvanhorn, SECisKing, TeufelHog, daBoar and Prestworthy.

This guy collins4heisman kept going off about why Mike Anderson won't completely change his style and place rebounding first and foremost in his system. Like it's smart or something.

I owe an apology to everyone except OTR, Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog, MountieDawg HSVhogfan2, EastexHawg, TeedupHigh, bigdaddyhawg, Swine-as-wine, PaintballHog, PorkrindJimmy, jvanhorn, SECisKing, TeufelHog, daBoar, Prestworthy and collins4heisman.

Pistol Pig Maravich (wth kind of handle is that) actually posted "I bet these clowns know who wofford is now. So easy to see this coming," just a little bit before the Hogs took control of the game. And beat a team better than the one that defeated Iowa State in the first round.

I owe an apology to everyone except OTR, Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog, MountieDawg HSVhogfan2, EastexHawg, TeedupHigh, bigdaddyhawg, Swine-as-wine, PaintballHog, PorkrindJimmy, jvanhorn, SECisKing, TeufelHog, daBoar, Prestworthy, collins4heisman and Pistol Pig Maravich.

UKChamps posted enough drivel to earn 1,000 lifetime bans.

I owe an apology to everyone except OTR, Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog, MountieDawg HSVhogfan2, EastexHawg, TeedupHigh, bigdaddyhawg, Swine-as-wine, PaintballHog, PorkrindJimmy, jvanhorn, SECisKing, TeufelHog, daBoar, Prestworthy, collins4heisman, Pistol Pig Maravich and UKChamps.

Ashley Judd does not post here. But she does not deserve an apology after calling the Razorbacks thugs and telling us to kiss her ass.

I owe an apology to everyone except OTR, Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog, MountieDawg HSVhogfan2, EastexHawg, TeedupHigh, bigdaddyhawg, Swine-as-wine, PaintballHog, PorkrindJimmy, jvanhorn, SECisKing, TeufelHog, daBoar, Prestworthy, collins4heisman, Pistol Pig Maravich, UKChamps and Ashley Judd.

Finally, I will not apologize to Skip. Because he is Skip! Very likely posting here under his 729th alias.

I owe an apology to everyone except Skip, OTR, Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog, MountieDawg HSVhogfan2, EastexHawg, TeedupHigh, bigdaddyhawg, Swine-as-wine, PaintballHog, PorkrindJimmy, jvanhorn, SECisKing, TeufelHog, daBoar, Prestworthy, collins4heisman, Pistol Pig Maravich, UKChamps and Ashley Judd.

If I inadvertently apologized to you when you didn't deserve it, go FY. Thanks.

Best post ever, ever, ever!
"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

SRV

I have not been prompted to do this, but as I have been thinking about it more and more over the last two days, I feel I owe an apology to everyone on the board.

Except Peteypie. He is an irrational Iowan who takes everything the wrong way.

I owe an apology to everyone except Peteypie.

And sooeey pig pig pig, who is probably one of Hogville's notorious alter egos who has been banned 100x before for being an asshat.

I owe an apology to everyone except Peteypie and the asshat.

And LZH, because he just can't control himself.

I owe an apology to everyone except Peteypie, the asshat, and LZH.

And TheRazorbackGuy, who makes GuvHog look like a brain surgeon.

And GuvHog, who is not a brain surgeon.

I owe an apology to everyone except Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy and GuvHog.

And MountieDawg, whose handle conjures really unsavory images.

I owe an apology to everyone except Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog and MountieDawg.

And HSVhogfan2, who for someone with a theology degree is extraordinarily combative and irritating. And what's the deal with the 2? We needed more than 1? P.S. He actually wrote that Bielema reminds him of John Pelphrey. So there's that.

I owe an apology to everyone except Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog, MountieDawg and HSVhogfan2.

And EastexHawg, who would be offended if I tried to apologize. Or breathe.

I owe an apology to everyone except Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog, MountieDawg, HSVhogfan2 and EastexHawg.

And TeedupHigh, who seems like he waits to post until he has the magical combination of drunk and stupid.

I owe an apology to everyone except Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog, MountieDawg, HSVhogfan2, EastexHawg and TeedupHigh.

And bigdaddyhawg, because I looked at his post history and put my head clean through a 19-inch monitor.

I owe an apology to everyone except Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog, MountieDawg, HSVhogfan2, EastexHawg, TeedupHigh and bigdaddyhawg.

Can't forget Swine-as-wine, who told us the Hogs needed to fire "whoever recruits QBs on this coaching staff" because of Casey Dick.

I owe an apology to everyone except Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog, MountieDawg, HSVhogfan2, EastexHawg, TeedupHigh, bigdaddyhawg and Swine-as-wine.

One more: PaintballHog. Because paintball. And IT'S ONLY APRIL FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.

I owe an apology to everyone except Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog, MountieDawg, HSVhogfan2, EastexHawg, TeedupHigh, bigdaddyhawg, Swine-as-wine and PaintballHog.

And PorkrindJimmy, because Billy Gillispie, no Dana Altman, no John Pelphrey.

I owe an apology to everyone except Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog, MountieDawg HSVhogfan2, EastexHawg, TeedupHigh, bigdaddyhawg, Swine-as-wine, PaintballHog and PorkrindJimmy.

Somebody named jvanhorn pissed me off, because he claimed Mike Anderson doesn't care about defense.

I owe an apology to everyone except Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog, MountieDawg HSVhogfan2, EastexHawg, TeedupHigh, bigdaddyhawg, Swine-as-wine, PaintballHog, PorkrindJimmy and jvanhorn.

And SECisKing, because if he wants an apology he can just squeeze my head till my eyeballs pop out. I'm not even touching that one.

I owe an apology to everyone except Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog, MountieDawg HSVhogfan2, EastexHawg, TeedupHigh, bigdaddyhawg, Swine-as-wine, PaintballHog, PorkrindJimmy, jvanhorn and SECisKing.

Let me not forget OTR, who ... do I really have to explain?

I owe an apology to everyone except OTR, Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog, MountieDawg HSVhogfan2, EastexHawg, TeedupHigh, bigdaddyhawg, Swine-as-wine, PaintballHog, PorkrindJimmy, jvanhorn and SECisKing.

TeufelHog tried to claim the term "street ball" (which is inherently UN-coached) wasn't a slur. That alone is enough...

I owe an apology to everyone except OTR, Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog, MountieDawg HSVhogfan2, EastexHawg, TeedupHigh, bigdaddyhawg, Swine-as-wine, PaintballHog, PorkrindJimmy, jvanhorn, SECisKing and TeufelHog.

Somewhere along the way, daBoar went off the deep end too.

I owe an apology to everyone except OTR, Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog, MountieDawg HSVhogfan2, EastexHawg, TeedupHigh, bigdaddyhawg, Swine-as-wine, PaintballHog, PorkrindJimmy, jvanhorn, SECisKing, TeufelHog and daBoar.

I feel like Prestworthy doesn't deserve an apology. After all, he's apologizing to me.

I owe an apology to everyone except OTR, Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog, MountieDawg HSVhogfan2, EastexHawg, TeedupHigh, bigdaddyhawg, Swine-as-wine, PaintballHog, PorkrindJimmy, jvanhorn, SECisKing, TeufelHog, daBoar and Prestworthy.

This guy collins4heisman kept going off about why Mike Anderson won't completely change his style and place rebounding first and foremost in his system. Like it's smart or something.

I owe an apology to everyone except OTR, Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog, MountieDawg HSVhogfan2, EastexHawg, TeedupHigh, bigdaddyhawg, Swine-as-wine, PaintballHog, PorkrindJimmy, jvanhorn, SECisKing, TeufelHog, daBoar, Prestworthy and collins4heisman.

Pistol Pig Maravich (wth kind of handle is that) actually posted "I bet these clowns know who wofford is now. So easy to see this coming," just a little bit before the Hogs took control of the game. And beat a team better than the one that defeated Iowa State in the first round.

I owe an apology to everyone except OTR, Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog, MountieDawg HSVhogfan2, EastexHawg, TeedupHigh, bigdaddyhawg, Swine-as-wine, PaintballHog, PorkrindJimmy, jvanhorn, SECisKing, TeufelHog, daBoar, Prestworthy, collins4heisman and Pistol Pig Maravich.

UKChamps posted enough drivel to earn 1,000 lifetime bans.

I owe an apology to everyone except OTR, Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog, MountieDawg HSVhogfan2, EastexHawg, TeedupHigh, bigdaddyhawg, Swine-as-wine, PaintballHog, PorkrindJimmy, jvanhorn, SECisKing, TeufelHog, daBoar, Prestworthy, collins4heisman, Pistol Pig Maravich and UKChamps.

Ashley Judd does not post here. But she does not deserve an apology after calling the Razorbacks thugs and telling us to kiss her ass.

I owe an apology to everyone except OTR, Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog, MountieDawg HSVhogfan2, EastexHawg, TeedupHigh, bigdaddyhawg, Swine-as-wine, PaintballHog, PorkrindJimmy, jvanhorn, SECisKing, TeufelHog, daBoar, Prestworthy, collins4heisman, Pistol Pig Maravich, UKChamps and Ashley Judd.

Finally, I will not apologize to Skip. Because he is Skip! Very likely posting here under his 729th alias.

I owe an apology to everyone except Skip, OTR, Peteypie, the asshat, LZH, TheRazorbackGuy, GuvHog, MountieDawg HSVhogfan2, EastexHawg, TeedupHigh, bigdaddyhawg, Swine-as-wine, PaintballHog, PorkrindJimmy, jvanhorn, SECisKing, TeufelHog, daBoar, Prestworthy, collins4heisman, Pistol Pig Maravich, UKChamps and Ashley Judd.

If I inadvertently apologized to you when you didn't deserve it, go FY. Thanks.

Possibly the funniest post.....ever.

WPS!!!!
We've got entirely too many troublemakers here. Too many 40-year-old adolescents, felons, power drinkers and trustees of modern chemistry.....

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Prestworthy on April 14, 2015, 02:00:03 am
I have not been prompted to do this, but as I have been thinking about it more and more over the last 2 days, I feel I owe an apology to everyone on the board regarding critical comments posted about BA.  I truly wish him the best the season and hope it's a memorable one for him.  He has my support, and even though I think other QBs on the roster have higher ceilings, I believe BA will play very well this season and will lead this team to 9+ wins.  If my negativity caused you to get upset, I apologize. 

Here's to an awesome 2015 season!
Whether someone personally agrees with you or not, you should never feel you have to apologize. Whether you ultimately prove to be right, wrong, or somewhere in between you have the right to express your thoughts and opinions. While there may be more polite/diplomatic ways of someone saying their piece, the whole purpose of a discussion board is to permit anyone to have their say. Personally I think your criticism of BA might have been a little harsh at times; however, your viewpoints are still to be respected. BTW I certainly CAN agree on your last sentiment: Here's to a GREAT 2015 season!!!WPS :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

TDHawgs

Thank god for BP saving this thread!! +1   :D

jesterzzn

Apologies are like credit cards offers.  If you're giving it out unprompted it's probably just spam.

HogMantheIntruder

Quote from: Prestworthy on April 14, 2015, 02:00:03 am
I have not been prompted to do this, but as I have been thinking about it more and more over the last 2 days, I feel I owe an apology to everyone on the board regarding critical comments posted about BA.  I truly wish him the best the season and hope it's a memorable one for him.  He has my support, and even though I think other QBs on the roster have higher ceilings, I believe BA will play very well this season and will lead this team to 9+ wins.  If my negativity caused you to get upset, I apologize. 

Here's to an awesome 2015 season!
Welcome aboard!  May I offer you some kool aid? 
"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon

Prestworthy

Quote from: Poppa Tart on April 16, 2015, 04:54:32 pm
Welcome aboard!  May I offer you some kool aid?
From the Kool Aid guy?  Absolutely.

Birminghog

Quote from: MissippHog on April 14, 2015, 04:51:54 pm
Thanks for the apology.  I should be able to sleep at night now  ;)

Missipp, how did you create your avatar? I would like to create one that fills an Alabama shaped perimeter. Yes, it is the sincerest form of flattery.

aar0n

The Kig

April 18, 2015, 01:47:11 pm #68 Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 02:02:32 pm by The Kig

Ashley Judd does not post here. But she does not deserve an apology after telling us to kiss her ass.

So wait, you're trying to tell me that you WOULDN'T kiss her ass? 

I was tracking with you all the way up to that point... Then I lost you. 

Ashlsey, I will apologize for him and gladly kiss anywhere you want me to.

Back to the OP, big of you to do, but as has been stated, its a message board... You're entitled to your opinion.  Hogville doesn't support player bashing, which is the right thing to do (especially since it gets spelled out in a post from Lanny every season), but we also tend to see agendas on both sides too often. But at least we try to keep it civil and not descend into a TigerDroppings level of drivel.
Poker Porker

RedSkiesAtNightHog

hellwonthaveme

Quote from: Pork Twain on April 14, 2015, 08:33:55 am
I am just happy that I did not make the list, which was very accurate.  Poor PRJ has been wrong far more than right but he keeps coming back.  He has staying power.

Hey Now....its far more correct than wrong........

PRJ

urkillnmesmalls

Quote from: bigalphahawg on April 15, 2015, 09:59:19 am
Possibly the funniest post.....ever.

WPS!!!!

You should apologize for having 13 posts and proclaiming this one as the best post ever.  That's a pretty small sample size isn't it?  Remind me not to recommend you for any drug trial review committees.  "Yep, it works great, and there are no side effects."  Meanwhile, people start growing tails. 
I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: urkillnmesmalls on April 19, 2015, 10:57:43 pm
You should apologize for having 13 posts and proclaiming this one as the best post ever.  That's a pretty small sample size isn't it?  Remind me not to recommend you for any drug trial review committees.  "Yep, it works great, and there are no side effects."  Meanwhile, people start growing tails. 

Some people read far more than they post. That person has been around Hogville since April 2012. April 2012 ... what happened in April 2012? Hmm.
[CENSORED]!

DEVICEHIGH

Quote from: The Kig on April 18, 2015, 01:47:11 pm
So wait, you're trying to tell me that you WOULDN'T kiss her ass? 

She is getting a little old.
Hillbilly? I prefer Appalachian American

OneTuskOverTheLine™

I see a bunch of people found their internet password after this thread came out...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson

Let's make some waves.

Let's make some waves.

The_Hog_Father

Quote from: Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson on April 23, 2015, 06:54:39 am
You kidding me. Still friggin hot!

It takes a lot make up and lighting to make that trick passable... Though I have I have not shot her, I have friends who have in the past. She also is not very nice to Crew.

Quote from: Pigs in Zen on April 23, 2015, 07:02:03 am
It takes a lot make up and lighting to make that trick passable... Though I have I have not shot her, I have friends who have in the past. She also is not very nice to Crew.

I'm still drooling over Charlize!
Let's make some waves.