Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

If your not in your seat by kickoff you should... (tennis, opera)

Started by HogasaurusRex, August 24, 2006, 11:15:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogasaurusRex

Let me be the 1st to say I don't know if this is a problem in RRS but in WMS it's almost like it's a tradition to get too drunk to tell time and then inconvenience a row of 75 people to get to your seat 15 minutes after kickoff.  My thinking is if you ain't there @ the kickoff you outta be held at the gate till the end of the quarter.  They wouldn't have to do this but 1 game and the word would get around that if your not in your seat @ kickoff you might not see the 1st quarter @ all.  If you didn't care enough to see the most important part of the 1st half (kickoff) then you need to wait till a break in the action to inconvenience all of us that are there to see the game.  To my beer lovers I will add that I indulge as much as the next hog, and I have been late because my wife is dragging butt w/getting ready etc....but we waited at the bottom of the ramp and stood there until the 1st quarter was over.  Funny, now she's always ready on time........I figured I'd endure a few smites on this one but it really just boils down to people being selfish and not caring enough about their fellow Hogs not to be rude.