Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bring home the golden boot

Started by Nashville Fan, November 07, 2017, 07:28:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Nashville Fan

I hate LSU. If AR Wins this game, I will stop my negativity. Said the same thing last year with FL.
Pittman or Bust!

KennyForAD

Quote from: Nashville Fan on November 07, 2017, 07:28:40 pm
I hate LSU. If AR Wins this game, I will stop my negativity. Said the same thing last year with FL.

Enjoy the loneliness, and good luck.  lol

Nashville Fan

Quote from: KennyForAD on November 07, 2017, 07:30:15 pm
Enjoy the loneliness, and good luck.  lol
I would rather be alone and content than hateful in a crowd.
Pittman or Bust!

KennyForAD

Quote from: Nashville Fan on November 07, 2017, 07:36:13 pm

A hateful crowd is growing if you haven't noticed.  You sure about that?

JaketheSnake

Quote from: KennyForAD on November 07, 2017, 07:38:28 pm
A hateful crowd is growing if you haven't noticed.  You sure about that?
Stopping the negativity doesn't mean he changes his mind about removing the staff... at least that's not what read into that.

KennyForAD

Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2017, 07:41:05 pm
Stopping the negativity doesn't mean he changes his mind about removing the staff... at least that's not what read into that.

Why would there be any negativity? 

swineology

Go Hogs

He gone

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Nashville Fan

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on November 07, 2017, 07:43:19 pm

Nice. Since I hired neither and therefore not responsible for firing either, I have decided to root for my fellow alum on the field. WPS!
Pittman or Bust!

Rayzback

You could just be positive about all the negativity.
Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

BR

I think LSU is gonna shove that boot up Bert's ???
"Cause I love Cajun martinis and playin' afternoon golf"

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

PharmacistHog

Quote from: HogPharmer on December 27, 2018, 09:45:23 am
Millennials suck...

Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm
Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.

Seebs

I am positive LSU will monkey knuckle us.
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

sowmonella

Quote from: BR on November 07, 2017, 08:14:15 pm
I think LSU is gonna shove that boot up Bert's ???

LOL Bert....that's funny. 1st time I've seen that.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

JaketheSnake

Quote from: KennyForAD on November 07, 2017, 07:42:35 pm
Why would there be any negativity? 
Bc a coach we wantgone pulls off a good win?  Nutt did it to the national Champs and still was gone.

1highhog

You can forget about the boot coming home this year.

Hogwild

QuoteI hate LSU

Quote from: Nashville Fan on November 07, 2017, 07:36:13 pm

So I taking it your not going to the game.

hobhog

Screw LSU. Go Hogs.

Probably won't change a thing here, but would piss off tiggers....

rzrbackramsfan

I think it'd be great if  Bret could beat LSU one last time.  Sure would be fitting. 

GoHogs1091

This is not a normal LSU (no great Defensive Line and no great Offensive Line).

Also, Ed Orgeron couldn't head coach his way out of a paper bag.

With the above said, doubtful LSU will lose 2 SEC games in-a-row.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: rzrbackramsfan on November 07, 2017, 11:38:56 pm
I think it'd be great if  Bret could beat LSU one last time.  Sure would be fitting. 

Yep...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

SquidBilly

The only Golden Boot CBB needs is the one he gets in the backside with a buyout.  He gone!

The NewEra

I watched some of the Bama / LSU game last night that I had recorded.  LSU will live in our backfield.  Austin Allen better hope he doesn't play against LSU.  If he does then I don't think he'll last the whole game.

Nashville Fan

LSU defense is good. They need a QB and receivers need to catch the ball. If coach O stays out of the game plan They should win by +21. Plus side, LSU was never in the AL game. I see no reason that AR should win. But if they do. If AR punches LSU in the mouth, takes their counter punch and wins, will enjoy the win and be happy for the team. No matter how ugly. WPS!
Pittman or Bust!

Hawgphish

Coach O said today
" gonnaffoootballlsatdayboottrophy"

PORKULATOR

a gentleman I know here in Chattanooga, for what ever reason thinks we are winning Saturday. He's a very smart, UT grad, ex Bookie.... Mad skills at picking games. Did I mention he used to BOOKIE!
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Hoggish1

Quote from: PORKULATOR on November 08, 2017, 09:15:04 pm
a gentleman I know here in Chattanooga, for what ever reason thinks we are winning Saturday. He's a very smart, UT grad, ex Bookie.... Mad skills at picking games. Did I mention he used to BOOKIE!

Wouldn't doubt it.  -18 = Bookies gonna make a lot of $ off those taking LSU and the points.

Drop the Mike

Quote from: PORKULATOR on November 08, 2017, 09:15:04 pm

Keywords: ex bookie

1highhog

Quote from: Hawgphish on November 08, 2017, 08:42:33 pm
Coach O said today
" gonnaffoootballlsatdayboottrophy"

Is that what he said?  I couldn't tell,,,

DoubleReedHawgCaller

We're going to come home with a boot alright, but you'll have to mask off somebody's ass to paint it gold.
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

smb

This.
GeorgiaHOG

dpetty121263

Only way Arkansas is getting that Boot is to steal it in the middle of the night!

cosmodrum

Ed O is gonna jam that stupid boot up Bret's big butt and break it off.

But yeah, I hate LSU.
Go away, batin'

PossumFan

Nobody I'd rather see the Hogs beat than LSU. I would laugh, laugh, laugh.

code red

LSUs defense is arguably as good as bama.  With bamas injuries I am fairly confident bof that statement.  If they don't want us to score. We won't score.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

code red

"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

JaketheSnake

Quote from: code red on November 10, 2017, 05:26:11 am
LSUs defense is arguably as good as bama.  With bamas injuries I am fairly confident bof that statement.  If they don't want us to score. We won't score.
Maybe as talented. Don't believe as good.

zuko

You are selfish and self serving.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

twistitup

We seem to play better when I cook my eggs over easy the mornings before these 11:00am games. I have forgotten to do this lately and it may have cost us a season. I hope I'm not to blame, but things sure went south when I started eating scrambled eggs. For the sake of the damn program, I will be frying my eggs over easy in the morning.

CBB can stay home, I got this...

Go Hogs. Go get that boot.
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

Paulsooie

Better cook up about a dozen so we can play catch up
If it ain't broke, break it and see what happens!

twistitup

Quote from: Paulsooie on November 10, 2017, 06:31:48 pm
Better cook up about a dozen so we can play catch up

I can do that...at our house we aren't even cooking eggs if it's not by the dozen. I like to soak up the yolk w some buttered toast. Thick peppered bacon on the side...

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

Sundog

Remember the guy that would get the gout attacks before good fortune came our way? Here's to a new head coach and A.D (if you please) !  Whoever you were: here's to gormandizing upon liver and onions, fish, shrimp, lobster all washed down with copious  beer.

Swestwill66

Prepare to be negative

grayhawg

Quote from: twistitup on November 10, 2017, 06:40:07 pm
I can do that...at our house we aren't even cooking eggs if it's not by the dozen. I like to soak up the yolk w some buttered toast. Thick peppered bacon on the side...

What time's breakfast?

Paulsooie

Yep, I'm definitely ready for breakfast now.  Excellent culinary tastes.
If it ain't broke, break it and see what happens!

jgcat4

I've gotta work tomorrow. Can I get my breakfast to go?
Coaching Search Season-It's the most wonderful time of the year...