Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

LSU lol! 17-0

Started by Michael_E_Davis, September 30, 2017, 07:58:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PonderinHog

David†

David†

PonderinHog

I bet Ed wishes he had a timeout about right now.

HoggieStyle

22 seconds. Does Troy pull it off? And does Ed get the door if they do?

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Michael_E_Davis on September 30, 2017, 07:58:22 pm
I am starting to not feel so bad about Arkansas.   Troy embarrassing LSU at home is just too much fun.
LSU getting La-Monroe'd. Or Citadel'd.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

David†

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

David†

HoggieStyle

David†

Ugly Uncle

Retired Radio Host

The Boar War

Still don't know why they hired a guy who's proven he can't coach in this league.

grayhawg

Quote from: HoggieStyle on September 30, 2017, 09:17:42 pm
22 seconds. Does Troy pull it off? And does Ed get the door if they do?
Remember Ed was the only taker last year. And Troy has done it 24-21

From Tusk Till Dawn

Großer Kriegschwein

whoops.

Etling is garbage.

Orgeron will still have a job. They can't fire two guys consecutively in two years at the beginning of the season.

They'd never find a replacement.
This is my non-signature signature.

jcbville

Who will survive in the SEC at the end of the season? Lol

HognotinMemphis

Orgeron will be a 1 and done head coach. Night game at LSU and he loses to Troy. Ed may not last the rest of the season.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

TNRazorbacker

Bet the LSU faithful is glad they ran the Hatter out of town about now.

HoggieStyle

I guess it's bad for us, but I can't help smiling about it.

HighcountryHog

$12M buyout for him.  If LSU can get rid of him, then Arkansas can get rid of Bielema.
no bumps, no fat chicks

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: HoggieStyle on September 30, 2017, 09:25:11 pm
I guess it's bad for us, but I can't help smiling about it.
SEC is weaker than it has been in 20 years.

David†

Somewhere Les is laughing his a$$ off

PonderinHog

And sometimes the cupcake eats you!

Michael_E_Davis

Quote from: TNRazorbacker on September 30, 2017, 09:24:45 pm
Bet the LSU faithful is glad they ran the Hatter out of town about now.

Yeah,  I know,  right?  He only averaged 10 wins a season.  Dumb Mistake.
"I struggled through many problems in my life, most of which never happened." -Unknown

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: HoginMemphis on September 30, 2017, 09:24:23 pm
Orgeron will be a 1 and done head coach. Night game at LSU and he loses to Troy. Ed may not last the rest of the season.

he will. They can't do last year again.

HognotinMemphis

Troy head coach used the "chip on their shoulder" line just now. Reminds me of Bielema. Except Troy won. Next, Troy will be hungry.
Wish the chip had not been knocked off our team's collective shoulder.

Porkchop#1

Coach Orgeron just said that, well, no one knows what he actually said, but he did make some kind of statement.

grayhawg

Quote from: HoginMemphis on September 30, 2017, 09:24:23 pm
He was the only taker last year, after Les was fired

Sivad

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on September 30, 2017, 09:24:12 pm
Orgeron will still have a job. They can't fire two guys consecutively in two years at the beginning of the season.

They'd never find a replacement.
Houston Nutt says hello.

solitons

Quote from: ceegar on September 30, 2017, 09:00:59 pm
LSU has life.  They may still pull this out.  The mad hatter would
that's why they shouldn't fire Les Miles

PonderinHog

Quote from: Sivad on September 30, 2017, 09:27:27 pm
Houston Nutt says hello.
He's probably on the way to Baton Rouge right now!

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on September 30, 2017, 09:26:50 pm
he will. They can't do last year again.
You obviously do not know LSU very well.

The Boar War

Quote from: grayhawg on September 30, 2017, 09:27:20 pm
He was the only taker last year, after Les was fired

How many people did they ask?  Herman was one but I don't know who else.  I don't believe coaches wouldn't want the job.

TNRazorbacker

You know, It's not so bad sucking when you can enjoy others sucking worse

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: HoginMemphis on September 30, 2017, 09:29:33 pm
You obviously do not know LSU very well.

Well I kinda live in Louisiana and am surrounded by LSU fans and a few donors, so there's that.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on September 30, 2017, 09:32:07 pm
Well I kinda live in Louisiana and am surrounded by LSU fans and a few donors, so there's that.
Then you are not very perceptive.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: HoginMemphis on September 30, 2017, 09:32:48 pm
Then you are not very perceptive.

We'll see I suppose.

Many were upset that they were stuck with Orgeron for probably 3 years.

they just paid Miles a ridiculous amount. They can't double that up two years in a row.

grayhawg

Quote from: The Boar War on September 30, 2017, 09:29:52 pm
How many people did they ask?  Herman was one but I don't know who else.  I don't believe coaches wouldn't want the job.
The list is in this article.
https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2016/9/26/13055108/les-miles-fired-lsu-coaching-search-replacements-candidates

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: HoginMemphis on September 30, 2017, 09:26:56 pm
Troy head coach used the "chip on their shoulder" line just now. Reminds me of Bielema. Except Troy won. Next, Troy will be hungry.
Wish the chip had not been knocked off our team's collective shoulder.

Just couldn't keep from taking shots at our coaches in a thread about LSU losing to Troy, huh.
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

Porkette

Hee Hee LSU

I don't care about "conference identity" or how good the SEC is nearly enough to not thoroughly enjoy moments like this  ;D
GO HOGS GO!

oldbooniehog

PonderinHog

Ed, just don't buy a motorcycle and you'll soon be set for life...

Großer Kriegschwein

I'd expect to see Alleva gone first.

Bacons Rebellion

Quote from: Porkchop#1 on September 30, 2017, 09:27:11 pm
Coach Orgeron just said that, well, no one knows what he actually said, but he did make some kind of statement.

Spit out my drink.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on September 30, 2017, 09:34:23 pm
We'll see I suppose.

Many were upset that they were stuck with Orgeron for probably 3 years.

they just paid Miles a ridiculous amount. They can't double that up two years in a row.
They can do whatever they need to do.

birmingHAMette

I think the AD is probably the one who is going to get fired first. He is not very well liked down there.
Go Hogs

Großer Kriegschwein

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on September 30, 2017, 09:34:29 pm
Just couldn't keep from taking shots at our coaches in a thread about LSU losing to Troy, huh.
Are you saying shots should not be taken at Arkansas' coaches? If so, you are too fragile and weak.

Torqued pork

Draw a 250 mile recruiting radius around Baton Rouge and you'll see why they lost....nevermind. My bad.