Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 19, 2024, 02:43:02 pm

Hogville in the Genesis

Started by Razor6, September 19, 2006, 11:11:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razor6

It was about a year ago that I discovered Hogville.  It was still young in its roots, and there were regular posters.  These posters were few in numbers, yet their contributions were worthwhile.

There were many lurkers, and I was one of them.  But then the MM saga began, and I jumped on board to vent my hope for the Springdale 5.

It was around that time that Hogville hoped for record breaking hits, visits, posts, new users, etc... Well, we got our wish.  Hogville has attracted all walks of life.

I assume I might be naive to hope that a forum board will be a positive place to visit.  Well, I think this place used to be that.

Now a days, there is so much filth and waste to rummage through, it is hardly worth my time.  If a hogvillian makes a post, I will read it.  Hogvillian posts have merit to me.

But after a few months, will all of these ex-lurkers gone psycho become hogvillians?

For now, I can remember the names of those who have posted insightful threads...

I'll continue to do what I've done.  I'll read that which I believe has merit, and respond to that which compells me. I, however, pledge not to create meaningless threads in "Monday Morning Quarterback" hoping to be a star or superhero with an idea, believing that what I have to say is revolutionary.

Wade with me in this mess, and we can still have a good time.

-R6
I was there when we melted the internet!  Were you?