Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Need help with snarky nicknames for opponents................

Started by Hogmodo, April 10, 2015, 08:44:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogmodo

...................below are some old and maybe some new ones:

Texas: Shorthorns, Texass, Teasippers, Evil Orange Empire-West

LSU: Tiggers, LSwho, LesShoo, Corndogs, BayouBungles, Where promising QB's avoid it like the plague,

Ole Miss: OleMissy, BearlyRebs, white bread inbred degenerates ( I just made that up but it does fit a lot of them, sorta)

Auburn:  Awbarn, WarGeekles (that one is kinda weak)

A&M: Hitler Youth Wannabes, Collie Walkers (sideline nerd in high boots with a dog on a leash)

Alabama: Bummers,

Tennessee: ?

MissState: ?

Missouri: I got nothing and need help badly.  We need to spice this little rivalry up with something!
Time to git er done Hogs!

Pork Twain

"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

PorkRinds

Doug

TN: Tinnar, Felons U, Work Release Candidates

MSU: Cowbell State, Moo U

Auburn: AllBurners, The Burning Plains

LSU: LSBleaux

Ole Miss: Ole Piss, Nutt's Twice in FIDDY Years... FIDDY... FIDDY

Missouri: Methzoo, Mizzou, MizzLOL

Alabama: Alabubba, Gumps, Crimson Turds
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

LZH

My uncle had a farm in Rolla, Missouri, for most of his life (he now lives just down I-75 from me in Punta Gorda).  Way back when, whenever we'd visit, my dad would say "let's head to Mizz-er-ee".

I love Texas (especially DFW), parts of Oklahoma, Louisiana, and Tennessee are OK.  Mississippi is.....well, ya know.  But for whatever reason, I've never, ever cared for Missouri....at all.

Großer Kriegschwein

Doug pretty much hit it on the head.

I just call everything in Missouri "Yankee". My in-laws don't like it, but I don't really care. They actually asked why both my kids HAVE to be brought up Razorback fans. "But why can't one of them be a Missouri Tigers fan."

I was like
This is my non-signature signature.

rzrbaxfan

I've always been fond of "Tennesissy" and "Long-whore-ns".

nchogg

BearsBisonsBoars

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on April 10, 2015, 08:58:35 am

I just call everything in Missouri "Yankee". My in-laws don't like it, but I don't really care. They actually asked why both my kids HAVE to be brought up Razorback fans. "But why can't one of them be a Missouri Tigers fan."

I was like

That's some classic Missouri thinking there. How exactly are you going to specify who gets to be a Hog fan and who has to like the tiggers?

"Billy, for the last time, get that Hawg nose off your face and go put on some black and gold!"

"But Mom! It's so ugly..."

woodhog14

Quote from: Hogmodo on April 10, 2015, 08:44:22 am

LSU: Tiggers, LSwho, LesShoo, Corndogs, BayouBungles, Where promising QB's avoid it like the plague,

Ole Miss: OleMissy, BearlyRebs, white bread inbred degenerates ( I just made that up but it does fit a lot of them, sorta)

A&M: Hitler Youth Wannabes, Collie Walkers (sideline nerd in high boots with a dog on a leash)

Missouri: I got nothing and need help badly.  We need to spice this little rivalry up with something!

Auburn is known as the "Barners" by all Bama and LSU fans. That is the one that should be used. I love it when Bama fans call in Finebaum and say..."Paaaaauuuuuuuuuullll!! Them Barners need to know their roll!" LOL

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Hogmodo on April 10, 2015, 08:44:22 am

Auburn = Old Barn
Tennessee = truesuckyorange
Old Miss = oldmisses
TAMU = thecult
Miss State = mistake
Mizzou = thezoo or missOU
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Doug on April 10, 2015, 08:48:27 am
TN: Tinnar, Felons U, Work Release Candidates

MSU: Cowbell State, Moo U

Auburn: AllBurners, The Burning Plains

LSU: LSBleaux

Ole Miss: Ole Piss, Nutt's Twice in FIDDY Years... FIDDY... FIDDY

Missouri: Methzoo, Mizzou, MizzLOL

Alabama: Alabubba, Gumps, Crimson Turds

Good ones Doug!
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Inhogswetrust

I was like

Great! Post of the day candidate!

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: BearsBisonsBoars on April 10, 2015, 10:34:09 am
That's some classic Missouri thinking there. How exactly are you going to specify who gets to be a Hog fan and who has to like the tiggers?

"Billy, for the last time, get that Hawg nose off your face and go put on some black and gold!"

"But Mom! It's so ugly..."

My wife chimed in while I was formulating my response and the funny thing was she used her mother's politics against her.

"Mom, you realize that no Razorback football player has been arrested in over a year and Missouri's HC has a DWI with players beating up women and getting busted with drugs." It was a thing of beauty. I've trained her well...

Indoctrination Complete.

WPS

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on April 10, 2015, 11:08:54 am
My wife chimed in while I was formulating my response and the funny thing was she used her mother's politics against her.

"Mom, you realize that no Razorback football player has been arrested in over a year and Missouri's HC has a DWI with players beating up women and getting busted with drugs." It was a thing of beauty. I've trained her well...

WPS

Haha! Sounds like your wife is a keeper!

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on April 10, 2015, 11:09:53 am
Haha! Sounds like your wife is a keeper!

Unfortunately I'm still doing this at the end of the day. 

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on April 10, 2015, 11:14:08 am
Unfortunately I'm still doing this at the end of the day. 

Hint:

I've noticed the more I cook the more sex I get.....................................

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on April 10, 2015, 11:16:07 am
Hint:

I've noticed the more I cook the more sex I get.....................................

Then I should be getting it twice a day...... I cook for us and the babies except maybe once every 2 weeks.

The following list dates back to my personal college era in the stone age and they are a bit rough about the edges:

Texas: SchlongWhorns

LSU: Corndoggers

Ole Miss: Klansboys

Auburn:  Whorebeagles

A&M: Nearly-Purple Peter Eaters

Alabama: Alabuttslammers

Tennessee: Bawlin' Queers

MissState: MiStake

Georgia:  Ugga mugga fuggas

Fla: the Jorts

S.Carolina: Simba's Gay Uncle

UK:  Kuntsuckey

Vandy: Commonwhores

Missouri: Jayhawks . . . Trust me, they love being called this.
Proud member of the War Memorial Mafia

Großer Kriegschwein

There's nothing "long" about the longhorns.... Its not like you can't tell either, with their see-thru football capris

26.2Hog

Tennessee: Volunqueers, Rocky Flop

MissState: Leghumpers

Ole Miss: Old Myth

Alabama: Parole Tide

Torqued pork

How about the Missouri "thank God the SEC East is terrible" Tigers.

Breems

Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

PorkSoda

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

lumphog

Doyle Hograves

***Proud Champion of the Tavern's March Maddest 2021 Tournament***

Quote from: Throwback1 on May 07, 2008, 02:11:15 pm
topic says "President"..I can assure you he knew what he was typing.

Calling All Hogs

Based on how Ole Miss played against us and TCU, their nickname should be Huge Freezers

RazorWhacker

Quote from: 1964 on April 10, 2015, 11:29:08 am
The following list dates back to my personal college era in the stone age and they are a bit rough about the edges:

Texas: SchlongWhorns

LSU: Corndoggers

Ole Miss: Klansboys

Auburn:  Whorebeagles

A&M: Nearly-Purple Peter Eaters

Alabama: Alabuttslammers

Tennessee: Bawlin' Queers

MissState: MiStake

Georgia:  Ugga mugga fuggas

Fla: the Jorts

S.Carolina: Simba's Gay Uncle

UK:  Kuntsuckey

Vandy: Commonwhores

Missouri: Jayhawks . . . Trust me, they love being called this.

Alabuttslammers. Holy Smokes! I laughed so hard I farted uncontrollably for about 2 minutes.

+1000

Proud member of the War Memorial Mafia

Augustus

What Doug said regarding Mizzou... I think the term "Methzou" may have originated from the Kansas/Missouri rivalry. (I've been told by mizzou fans that Methzou is what Kansas calls them, and we should be original)

Or, when I want to fire off a zinger at a mizzou fan (on Twitter), I bring up (in no particular order):

• #NorfolkState
  • #FaithInHaith
  • And, my favorite: 

Doug

Quote from: Augustus on April 13, 2015, 09:47:36 pm
What Doug said regarding Mizzou... I think the term "Methzou" may have originated from the Kansas/Missouri rivalry. (I've been told by mizzou fans that Methzou is what Kansas calls them, and we should be original)
why reinvent the wheel? If the shoe fits, ain't nobody gettin' acquitted!
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

Mike_e

Here's a couple.

Ole miss:  Grove lizards
Tennessee:  Vaginteers
Y'all don't straighten up and raise some hell OTR and Rev are goin to put a saddle on Darrel Royal's floating fulminatin head and ride you down!

rickm1976

I was like

Don't call anyone from Joplin or Springfield a yankee.  They think of themselves as hillbilly rednecks as much as we do.

Tusks

Bama - cheaters
Auburn - more cheaters

Texass - shorthairs

A/M - gay (not that there's anything wrong with that)

Tennessee - can't get it into one word but it's the only school colors where you can deer hunt in the morning, do you court mandate community service by working on the road crew in the middle of the day and then go to a football game that night and never change you clothes.

Kentucky - KY Jelly

LSU - corndog or corndog U.

sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

Aggie96

can't believe no one has mentioned "Leg Humpers" for UGA and "Leg Humper Light" for Miss St.

I guess it would be a bad spot to mention some of the ones that are thrown around for Arkansas on this thread so I will leave it be for now
You can eat the Apple but don't Eff with the Corps!!! GIG 'EM!!!

GolfnHog

Quote from: Aggie96 on April 17, 2015, 03:42:13 am
can't believe no one has mentioned "Leg Humpers" for UGA and "Leg Humper Light" for Miss St.

I guess it would be a bad spot to mention some of the ones that are thrown around for Arkansas on this thread so I will leave it be for now

More than certain we've heard them all. But let's not forget one of my favs for the Ags.....

Aggies
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

HoggyCat

I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

Hogs-n-Roses

Tennessee-Rocky flop
Auburn- Albarn,SMU burn,land of the man criers
Ole Miss- webbels,black bear u
Alabama-tea baggers
Florida-gayturds
Many more but they re not appropriate n most relate to A$M ;)

The Kig

Auburn-  Barn, sCam U (#neverforget),  War Beagles, War Chickens
Vandy- Boss... Only one mention in this thread, that's what happens when a team sucks to the point of irrelevance. 
Alabama- Bammers, Crimson Tards
A&M- I know it already got used, but will always be my favorite...Aggies. 
Poker Porker

Hog in MO

Quote from: LZH on April 10, 2015, 08:56:50 am
My uncle had a farm in Rolla, Missouri, for most of his life (he now lives just down I-75 from me in Punta Gorda).  Way back when, whenever we'd visit, my dad would say "let's head to Mizz-er-ee".

I love Texas (especially DFW), parts of Oklahoma, Louisiana, and Tennessee are OK.  Mississippi is.....well, ya know.  But for whatever reason, I've never, ever cared for Missouri....at all.

Living here ain't so bad.  Taxes are low.  Gas is cheaper than AR - so is beer.   We have nice, clean lakes, mountains and creeks - just ignore the burned out trailers in the hollers that used to be meth labs. I'm still in the Ozarks, so if I ignore the road signs I think I'm driving around in northern AR anyway, and if I need to breath the air of my homeland, I can be there in 30 minutes.  In fact, the only thing I've encountered here that I can't stand is mizzou fans, and that's no big deal - there's just as many Hog fans around SWMO as mizzou fans, anyway.

Aggie96

Quote from: GolfnHog on April 17, 2015, 09:05:10 am
More than certain we've heard them all. But let's not forget one of my favs for the Ags.....

Aggies

Wow, so original...  ::)

Inhogswetrust

NaturalStateReb

LSU = Corndogs, Team Corndog
Auburn= Alabama Usually Beats Us Red Necks
State = Starkpatch, Starkvegas, Cow College, Misstake
Alabama = Gumps, Bummers
Florida = Jorts
Kentucky = Kensucky
South Carolina = South Cackalacky
"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.

LRrazorback

Interested in what other schools say about us?

Arky

All I could come up with

Aggie96

Quote from: LRrazorback on April 21, 2015, 10:15:20 am
Interested in what other schools say about us?

Arky

All I could come up with

Piggy, pig, R -Kansas, cousin humpers, Clintons, all I could remember off the top of my head

Pig in the Pokey

tenn= pumpkins
ole piss is ole piss
blow u, brokelahoma, chokelahoma,
theBlowhioStae
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Aggie96

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on April 21, 2015, 12:19:22 pm
tenn= pumpkins
ole piss is ole piss
blow u, brokelahoma, chokelahoma,
theBlowhioStae

"Mobilehoma" is my favorite for OU