Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Many thanks to UU, Mike and the rest of the Razorback Nation

Started by Wayne Watson, April 11, 2015, 05:02:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Wayne Watson

Your reports, insights and evaluations are greatly appreciated.  Again, thank you.
Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

lumphog

TXArcher

Yep, same here. Living just South of Fort Worth, internet is king.

DeltaBoy

Yep Thanks being out of state the coverage here and on some other places have been great.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: DeltaBoy on April 13, 2015, 09:55:07 am
Yep Thanks being out of state the coverage here and on some other places have been great.

I joined this site while overseas. Helped me get through the thin times as well as things to look forward to.

Agree 100%
This is my non-signature signature.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

nwahogfan1

East TN HAWG

What metrics do local news channels grade themselves?  I would think it would be local market share, but through internet the Razorback Nation has a national and international footprint now.  How much value is placed on the national viewership? 

Is the world of sports evolving so Razorbacks junkies, like me can, feed our addiction.