Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Razorback Nation on Sunday night KARK is a very good show.

Started by JIHawg, April 12, 2015, 10:58:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JIHawg

Unlike some of the daytime call in sports shows, these guys all know what's going on in Razorback sports and actually talk about current happenings.

Sooie71923

Yeah because it's like a 30 min segment.

Nobody in Arkansas can talk Arkansas football for 9 hours a day. Or other sports for that matter. 

There's nothing really to talk about except practice and baseball anyways.

There's only so much that can be said... 

HogPound

I like the show too. I just get tired of mike Irwin talking down to everyone like he is a world authority. That is one annoying man. Throw in a big mouth like bo mattingly and the "roundtable" becomes nauseating.

skbhog

Mike is the best media member we have. Really value his opinion. 

Piglet Dispersion Syndrome

Quote from: skbhog on April 13, 2015, 07:14:32 am

I agree. Irwin gets grumpy sometimes (don't we all!) but I like he actually has an opinion and doesn't try to always remain politically correct. I get the feeling he's an honest dude, and says what a lot of others will only think.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

HogPound

Quote from: skbhog on April 13, 2015, 07:14:32 am

Everyone has an opinion I suppose.

presidenthog

HognitiveDissonance

Jason Carroll

Thanks for your input everyone.  Hopefully we continue to deliver what you as Hog fans want to see.